The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Biggest Disappointment"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

shaggy 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shaggy Click to send private message to shaggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Biggest Disappointment"
OK, I was glad the barbies made it all the way, but there was one huge disappointment. They should have taken Keith and Tara's suggestion and just said "screw you" to all of them. When they were getting attacked again, I don't know why they didn't just say "we're here, you losers aren't, you are just jealous, piss off" It would have made the ENTIRE show so worth it.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Biggest Disappointment Katiepops 10-02-03 1
 RE: Biggest Disappointment So_Opinionated 10-02-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Katiepops 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-02-03, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Katiepops Click to send private message to Katiepops Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Biggest Disappointment"
I agree it would of been interesting!!
But I guess when you are looking at all those people that have the power to give you money, you would cave too!
I am glad for who won and their independant decisions!
Cannot wait for PH2!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

So_Opinionated 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 05:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail So_Opinionated Click to send private message to So_Opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Biggest Disappointment"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-03 AT 05:04 AM (EST)

It would have been great if K/T/C/D had told the originals off but in the end Keith showed them that he was bigger than them and far more mature. He even thanked Amy and I know she felt in her soul the sincerity of Keith and more than likely felt like a fool. Dave was cocky making the statement I'm here and see what happened..Old saying, "God don't like ugly" Dave got nothing because Karma is a B**** and what you put out you get back. Keith will fair much better for his kindness and when you are a snake you get snaked..just as Dave.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •