The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Now what for the guests?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

shaggy 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-03-03, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaggy Click to send private message to shaggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Now what for the guests?"
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllll? Now that everyone, including Charla, can actually see what really was shown on tv and have gotten reactions from the people of America, now what? I haven't seen enough or read enough to know how they reacted. DID THE ORIGINALS EVER ADMIT TO BEING MEAN OR STUPID? After all this, do they realize they were acting like jerks?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Now what for the guests? So_Opinionated 10-04-03 1
   I need a P-HO followup fix! RollDdice 10-17-03 2
       RE: I need a P-HO followup fix! Leona 11-11-03 3
           Where's our update? RollDdice 11-12-03 4
               Barbie's in December superstepmom1 11-12-03 6
                   RE: Barbie's in December oddglass2 12-18-03 10
                       RE: Barbie's in December RollDdice 12-18-03 11
       RE: I need a P-HO followup fix! Freud 03-20-04 12
 Boring Charla Follow-ups PogoSchtick 11-12-03 5
   RE: Boring Charla Follow-ups RollDdice 11-12-03 7
   RE: Boring Charla Follow-ups TheWanderer 11-13-03 8
       Boring Charla a new one RollDdice 11-14-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

So_Opinionated 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-04-03, 05:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail So_Opinionated Click to send private message to So_Opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Now what for the guests?"
It would be great if they were mature enough to admit they were wrong but that chance is slim to none. I would love to see them watching themselves with their parents. I would also love to see a follow up on all of them to see how they are milking their 15 minutes.

As I am So-Opinionated

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I need a P-HO followup fix!"
Great ideas, So_O. The only problem is that the wacky parents raised these drunken lunatics and probably turn a blind eye toward their twisted children.

Have you ever seen "Family Feud" where the question is something like, "Name something found in a car" and Mom says, "Uhhhmm, a rabid warthog?" After a moment of stunned silence the whole family jumps up and down shouting, "Good answer! Good answer!"?

It's sort of like that.

But Toni MC'ing local wrestling matches or Zack applying for law school have real potential.

Take your chances at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel (bulletin board)

Leona 12 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leona Click to send private message to Leona Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I need a P-HO followup fix!"
I came back to these postings to find out the exact thing....I want some follow up....let us kjnow if you were able to track any down.

11-12-03, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Where's our update?"
Leona has issued a call to action people! Did anyone ever see that Maxim issue with Charla/Tara? I was looking for it, but never did run across the magazine.

Any P-Ho sightings out there?

Flying my Pair-Of-Dice Hotel flag at half-mast

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-12-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Barbie's in December"
December issue of Maxim you'll see the Barbie's.

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-18-03, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Barbie's in December"
Here is a link to the pics...not all, but some pics and some of the article: http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/html/girl_1024.html

12-18-03, 02:21 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Barbie's in December"
I saw the magazine and was a little disappointed (only one page), but that's what happens when your reality tv glow fades.
Thanks for the update.

Your Official Croupier at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

Freud 11 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-04, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Freud Click to send private message to Freud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I need a P-HO followup fix!"
Hahaha,that was a good one.

Greetings from Holland

PogoSchtick 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-12-03, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PogoSchtick Click to send private message to PogoSchtick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Boring Charla Follow-ups"
She really isn't any more interesting now than she was on the show:

(From the Minneapolis Star Tribune "Gossip" Columnist)

October 12

It's hell after 'Paradise'

Reality is biting for the $250,000 winner of FOX's "Paradise Hotel." A very wary Charla said, "Who is this?" when reached Thursday. "I'm sorry. I'm really about people who call me. A radio station, some jokers in Utah, just gave out my phone number over the air," said the Twin Cities model. Charla is the only name she's giving out these days, whether it's "Entertainment Tonight" or Maxim magazine, in which she's scheduled to be featured in December. Charla believes a fellow "cast member" gave her number to the radio station. Well, I didn't watch "Paradise Hotel" -- "Good for you," said Charla -- but my show tutor, financial adviser Dan Rutman, did after his wife, Andrea, got him hooked on it. When I told Dan how jumpy Charla is, he said, "She was real jittery on the show." Perhaps that carried over into the post-reality life because of how she treated a fellow cast mate named Dave? "Oh yeah," Charla said. "He lost. I won, and I decided not to give him half of my winnings." If Charla feels badly about cutting out Dave, she's not saying so. She said she needs the cheese "to help out my family." Charla said she couldn't wait to get back to Minnesota. "A lot of people move to L.A." after a little TV exposure, "I brought my bag right back to Minnesota and continued my life."

AND

Nov 4

Miss January is hot

Charla Philstrom, the Twin Cities model who won FOX's "Paradise Hotel," is on a hot streak. She's Miss January 2005 in a calender for VanBuren Foundation, a nonprofit that raises money for children with autism. Model/actor Lanore VanBuren obviously tapped a lot of her modeling world friends for this calendar. Charla made it kind of a challenge for us to figure out her last name. But when you've got tipsters and a unique first name, it's almost too easy to track down a ski bunny's full name.

11-12-03, 09:05 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Boring Charla Follow-ups"
Thanks for the info. You guys are the best!

Reading the "Take That Charla" Newsletter at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-13-03, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Boring Charla Follow-ups"
Although I really liked and was rooting for Charla, hoping she would turn around and be nice to Dave, her decision not to give Dave a cut reallu s*cked and I lost all respect for her.

That being said, isn't it interesting that she is now considered a "model"? when she was cast on the show, the occupation they always listed under her name was "Waitress"

Now, she does have the body for a model, but not the height; she is milikingher 15 minutes of fame. Let her.
Payback is a b*tch and I'm sure she'll find out soon enough.
After taxes, her $250k winds up being about $150k. She'll soon find out that it won't go very far.

11-14-03, 04:36 AM (EST)
9. "Boring Charla a new one"
I think she was always a model - someone had a link to her agency and a headshot/listing. But what kind of career could she have had -- she was always hiding in her P-Ho room or sulking behind the toilet.

Let's see what karma brings.

So exactly what is the line on "stalking"...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •