The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ph2 - not til 2004"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-16-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ph2 - not til 2004"
just read the news articles on this site.
go to last sentence.
<http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1842>

is this good or bad?

Evil Queen in Disguise

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ph2 - not til 2004 shuiheart 10-16-03 1
   RE: ph2 - not til 2004 RollDdice 10-16-03 2
       RE: ph2 - not til 2004 shuiheart 10-17-03 3
           RE: ph2 - not til 2004 Chrissy gal 10-17-03 4
           RE: ph2 - not til 2004 RollDdice 10-17-03 6
 RE: ph2 - not til 2004 Canbear 10-17-03 5
 whadya think? Angelfood 10-17-03 7
   RE: whadya think? RollDdice 10-19-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shuiheart 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-16-03, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shuiheart Click to send private message to shuiheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ph2 - not til 2004"
The article mentioned Summer of 2004, right? Sounds like PHo is taking advantage of the "most reality TV does well in Summer season" phenomenon. Frankly, I don't really see it doing well in the regular TV viewing season. I think they made a good decision.

By the way, I'm a brand spanking new poster, but I have been lurking here for quite some time. Hello!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-03, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ph2 - not til 2004"
Welcome shuiheart -

Is it pronounced "Shwee heart"?? How much have you been drinking?

You couldn't have picked a better thread than Angelfood's for your first post. She'll show you to the appetizer table and no-host bar.

That article helped with two things. Now I know to set my countdown clock to go off next summer, and I can warn my Kiwi friends to watch out for their own version of P-HO.

Keeping My Tools Sharp For the Next Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

shuiheart 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-17-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shuiheart Click to send private message to shuiheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ph2 - not til 2004"
Thanks for the welcome! It is techincally pronounced "Shway Heart" (or so my DH tells me), but "Shwee Heart" sounds so much better. (The name comes from my two tattoos, but is a little off-topic...)

I was unsure if I would watch again, but I would be kidding myself if I said I wouldn't tune in again. I have to see how the next season compares with the first!

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-17-03, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ph2 - not til 2004"
One of the great things about Reality TV is that I get totally swept up in the current show and I root for certain contestants. Then a new Reality show starts and I forget all about the last one. Now that some time has passed, I know I will watch P-Ho2 and get just as caught up in the obnoxious behaviour as I did this season.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

10-17-03, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ph2 - not til 2004"
>Thanks for the welcome! It
>is techincally pronounced "Shway Heart"
>(or so my DH tells me), but "Shwee Heart" sounds
>so much better. (The name comes from
>my two tattoos, but is a little off-topic...)
=============================================
If I move your tattoos around to promote spirutal harmony, does that mean I've done tattoo "fung shui"?

Behind the Bar at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

Canbear 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-17-03, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canbear Click to send private message to Canbear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ph2 - not til 2004"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-03 AT 01:49 PM (EST)

It's bad news....very very bad news! I'm going to be sucked in no matter what!

Actually, the only reason I started watching in the first place was because I was so shocked to see Toni on TV again! I couldn't believe she was still crazy! Hasn't anyone told her that she's a little mental? Didn't her mother ever tell her that if you keep popping your eyeballs out like that your face with stay that way? I am just so saddened that there are people in the world who like her and who are like her. It's just not normal. I mean, Amy's a b!tch and all, but she's a fairly normal uneducated and immature person. I think if concept behind Men in Black was real, then Toni would be one of those people that were really aliens all along.

They should really do the show in the winter though. Who needs to go to Mexico during the summer?

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-17-03, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "whadya think?"
hey, this board is hopping again?
i had an evil thought...
Osten (Surv 7) seems like he'd much prefer Acapulco Hotels to Pearl Islands. IS he not a candidate for PH2? He should be.
Should I or Roll start a thread with celebrity or reality stars nominations for Celebrity PHotel? It should be in the winter, like canbear says.
And since my evil basher game is going well, we should have done it with this show, like writing a minisummary from the pov of your designated contestant.

Evil Queen in Disguise

10-19-03, 02:21 AM (EST)
8. "RE: whadya think?"
Yay! I'm posting on the PH board again!

Osten would fit at P-HO. On S7 he looks like he's expecting someone to bring him lunch poolside so he can keep his strength up. Maybe Amy could give him swimming/diving lessons. Ouch... watch your head on the bottom.

Angelfood - start that Celebrity P-HO thread. I'll be all over it!

Reduced to cleaning the pool at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •