The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"did anyone notice charla never did anything wrong?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Haterman03 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Haterman03 Click to send private message to Haterman03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"did anyone notice charla never did anything wrong?"
i was thinking about how everyone treated her the worst when they returned but charla has really been nicer than everyone. she never lied to people,she never pretended to be people's friend, made promises then broke them, and the only personal things she said about people was she didn't like how zach treated amy. she didn't befriend every new person. she never tried to get holly on her side like toni did. she didn't try to get kavita on her side. desiree actually came to charla to join up charla didn't recruit her. then desiree betrayed her. even when alex kept calling her boring she never made comments about him or kristin or the fact that they cheated. that's why i don't get why kristin's fat ass came back talkin bout "charla doesn't deserve it." charla actually LIKED toni and amanda. that's why i never got why everyone was so pissed at her. the only thing she is guilty of is forming an alliance with tara and dave and keith. i can see everyone being mad at dave b/c he tried to be everyone's friend then turned on them.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: did anyone notice charla never ... Frau_Blucher 09-25-03 1
   RE: did anyone notice charla never ... love2smile 09-25-03 2
       RE: did anyone notice charla never ... Katiepops 09-25-03 3
       RE: did anyone notice charla never ... Seph617 09-25-03 4
           Why lose respect? thndrcloud 09-26-03 5
           RE: did anyone notice charla never ... managerr 09-26-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Frau_Blucher 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-03, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau_Blucher Click to send private message to Frau_Blucher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: did anyone notice charla never did anything wrong?"
It's like what Charla said to Scott on Tuesday's show, "Just let me be Charla". The originals never wanted her to do that. What did Alex say, "She's boring" -- good Lord, Alex grow up!
The only "terrible" thing Charla did was refuse to make out in the pool, drink 24/7, gain 20lbs, and make a loud a$$ of herself on national TV. She made all the originals look really bad; and I bet that's what made them dislike her. That, or the producers egged them on to really let the new people have it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail love2smile Click to send private message to love2smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: did anyone notice charla never did anything wrong?"
It goes back to the old way of thinking.....if you act like you don't want to be anyones friend, then nobody is going to treat you like thier friend.

I think the others treated her very badly, but I also think that Charla helped herself seperate from the group and didn't bother to TRY to get to know anyonethat well either (in the beginning), IMHO.

Katiepops 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-25-03, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katiepops Click to send private message to Katiepops Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: did anyone notice charla never did anything wrong?"
Holly is a new one and Charla is an original. I took it from a couple of posts above that the poster thought Charla was new since she was getting a hard time.
Probably read it wrong. I am tired!! LOL

Seph617 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-03, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seph617 Click to send private message to Seph617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: did anyone notice charla never did anything wrong?"
>It goes back to the old
>way of thinking.....if you act
>like you don't want to
>be anyones friend, then nobody
>is going to treat you
>like thier friend.
>
>I think the others treated her
>very badly, but I also
>think that Charla helped herself
>seperate from the group and
>didn't bother to TRY to
>get to know anyonethat well
>either (in the beginning), IMHO.
>

Exactly. No one is going to like you if you don't give them the chance to. Although I didn't like Charla, I still had respect for her up until a few weeks ago when she cried all afternoon in the bathroom and wanted to go home. Talk about immature. Now I know the former cast members were rough and took it too far, but come on its a game! None of them personally attacked Charla for anything other than what happened in the game. She was crying saying "why are they so resentful, its just a game." Exactly, its just a game, they are on the other team, sure they are going to try and screw your chances of winning up!

thndrcloud 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-26-03, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrcloud Click to send private message to thndrcloud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Why lose respect?"
At that point she had spent over two months secluded with these people who had been attacking her almost the entire time. She stuck it out and eventually got rid of them by playing the game. Then, just when she starts to feel a little more secure, they all come back and it starts up again. She's tired, she's far from home and she's being treated like crap. She was worn out from the abuse and I can totally relate to her not being able to understand why the other players were not able to treat her as respectfully as she treated them.

You may not have reacted that way and you don't have to like that she responded with tears, but I don't think that's a reason to lose respect for her.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-26-03, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: did anyone notice charla never did anything wrong?"
She goes to all of their lame functions and social gatherings. She just chooses not to engage in their immature sex games or does she like to drink a lot. She wasn't being totally reclusive since the beginning.

Basically, they are so bored that whenever someone were to seperate themselves from the group they get talked about. Look how quickly they turned on Amanda. She separated herself from the group for 2 days and when she came back everyone hated her.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •