The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SCOTT'S FLABBY, MIDDLE-AGED MOTHER ARMS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

partypup 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-18-03, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail partypup Click to send private message to partypup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SCOTT'S FLABBY, MIDDLE-AGED MOTHER ARMS"
I have a burning question that's been dogging me for weeks now: WHY in God's name do so many of the female guests think Scott is hot???!! First off, those arms totally lack definition. In fact, my 81-year old grandmother has a better set of biceps. He's got more spare tires than the Michelin Man. Has this guy ever even driven past a gym??? These things I could ignore if he was a looker. But every week, I stare into those deer-in-the-headlights eyes and that pudgy, dough face and think "What am I missing????" Can I get a witness here??
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SCOTT'S FLABBY, MIDDLE-AGED MOT... Faith4U2004 09-18-03 1
   Double "Huh?" with cheese RollDdice 10-17-03 3
       RE: Double "Huh?" with cheese Canbear 10-17-03 4
 RE: SCOTT'S FLABBY, MIDDLE-AGED MOT... Dakota 09-18-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Faith4U2004 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Faith4U2004 Click to send private message to Faith4U2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SCOTT'S FLABBY, MIDDLE-AGED MOTHER ARMS"
Shure Scotts no hot baby but also he is not ugly (A ugly as like a dog ugly.)so hes not hot but not ugly so I gess hes just on the OK side and also hes not a meen jurk at lest not92% of the time hes not at leest hes better then the ones that blowe up at every one all the time (he may have ben like them in the
begining I don't know I missed the furst one and when he has a
problem with one off them like Dave he sits dawn and talk it out
with him insted of blowing up in his face like Amy dus and Beau
did all the time.)
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Double "Huh?" with cheese"
Why do I get such a headache reading your posts? Don't get me wrong, I think you might have something interesting to say so I pick my way through the spelling and run on sentences. But I don't understand why you don't proofread (with a dictionary open on your lap) before you hit that "post message" button.

I can understand if your spelling and grammar go south if you're in a chat room. You're trying to keep up a conversation and speed is the goal, not perfect English. But that's not the case here. /end rant

So... you like Scott?

Take your chances at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel (bulletin board)

Canbear 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canbear Click to send private message to Canbear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Double "Huh?" with cheese"
Perhaps English is not Faith4U2004's first language, and if that's the case, they do a remarkable job of getting their ideas across even with the numerous spelling errors. If Faith's first language is English, then wow...(writing your messages in a Word program with and ongoing spellchecker and then pasting them into the forum might spare you from being chastized).

Scott is an idiot and not very attractive in my books. Perhaps those who like that "I used to play highschool football" or "duh-huh" look find him appealing. He acted like such a jerk towards Holly; I don't see why she put up with him. Well, maybe because she's not too bright herself...

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-03, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SCOTT'S FLABBY, MIDDLE-AGED MOTHER ARMS"
Because he's good looking. What's NOT hot is his attitude towards women--Melanie, Toni, Holly, Charla, even Acmy with his "you only come to me when..." speech.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •