The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I AM FURIOUS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

theDMBfan25 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theDMBfan25 Click to send private message to theDMBfan25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I AM FURIOUS"
I have been an avid fan of Paradise Hotel since day one. In the begining I liked just about eveyone. It did not take long to weed out the losers. I came to love DAVE. He was the only true guy there. I do not feel that he ever did anything wrong as the other PATHETIC guests might have thought. Dave picked out the best of the other guests to be his friends. I was always on the side of the fiersome foursome (Dave, Charla, Keith, Tara). The rest of the group is sooooooooooooo blind as to what was really going on (A BUNCH OF CRY BABIES). But I have to admit that I was shocked and even pissed off at the outcome tonight. DAVE saved all 3 of the others asses soooo many times. They would not have been there if it were not for him (ESPECIALLY CHARLA). I could not believe that she did not split the money with him. She owed it all to him. I am sooooo mad that I do not think that I will watch next season. I can not believe that she was so stingy as not to share with the only person who ever truly supported her, no matter what. She was ready to quit weeks ago. I have never let a show get to me like this, but I am besides myself. If I had the money I would give it to DAVE right now. Oh Well I hope that he knows that he is not what the rest of the cast tried to tell him that he is. He is really a great guy and I hope that he meets a really great loving chick.

TA TA

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I AM FURIOUS CDawg3 10-02-03 1
 RE: I AM FURIOUS ImZACKtheAPE 10-02-03 2
   RE: I AM FURIOUS CDawg3 10-02-03 3
       RE: I AM FURIOUS tarmaq 10-02-03 4
 RE: I AM FURIOUS mtopaz 10-02-03 5
   RE: I AM FURIOUS Chrissy gal 10-02-03 6
       RE: I AM FURIOUS mtopaz 10-02-03 10
   RE: I AM FURIOUS, Red RollDdice 10-02-03 7
       RE: I AM FURIOUS, Red mtopaz 10-02-03 11
   I don't necessarily agree with that thndrcloud 10-02-03 13
       Agree 100% cgdog 10-02-03 14
           RE: Agree 100% sbeck 10-04-03 30
       RE: I don't necessarily agree with ... mtopaz 10-02-03 16
           I *heart* Mtopaz! jkokoj 10-02-03 19
               RE: I *heart* Mtopaz! mtopaz 10-02-03 21
           RE: I don't necessarily agree with ... thndrcloud 10-02-03 20
           RE: I don't necessarily agree with ... RollDdice 10-04-03 29
       TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THNDRCLOUD superstepmom1 10-02-03 18
           RE: TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THNDRCLO... boom 10-02-03 22
       RE: I don't necessarily agree with ... ugibugi 10-02-03 24
           Put yourself in her shoes thndrcloud 10-03-03 26
       RE: I don't necessarily agree with ... janemillionaire 10-04-03 32
   RE: I AM FURIOUS Jamie48 10-02-03 23
   RE: I AM FURIOUS RealityTVGeek 10-02-03 25
 RE: Just my .02** Charla did what s... So_Opinionated 10-02-03 8
   End of this show - Dave, Charla, Ke... RudyRules 10-02-03 9
 RE: I AM FURIOUS TIG13 10-02-03 12
 100% agree jkokoj 10-02-03 15
 To Katiepops MadFashion 10-02-03 17
   RE: Things to consider!!! The Jman 10-03-03 27
 RE: I AM FURIOUS love2smile 10-03-03 28
 RE: I AM FURIOUS managerr 10-04-03 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CDawg3 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CDawg3 Click to send private message to CDawg3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I AM FURIOUS"
I agree - Burn in Hell Charla!
The money proved Dave right it was a one sided relationship.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ImZACKtheAPE 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-02-03, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ImZACKtheAPE Click to send private message to ImZACKtheAPE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I AM FURIOUS"
I agree!
What I don't get is that every other reality show out there has had a great player like Dave do the exact same gameplay and come close to the end of the game or win it like Richard Hatch in Survivor 1. All great reality contestants in past shows have done strategic planning, lies or bending of the truth to advance. Thats known to be a part of reality show gameplay. This isn't friggin tennis or golf! So suddenly Dave get's singled out for doing some strategy which every other cast member also did and we start hearing about honesty, honour and all that sh*te.

You know what... this comes down to exactly how the game started. He got singled out 'cause he's the outsider guy that's not with the in crowd/beautiful people, and gets bollocked in the end. They had it in for him from day one and all the little mistakes he made just stood out to the vultures. They never welcomed him into their little clique and deep down never wanted Dave to. The only way Dave could survive in this game was to play the way he did. Poor Dave. I feel sorry for him. The one person that meant the most to him in this horrible game was Charla. And how does she show her feelings. By giving him a 5 minute trick test with wordplay to see how his answers would be. Un-f*****believable!

And the ultimate prize is 500,000!! Holy moly they could have atleast made it a million for the amount of sh*te the put our heroes and us through the last 3 or 4 months.

Dave deserves some money!!!!!!! Charla!!!! Give him SOME!!!

CDawg3 21 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CDawg3 Click to send private message to CDawg3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I AM FURIOUS"
And I bet Dave will try hard to be her friend to prove he's a stand up guy.

Charla would have expected the money.

tarmaq 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tarmaq Click to send private message to tarmaq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I AM FURIOUS"
I agree that Charla should have shared the money...

however, Dave's mistake was not in making apologies during his speech. Keith had a very heartfelt speech, apologizing to people for if he hurt them, that was leaving people in tears. He came across as humble and nice. Dave cooked his own goose with his "I'm here" remark to justify his actions, that sent everyone up in arms. Still, Charla should have looked at the fact that they were a team. I wonder if she will see how public opinion in her favor will drop? I imagine she could have made that money up in endorsements/commercials/further acting jobs/etc. Having a stand-up name in the public eye is invaluable, and I think she lost the opportunity to have that, to be the "bigger person." (That honor, IMHO, goes to Keith.)

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-02-03, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I AM FURIOUS"
Well Charla - thanks a lot for making me look like a fool to stick up for you throughout the show. You really are quite self-serving - may the $250,000 grand be worth it.

Dave played the game to win. In addition, he really cared for Charla and helped her every step of the way. To have it end, where three of the remaining players win money and he gets nothing but stupid Charla asking him "what would you say if I didn't give you the money?" "would you still be my friend?" made me absolutely furious. I hope she felt like a complete fool when Keith announced he had shared with Tara - but being so self-absorbed, I doubt she felt anything.

Now on to something pleasant - a incredibly generous action by Keith. Wow, this guy played the game admirably. All that sob stuff at the end made me laugh - way to go Keith! Work it baby! But this guy is class all the way (psssst Charla - take a lesson in real class, you phony baloney!). That had to have been a tough decision, but he gave a quarter million dollars away. Keith & Tara, I hope you fronted Dave some bucks at the craps table and he won a bundle.

And finally for Dave: Be a friend to someone who deserves your friendship. You will do well in this world, whatever you set your mind to. I hope you will just let Charla fade out of your life - really, who needs that?

And to the producers of Paradise Hotel - Paradise Hotel II? I won't watch this pathetic show again. It was gruesome having to watch and listen to the returning castaways - what a bunch of pyscho sore losers and cry babies. Man Troll, Zack (what was up with the buzz cut - did he have shock therapy?), pimply Amy, screechy Holly (man, shut her up!), bitter Scott, lampshade-wearing Desiree, and competing village idiots Matt and Beau - may you all drop into obscurity at the speed of light. If I never see your slimy faces again or hear about you, it will be too soon.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 03:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I AM FURIOUS"
Mtopaz, I have been struggling to put my thoughts into words. You did a very good job of reading my mind, right down to the Matt and Beau comment.

I guess the one thing I have to add is that in some way I feel sorry for Charla, because shallow people lose out in the end.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

10-02-03, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I AM FURIOUS"
Thanks Chrissygal! And you're right about Charla - shallow people will always end up lonely and wondering why. After the money runs out, I have a feeling that's exactly what's going to happen. Hope she got Toni's telephone number.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-03, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I AM FURIOUS, Red"
Thank you mtopaz for all of the right words when mine fail me.

I had a sick feeling about the way Charla was using Dave from the very beginning and despite her chance to redeem herself at the end, she remained consistently greedy and selfish.

And the "word games" and "Will you still be my friend?" crap was unbelieveable. Aaaargh!

Your Official Croupier at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

10-02-03, 09:34 AM (EST)
11. "RE: I AM FURIOUS, Red"
Awwww shucks! Thanks RollD. The best part about last night's episode is the show is over! Now I'm not going to be tormented by my addiction any more!

thndrcloud 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-02-03, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrcloud Click to send private message to thndrcloud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "I don't necessarily agree with that"
Here's the way I see it. When Keith offered the money to Tara she told him that he won it, he deserved it and he should keep it. Keith was a really stand-up guy and gave it to her anyway. I heard something about back surgery for her mom so I think her family needed the money just as much as his did. But the point is that Tara realized that Keith won fair and square and she cared enough about him to put her feelings aside and not accept it. I think those two work well together.

Now, Dave and Charla. She asked Dave what he would do if she offered him the money. He didn't say you know what, I screwed up and almost lost it all for both of us, you won and you should keep the money. Instead he talked about how he would make sure that she was really okay with doing that. That's Dave doubletalk and Charla is finally seeing through him a little bit. I think that based on his answers she decided that he wasn't being honest with her and that she was keeping the money. Now she has the chance to see whether he meant it when he said he'd still be her friend. She can tell if he was just after the money or not. And if she realizes that he really is her friend she can give him the money later, but if she'd given it to him at that point and he turned out to be a liar and a jerk (which seems possible) then she'd just have screwed herself.

I know that everyone watched television and is looking for heroes like Keith. We want to see the best in human nature and find people that we can admire and those we hope reflect what is good and honest and true in ourselves. But they're still people and Charla was being practical. Just like Dave played the odds and schemed throughout the whole show, Charla is now watching her back. How would she feel 10 years from now if she gave away the money and got f*****?

I think both Charla and Keith made the right decisions with the information that they had available to them. Skewer me if you like, but that's how I feel.

cgdog 25 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cgdog Click to send private message to cgdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Agree 100%"
Getting lost in all this talk is also the fact that we're talking about someone GIVING $125,000 to a "friend" they've known for only a few weeks!

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-04-03, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Agree 100%"
Getting lost in all this talk is also the fact that we're talking about someone GIVING $125,000 to a "friend" they've known for only a few weeks!

That's a good point; I hadn't thought about it that way.

10-02-03, 12:10 PM (EST)
16. "RE: I don't necessarily agree with that"
I know that everyone watched television and is looking for heroes like Keith. We want to see the best in human nature and find people that we can admire and those we hope reflect what is good and honest and true in ourselves. But they're still people and Charla was being practical. Just like Dave played the odds and schemed throughout the whole show, Charla is now watching her back.

I've calmed down since watching the show last night. And I've had time to think about why I was so upset at Charla's actions. And the reason is that Dave has been the underdog throughout the show, and has taken the most abuse out of anyone. Charla avoided as much of the abuse as possible by staying in her room alot. Dave continually stood up for Charla when she was being put down by the others, and for that he took a lot of ridicule and heat. For Charla to question him at the very end, and question his motivation - that was just wrong. The way she handled the situation was very unkind.

I'm angry with Charla because she proved Amy right. LAmy! One of the most vindictive, mean-spirited, petty and spiteful people I've ever seen! Amy asked Dave "What does she ever do for you?" and everyone watching the finale got to see the answer to that one.

The worst part was when she announced to the whole group "I kept the money!" and Toni cheered. Dave just stood there, the final knife in his back. That's what upset me the most. He played hard, he took a ton of abuse from everyone, and at the very end, the one person who should have had his back and at least been considerate of his feelings, fed him to the wolves.

Yes, Charla won the money and $125,000 is a lot to consider giving away to your best friend (which she called Dave), much less someone you've known for only a few weeks. But to hang him out to dry like that showed a complete lack of understanding and empathy for what he had to endure and that's why my opinion of Charla fell through the floor. She had a chance to handle the situation gracefully and she flubbed it. I've heard she gave Dave some money after the game, but it still doesn't erase the incredibly thoughtless way she chose to end the game.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-02-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "I *heart* Mtopaz!"
I agree with everything you said. Very nice commentary. Charla allowed the "gang" their final hooray and that just plain stinks!

10-02-03, 01:03 PM (EST)
21. "RE: I *heart* Mtopaz!"
*hearts* right back atcha jkokoj!

Now that PHo is over, maybe I can resume my normal life

10-02-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrcloud Click to send private message to thndrcloud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I don't necessarily agree with that"
You're not seeing the whole picture though. At the point that she choose to keep the money she had not seen the abuse that Dave had endured. Unless he kept coming back to the room saying "So and so was ripping on you again but I said and did this and this and this to stand up for you" (which would make him an a$$) there was no way for her to know.

I'm also taking into consideration that they edited out part of the conversation so who knows what else was said there and the fact that Charla said in her tv guide interview that she spoke to Dave on the phone that day. It sounds like they are okay. And I don't want to hear about how Dave's in love with her so he's letting her walk all over him because HE has said in interview's that he isn't interested in her anymore.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: I don't necessarily agree with that"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-03 AT 01:17 PM (EST)

mtopaz, you kick a$$. Yes, yes, yes! Thank you for your accurate analysis. You've nailed Charla and I can only hope that there is some sort of karma correction coming her way. (Maybe a lightning bolt?)

Your Official Croupier at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-02-03, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THNDRCLOUD"
Charla ONLY won because they traded partners. That's the only reason. Keith and Tara would have won simply because most of the ex-guests lost it about the comment he made at the "speeches". Speaking of, I wish they all would have said "screw you, I already won this game."

I wouldn't have given Dave the money either. He totally screwed Charla. By not discussing his "plans" about what he did with Keith and Tara only shows what Dave has been doing the whole time. He's been riding the Charla Horse into the sunset. And once he was alone, he lost. He played too hard and that's how he lost the game. And he lost that game for them as a "team".

boom 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boom Click to send private message to boom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THNDRCLOUD"
I'm on board too....that,IMHO, was the absolute perfect ending. I'm still smiling, now if someone would just run Desiree over with a car, the world would be complete.

ugibugi 84 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ugibugi Click to send private message to ugibugi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I don't necessarily agree with that"
So you are saying that after surviving this game, and helping Charla survive the game too, now Dave has to play another game with Charla in order for her to give him half. Screw her! She is an ungrateful selfish #####.

10-03-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
26. "Put yourself in her shoes"
You've spent all summer trying to get to a reward. You've been picked on and and poked at and basically made miserable, but you made three friends. It's a weird situation so you're not sure if they're friends because of circumstance or friends because they really care about you.

At the end of this tortuous summer you see the prize glittering almost within your reach. Then one of your friends does something totally assinine that threatens your ability to get the prize. You're mad, but you stand by your friend because that's what friends do. You make it over that hurdle and press on.

People come back and they question your loyalty. You stick with your friend even though deserting him could be the difference between winning and losing. Then in the final moments of the game your friend makes a stunning statement that will further isolate you from those who will decide who wins and who loses. There's nothing you can do. The ship is sinking because of the hole your "friend" shot through the hull.

Then a twist comes and suddenly you're not just in the running again, but you've won. Against the odds and thanks to the demented powers that be you are holding in your hands the reward for putting up with the hatred and misery. Somehow you made it even though the odds were against you.

Now you have a choice to make. Do you share your prize with the friend who disregarded your feelings and your input in order to satisfy his foolish pride? Particularly when that pride was non-existant when your friend was jockeying for position? When that pride didn't appear until the crucial moment?

He didn't stick a knife in your back but he did betray you. He almost cost you the money. And now he's lying to you again about whether it's important or not. Who is he really? What is his true agenda?

And you're telling me that you're really going to overlook all that and just hand over that much money? You're telling me that Charla wouldn't have made it that far without Dave? Did you forget that Dave wouldn't have made it that far without Charla?

Please keep something in mind. The first week Dave was there he could have been eliminated. If he'd chosen any woman besides Charla he would have been sent home. She saved him first. Who knows if she would have survived if he hadn't been there. But we know he wouldn't have if she wasn't.

janemillionaire 13 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-03, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janemillionaire Click to send private message to janemillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: I don't necessarily agree with that"
Bravo! Dave is a lying back stabber. I've been saying it since the day he appeared in paradise. Charla wasn't using Dave, Dave was manipulating Charla right to the end. Charla was smart not to give him the money especially after he nearly blew it toward the end with his keith back stab and his I'm still here comment. Charla said in the last episode a couple of times that she was still finding out things about Dave and I think she finally found out what a deceptive person he is!

Jamie48 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jamie48 Click to send private message to Jamie48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I AM FURIOUS"
Ditto....ditto... ditto!!
I feel like a total fool for standing up for Charla all along. She certainly changed my opinion of her. I believe Dave would have shared with her without question (like Keith did with Tara). Canyon mouth Toni had nothing in it at the end and should have left Charla alone. (and what the heck is this a have read about her having a part in a movie??? I'll make sure I don't watch THAT one!!) But then again, Charla should have had the same "guts"(?) she had all along when she "stood by Dave".And the little bracelet...gimme a break! I think now she was one of the biggest liers there!
I doubt I will watch this show again (PH2). I was sooo disappointed!

RealityTVGeek 36 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityTVGeek Click to send private message to RealityTVGeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: I AM FURIOUS"
competing village idiots Matt and Beau

Yeah, what the F*** was stuck in Matt's craw? I thought he was somewhat on the Barbie side??????? He went off on them worse than anyone!!

My husband and I decided that he did that to get as much camera time as possible, since he's a "musician" and wanted some pub. Sheesh.

So_Opinionated 177 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 03:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail So_Opinionated Click to send private message to So_Opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Just my .02** Charla did what she had to do***"
This may go against all of you but Charla was not 100% wrong. Because of Dave's actions, especially last week, if they were not switched SHE WOULD HAVE LOST!!! And I don't have complete faith that Dave would have given her 50%. Dave has a shady side and we saw it last week. Now true enough Charla would not be where she is without Dave and he helped her alot but he also F**ked them as a couple. I think she should give him $50,000. Yes Dave played the game but he also went against his partners Keith & Tara and as Charla said he made her look bad as a team member. Dave truly has no one to blame but himself. Dave showed me a side last week that made he sick.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "End of this show - Dave, Charla, Keith, Tara, and the losers"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-03 AT 09:32 AM (EST)

I have watched this show from the start. The "originals" are a bunch of immature whining losers. This goes especially for Bug-eyes Toni, Amy, Beau, Andon, and Zack. Amy and Zack truly deserve each other, let's just hope and pray they never reproduce together, the poor offspring of their seed would need therapy for the rest of thier lives.
Dave was playing a game for crying out loud. He had a strategy and it all but worked. I agree he made a couple of stupid moves at the end when he blatantly lied to Holly and really didn't need to. He was feeling really stressed and went overboard BUT he was playing a game.
This was a reality TV show, a game show! He was using what he thought was the best strategy to win the game.
I believe Charla should not have given him the whole $125K BUT that she should have offered him $50K at least. (Basically agreeing with so_opinionated here, at least in part)
We see the same deceit (maybe even more) on Survivor and other shows, why can't the "originals" understand that?!?
I am just so sick of those other losers and their holier than thou attitude. Believe me, if Toni were in a position to win, she would have done the same or worse to her "friends."
I wish Dave, Keith, Charla, and Tara all the best.
Scott, Holly, Melanie, and Amanda are probably the best of the remaining group and have redeeming qualities. The rest of those losers need to GROW UP!!!!!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed" - Rudy Boesch

TIG13 11 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TIG13 Click to send private message to TIG13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I AM FURIOUS"
Dave would have given her half the money and probably not even hesitated about it. I'm so glad Keith won, he seems like a great guy.

I would love to take a flamethrower through the originals. Start with Toni, finish up with Zach and hit everybody in between. Easily the worst group of people in the history of reality television.

And I won't be watching next season. Gotta get this bad taste out of my mouth.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-02-03, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "100% agree"
Everyone has said it so well.

Keith is such a sweet, stand up guy. He realized his faults and was humble enough to reveal them. He made sure that everyone knew he and Tara were good people and gave them the originals et al the chance to redeem themselves.

I was sorely disappointed in Charla. Yes Dave screwed up numerous times and was under a great deal of pressure. However, Dave was THERE for Charla EVERY time the "children" were mean and out to get them. I hope she does right by Dave in RL.

MadFashion 21 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MadFashion Click to send private message to MadFashion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "To Katiepops"
About what you said on the now locked thread about Charla being from a "small town" in Minnesota. She's from St. Paul. That's the capital and it's a city. A city that is right across the river from another city; Minniapolis. Together they are called the "Twin Cities". I know this because I am from St. Paul. Just wanted to clear that up.

BTW, I love Charla too, and I don't have any problem with her decision.

The Jman 56 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Jman Click to send private message to The%20Jman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Things to consider!!!"
The object of course was to win the game,that means you and your partner have a better chance of winning if you're on the same page.

Dave played great until the end. He made a mistake,that ultimately cost him the game. I think if it wasn't for the Scott/Holly thing,they might've voted for him over Keith.

Also Charla was quizzing him about the money. I think if he would've said,"Look you won it keep it,you deserve it. etc,etc". He kept waffling on it though,saying if you want to give me it in a week,fine.

Who knows,maybe Charla will send him 50k. He did stick up for her when the originals came back,that deserves something.

Also,Keith and Tara are more of a couple,so that also makes a big difference. As long as one of the foursomes won,I'm happy.

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail love2smile Click to send private message to love2smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: I AM FURIOUS"
I don't agree, sorry. I was glad Charla did something for herself. It was pretty pathetic to watch Dave practically BEG for the other half because he felt it was his due. However, he failed to realize that had they NOT switched partners, Charla would not have the money because Dave blew it for the both of them. He showed his true colors by trying to beg for the cash.....a greedy, self enduldged creep.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-04-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: I AM FURIOUS"
I am not furious, but was dissappointed in Charla. I can't expect her to have the same values system as me--but I don't see how it would matter if she thought Dave was playing her. Dave may have been--but could she have made it to the end without him? The answer would be no. So I think she owed him that of out loyalty. She also said Dave was the person she would like to win with. She had a chance to win with him and turned him down.

I now understand why Dave said he could do better than Charla. He can. What Charla did doesn't make her a bad person, but perhaps not the heroine we all made her out to be.

I wish Paradise Hotel had left the Keith-Tara conversation last. That conversation was beautiful. I believe Tara's mother is almost immobile and Tara has been taking care of her. So I'm sure she needs it. (That goodness they didn't take the evil OG's to Vegas)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •