The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's almost here!! Need your opinions!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

The Jman 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-30-03, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Jman Click to send private message to The%20Jman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's almost here!! Need your opinions!"
Well as far as reality shows,this one really takes the cake. We've all been watching for months,complaining,praising etc,etc. Now is our time to express what we've thought about this show.

We all know the rules,hook up or get out. You can plot,lie and even seduce your way on,but be warned there's many twists that will keep you from the ultimate prize.(Whatever it is)

Some people will use gameplans and strategy,will others will simply channel the lawyer in them. Some will form alliances that will meean something.(Dave/Charla/Tara/Keith)

Others will simply try to follow the cool kids.(Des/Tom/Mel/Beau/Toni/Amy/Zack/Andon/Alex/etc,etc)

What I learned is that fame(no matter how much)changes you. We've seen Zack bravely challenge Keith with 50 friends backing him up. Alot of people said he was just shooting off his mouth.

I agree,I mean c'mon,do we really beelive he has 50 friends? Amy,who by the way she was attacking Keith,would've made you belive that he sent Zack off to combat in Iraq!!

Beau,who blasted everybody before he left,but had amnesia when he came back,the constant crying for people they just met? The lord of the flies escapade by the originals.

I guess I didn't really understand the show. I'm sure it was about testing relationships,and friendships.
Somehow it got turned into a Soap Opera.

Tara/Charla were the evil seductreses that were out to get the women of Paradise,Keith and Dave were the backstabbers! Beau was.....Beau? Zack was the evil country boy lawyer intent on owning paradise and the heart of his lady love Amy.

Is it me,or can you all see this on the lifetime channel for a movie of the week.

There's a big twist planned for the finale,where the only way to win the prize is to have sex with a goat. As Dave,Charla,Keith,and Tara decline,Toni and Amy glady step up to the plate. I know what everybody's saying,"That's horrible"!!

Hey.it's no picnic for the goat either!!!!!!! I hope the Barbies WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's almost here!! Need your op... sbeck 09-30-03 1
 RE: It's almost here!! Need your op... ITTechmom 09-30-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-30-03, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's almost here!! Need your opinions!"
Is it me,or can you all see this on the lifetime channel for a movie of the week.

LOL!!! But Lifetime movies have better-written scripts!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ITTechmom 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-30-03, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ITTechmom Click to send private message to ITTechmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's almost here!! Need your opinions!"
I am totally addicted to reality shows because they are filled with real people. Unfortunately, these are not real life situations (they are coerced by producers, etc). Nonetheless, it makes for tantalizing TV. As horrible as some of these people behaved, I could not pull myself away. I'm sad to see it end, yet I can't wait for Wednesday night.

(I already posted this under another thread, but wanted to add it to this thread.)

Here are a few twists I would love to see:

Maybe the producers were wise and issued a gag order on all of the originals during the finale. They are not allowed to say a thing while they are on.

The Barbies are allowed to hurl rotten tomatoes at the originals to get out all of the pent-up frustrations.

Two of the Barbies win the prize but are allowed to share it with the rest of the Barbies. Or even, they are allowed to pick one girl and one guy from the originals to share it with (maybe Matt and Amanda).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •