The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"final twist that would be just horrible!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Haterman03 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-27-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Haterman03 Click to send private message to Haterman03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"final twist that would be just horrible!"
i thought it was safe since we know the barbies are the final four but someone on the fox board posted a possible twist similar to the love cruise twist. the evicted hotel guests aren't judging the final 4. they actually have the power to bring back any old couple and vote for them. you know there's absolutely no way the barbr would win. that sucks i wouldn't puit it passed fox either.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: final twist that would be just ... Thumbsup 09-27-03 1
 RE: final twist that would be just ... munson 09-27-03 2
 RE: final twist that would be just ... chuckles1877 09-27-03 3
   RE: final twist that would be just ... Thumbsup 09-27-03 4
   RE: final twist that would be just ... socalj 09-27-03 5
       RE: "mole" Chrissy gal 09-28-03 9
           RE: "mole" Thumbsup 09-28-03 12
 RE: final twist that would be just ... RealityRoadie 09-27-03 6
   RE: final twist that would be just ... RealityRoadie 09-27-03 7
       RE: final twist that would be just ... The Jman 09-27-03 8
           RE: final twist that would be just ... eguds 09-28-03 10
           RE: final twist that would be just ... soapie 09-28-03 11
 RE: final twist that would be just ... Thumbsup 09-28-03 13
   RE: final twist that would be just ... thndrcloud 09-29-03 14
       Keith and Tara as the Moles CantStandToLook 09-29-03 17
 RE: final twist that would be just ... mytwocents 09-29-03 15
   Don't be ashamed superstepmom1 09-29-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Thumbsup 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-27-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thumbsup Click to send private message to Thumbsup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: final twist that would be just horrible!"
If that's the case then I dont think the producers have to worry about a Paradise Hotel 2...And I'd feel that I wasted a whole summer on this show...(Right now I cant figure out how Dave blew it at the end..)
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-27-03, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: final twist that would be just horrible!"
I think the producers are well aware of the ending the audience is hoping for. They've made up the rules as they've gone along all summer, most often directly benefiting the Barbs. No reason to change that up now.

But of course this is Fox so anything is possible. But it would Suck.

chuckles1877 489 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-27-03, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chuckles1877 Click to send private message to chuckles1877 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: final twist that would be just horrible!"
Um, they ALREADY voted on a couple--Melanie and Beau (just like in Love Cruise). Would they really do it AGAIN?

~Chuck Tucker the Trucker~

09-27-03, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thumbsup Click to send private message to Thumbsup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: final twist that would be just horrible!"
It wouldnt be Beau and Melanie...It would be more like Amy and Zach...Zach was kicked out of Paradise but he is back to judge or so they say...And Amy suggested to Beau to drown Char and Tara...Another threat...And yes Fox would do it again...Bringing oldies back in itself has been done and over done on reality..

socalj 13 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-03, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail socalj Click to send private message to socalj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: final twist that would be just horrible!"
I agree with Chuck. They already rolled out that tried and true "twist". For those of you who have watch Fox's other reality shows...are there any major twists left untried? I've only watched the Joe Millionaire, Bachelor and (The Worst Reality Show Ever...Mr. Personality). I've glanced at a few others. None of those shows have twists that would be relevant here.

I don't think it's marriage....that would be lame, forced, and it didn't even work in some of the shows where it was more expected (Who wants to marry my dad, married by america). So I'm guessing that there is some "mole" element. But why? There's no particular reason for there to be a mole. So I have no idea, really.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-28-03, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "mole""
I've been thinking there is a "mole" too. That would be something that would surprise everyone. Remember when SB noticed that Tara had been in the pre-show photo shoot? Maybe she is the "mole".

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

09-28-03, 07:14 PM (EST)
12. "RE: "mole""
Could Dave be The "Mole?" Remember Tom wanted him out and Amanda handed him a letter which came out of nowhere...Then Dave got to Vote someone off...They are making up rules as they go..

RealityRoadie 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-03, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRoadie Click to send private message to RealityRoadie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: final twist that would be just horrible!"
I am glad mine is not the only deranged mind that comes up with attempts to call Fox's twists.

Yours is fine, but I throw my hat in the ring with the winning couple CAN NEVER SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN a la For Love or Money.

I do not think it is a jury vote for two reasons - Amanda said "this is the only way you can win the prize" or something similar, which I do not think fits very well.

Also, Fox ordered 8 more episodes, and there have been 8 hour episodes (counting two hour episodes as two) since the kindergardeners came in from recess to visit, and I think they had intended on having a vote, but that got nixed when more episodes were ordered.

I also don't frickin' think frickin' Amy would have given the frickin' interview the frickin' way she frickin' did if there frickin' was a frickin' vote, even though who frickin' cares about a frickin' prize.

RealityRoadie 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-03, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRoadie Click to send private message to RealityRoadie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: final twist that would be just horrible!"
Now that I read the spoiler I guess I am frickin' wrong. Frickin' sue me.

(Did I get that right Amy?)

The Jman 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-27-03, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Jman Click to send private message to The%20Jman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: final twist that would be just horrible!"
I just had a terrible thought! What if the winner(ie:Keith/Dave)has to choose a guest that's already been kicked off in order to win!!

That would be almost as worse as seeing Lamy & Phoni naked!!!

eguds 23 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eguds Click to send private message to eguds Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: final twist that would be just horrible!"
Who knows. I have never seen a show with more twists (many you see coming and a lot you don't) than this one.

soapie 17 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-03, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soapie Click to send private message to soapie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: final twist that would be just horrible!"
I agree with Jman!! I was thinking that they have to pick someone that has already been guest!! We know FOX won't let Zack back on so that's a good thing!!

09-28-03, 07:30 PM (EST)
13. "RE: final twist that would be just horrible!"
Let me run this by you when we are talking about the "final twist" at the end...Maybe we are the "Joe Schmos" of Fox...The whole cast is made up of actors and actresses, maybe from Canada...and it isnt really a reality show...It is more of a soap...And they played us all summer..
Amanda could easily say..."American, You Have Been Had...But all Good things must come to an end.."

thndrcloud 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-29-03, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrcloud Click to send private message to thndrcloud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: final twist that would be just horrible!"
While that's an interesting idea which would be super twisted and that I wouldn't put past Fox to do, I doubt it. Aside from the fact that most of these people couldn't act their way out of a speeding ticket even if they had the Pope himself in the car with them, most of them are known and/or notorious in their hometowns. Several have been on other reality shows and others have just made headlines for being wacky.

As for the Mole idea, it would only work if there were two moles, otherwise it's unbalanced. If Tara were a mole then Charla would automatically win but Keith and Dave would still be in competition with each other. Not that I believe Fox is above pulling a stunt like that, but it isn't a reasonable assumption to make based on what we know.

Of course I can sit here all day and shoot down everyone else's ideas but I can't come up with my own speculation about the final twist. Maybe I should lighten up a bit.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-03, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Keith and Tara as the Moles"
I like the Kieth and Tara mole idea. In a way they have both played hatchetmen for "The Man" (FuX). The only way they can win is to correctly vote for which of the 4 left are the moles. Otherwise, they are executed and the Moles win the game.

Hey..it could happen. Ok maybe not.

A 2003 RolldDice Original

mytwocents 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mytwocents Click to send private message to mytwocents Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: final twist that would be just horrible!"
I have been watching from the beginning, I am ashamed to admit that but here is my guess as to what happens in order to win...

What if the final two couples are Dave/Charla and Keith/Tara and they have to switch roommates. Charla to Keith and Tara to Dave. In the previews Amanda states that "that is the only way you can win". Either way two of our favorite foursome wins.

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-29-03, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Don't be ashamed"
We all have our guilty pleasures. Like that fact that it's 4:00 and I'm "working" on the Reality TV World message boards!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •