The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"tony & amy basically saying they are better than everybody else"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

juleskatya 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-14-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail juleskatya Click to send private message to juleskatya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"tony & amy basically saying they are better than everybody else"
I watch it in Australia. Tony & amy are nothing else but nasty bullies. Keith had to kick someone out. tony & amy drilled him to kick out someone they wanted to be kicked out. So what about that person they wanted to be kicked out. According to them this person is not the same quality as them or zack then because if Keigh kicked that person he would be a good guy according to them. they accused others of being dishonest bot their mate alex is a thief for f**k's sake. Bou had only had enough guts to atack Dave for being sneaky because Dave does not talk loud enough for his liking. Never had enough guts though to confront his mate lex for betraying him with the money he stole.

Tony. amy, zack and bough! Dave and keigh hve every right to feel that they people with the same rights as you! Alex is a thief.
amy is so pathetic. Zack told to Tara that if she will kick amy out that would be cool by him. and amy is acting like her and zack is that match made in heaven. have a reality check am.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: IT IS ONLY A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... leks 05-18-04 1
 RE: tony & amy basically saying the... sumwunzma 05-31-04 2
 RE: tony & amy basically saying the... dabo 06-01-04 3
 RE: tony & amy basically saying the... Ilsetjuhh 06-09-04 4
   RE: tony & amy basically saying the... katinka 07-15-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leks 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-04, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leks Click to send private message to leks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: IT IS ONLY A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
AMY, TONY, ZACK and the rest of the "COOL" gang.

**complete reality check**

I would like to inform you of the meaning of GAME......Quoted in the Collins dictionary....GAME: "an acitivity with a set of rules which is played by individuals or teams against each other." I just thought that you needed to be reminded of this. When signing your contract for the show I am sure that you were informed that it was a game that you were playing in.....It is un-deniable that realtionships would be formed through out the due course of the game and I am sure that you would have had some understanding that competitors at the end of each week, would leave.

It was hollarious to watch your little snarls here and there in the show. (well actually I am not too sure if LITTLE is the correct word. As you had a massive tendency to YELL at fellow competitors.) However this made me question... is this normal behaviour for all of you on a daily basis in the real world??

You all spoke about morals and friendship and protecting each other and feelings but did you forget about this when you everyone got brought back into the show. And you rediculed DAVE CHARLA TARA AND KEITH....did any of you stop and think how your harsh words were effecting all of these people. Not once did we see the remanding 4 speak out of line to the rest of the group so maybe you all should pick -up your dictionaries and look up the word MORALS and check yourselves b4 you wreck yourselves once again. The whole delimma with the "COOL GROUP" was you could all give crap but could not take it take it.

When you were all superior it was OK for you to make aliances with each other and be-little Charla and Dave Tara and Keith. But when the tables turned you could not handle it. At the end of the day you lost control you lost the game and to viewers you lost Grip on reality. REALITY is .....IT IS AND WAS JUST A GAME!!!!!!

P.S. Congrats....to the awesome foursome for playing a very strategic and and well played game.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sumwunzma 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-04, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sumwunzma Click to send private message to sumwunzma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: tony & amy basically saying they are better than everybody else"
I watched this show and was sickened by the bully mentality and the way they turned into a "mob" when they all came back. Just when it seemed that some of the originals were starting to behave themselves, they threw all the old scum bags back in. I watched the show last summer and I STILL get sick when I think about the way some of those people acted. Amy has to be the worse reality show villain EVER - she's worse than the Apprentice's Omarosa. At least Omarosa acts her age, even if she is a lying, backstabbing b$%ch. I was so happy to see Amy waddle her fat butt back into oblivion. Thank God her 15 minutes ran out quick - AND her little boy(girl)friend Zack. That was sick. I really don't think I would watch that show again. In addition to the scummy mob they put on the show, the twists were so manipulative it was disgusting.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-01-04, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: tony & amy basically saying they are better than everybody else"
Right on!

Ilsetjuhh 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-04, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ilsetjuhh Click to send private message to Ilsetjuhh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: tony & amy basically saying they are better than everybody else"
I hate them so much..and Keith and the rest kicked them of like a walking fire!!

katinka 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 05:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katinka Click to send private message to katinka Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: tony & amy basically saying they are better than everybody else"
you people talk about how tara, charla, dave and keith were just playing the game but you all obviously can't see that it's all the others were doing too. zak and beau and amy may have acted really imature but dave and the others weren't exactly angels either!!! if anyone should be hated its dave cause he's a f**king back stabbing, decietful jerk. i still can't get over all that happened with him telling holly straight out that she wasn't going home. but you guys all justify his actions by saying that he was bullied.

for f**k's sake its a tv show!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •