The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who won?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

bb4fan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-01-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bb4fan Click to send private message to bb4fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who won?"
I was busy watching Big Brother and missed this final show. Who won, and how did it come down?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who won? Schnookie Palookie 10-01-03 1
   Thanks! bb4fan 10-01-03 2
       RE: Thanks! eguds 10-01-03 3
       RE: Thanks! Schnookie Palookie 10-01-03 5
 RE: Who won? socalj 10-01-03 4
   RE: Who won? So_Opinionated 10-02-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-03, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who won?"
The final show is on tonight.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bb4fan 141 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bb4fan Click to send private message to bb4fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Thanks!"
Do I feel stupid!!!

eguds 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-01-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eguds Click to send private message to eguds Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thanks!"
>Do I feel stupid!!!

Yep. And how could you even think of missing paradise hotel for big brother. shame shame shame, everybody knows your name.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-03, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thanks!"
And relieved. Aren't you glad you didn't miss it?

socalj 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-01-03, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail socalj Click to send private message to socalj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who won?"
It was pretty interesting. First, Keith kicked off Holly and Scott. In a twist, the jury got to vote back on one of the booted. Scott was chosen, and he got to choose someone to "replace". That was Dave. So the couples were Scott and Charla, Keith and Tara.

The group disbands to enjoy life in paradise for a day while Scott and the others try to persuade the jury to vote for them. More insults were thrown around, while Zach and Amy made out in the corner of the pool.

THEN, the jury and final 4 reconvene to allow the jury to vote once more. Before they do, there is a mindblowing twist. They are voting on which couple is made up of two actors hired to add another dimention to the show, which has never been a game show, but rather, the first soap-docudrama. The jury and crew is stunned. If they correctly identify the actors, the other pair win. If they incorrectly identify the actors, the actors win.

They vote for Keith and Tara......Scott and Charla win $500,000.

Too bad ya missed it!

So_Opinionated 177 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 05:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail So_Opinionated Click to send private message to So_Opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who won?"
you are badddddd

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •