The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Beau's radio interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Atkins05 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-22-03, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Atkins05 Click to send private message to Atkins05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Beau's radio interview"
Here's the link
http://www.949zht.com/music/interviews/
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Beau's radio interview dasheekee jones 09-22-03 1
 RE: Beau's radio interview realitytvfan7191 09-22-03 2
   RE: Beau's radio interview Mathgirl 09-23-03 5
 RE: Beau's radio interview Chrissy gal 09-22-03 3
   a radio personality CantStandToLook 09-23-03 4
   RE: Beau's radio interview realitytvfan7191 09-24-03 8
 RE: Beau's radio interview superstepmom1 09-23-03 6
   RE: Beau's radio interview sbeck 09-23-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dasheekee jones 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-22-03, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasheekee%20jones Click to send private message to dasheekee%20jones Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Beau's radio interview"
Oh no. Don't tell me this freak was interviewed.

Let the train wreck begin.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

realitytvfan7191 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-03, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan7191 Click to send private message to realitytvfan7191 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Beau's radio interview"
is there a written/typed transcript of his intervew?

Mathgirl 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mathgirl Click to send private message to Mathgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Beau's radio interview"
If Amy and friends have been interviewed on the radio...(we know it's over) but how long has this show been over...and noone has any clue to us as to what is going on...WHO WINS??? What is the prize?

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-22-03, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Beau's radio interview"
Thank you for the link Atkins05. That was so funny!

DJ: "Is Zack really your best friend?"

Beau: "He is a friend, but mostly I'd like to help him out."

Beau: "Right now I'm trying to get past Paradise Hotel."

DJ: "Are people nice to you? What if you are hanging out with Zack there in Arizona?"

Beau: "Well I'd like to move out of Arizona right now."

ROFLMAO!!!

DJ: "Who are you keeping in touch with?"

Beau: "Dave, he's a really good guy. I was the first one to follow Dave, but they didn't show that."

DJ: "Anyone else you are tight with?"

Beau: "Holly."

Last, but not least, Beau wants to be an "entertainer", either an actor or a radio personality.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "a radio personality"
"Last, but not least, Beau wants to be an "entertainer", either an actor or a radio personality"

Guess that shows how great he was at his job. Wasn't he pretty much billed as a "Radio Personality" on the show...LOL

He was only missing one part...the personality but at least it would appear that after watching the tapes which I hope they all did, he realized who was real and who was fake in the game.

realitytvfan7191 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-03, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan7191 Click to send private message to realitytvfan7191 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Beau's radio interview"
thanks for the info.

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-23-03, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Beau's radio interview"
Thanks for the link.

I have been listening to all of the interviews to get a picture of how they felt after seeing the show.

Beau was certainly the most genuine on the radio, comments like that he's still in touch with Dave and that Zack(h) really needs a little help led me to the conclusion that he, unlike others who were cast just as they should, was a little more mature than he was shown on TV. Ya know what I mean?

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-23-03, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Beau's radio interview"
Ditto. Whereas Amy and Zack still sounded like jerks, Beau at least admitted to some bad choices. I liked how he said that Zack needs help - I was rolling over laughing at that!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •