The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amy vs Dave"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

coolred 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolred Click to send private message to coolred Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amy vs Dave"
I for one hated to see Amy go since she was up front and honest I cannot believe Dave is still there or for that matter why he was even picked to be on in the first place I hope Keith kicks him to the curb!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amy vs Dave Katiepops 09-25-03 1
 RE: Amy vs Dave ImZACKtheAPE 09-25-03 2
 RE: Amy vs Dave Bebo 09-25-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Katiepops 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-25-03, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katiepops Click to send private message to Katiepops Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Amy vs Dave"
Get ready. Here they come. Not many on here will agree with you on Amy being upfront and honest. It will probably be replaced with psychotic and bi@#$.
Amy deserved to go a long time ago. Dave is digging himself a hole right now.I used to like him but he is getting on my nerves lately. The whole game was supposed to be about average Joes and it turned out to be anything but, except for Dave, he is the only one that was what the show was supposed to be about. Not all the beautiful people. I am for Keith all the way though. If I had my choice it would be Keith and Charla. I like Tara ok but Keith and Charla have been the lesser of all the other evils.

ImZACKtheAPE 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-25-03, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ImZACKtheAPE Click to send private message to ImZACKtheAPE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amy vs Dave"
I'm just going to paste what I already wrote on another thread. I can't be arsed to spend any more time debating about HAmy and Pineapple.

Although you are entitled to your opinion on LAmy you are definitely in the minority. Ya she speaks her mind but there is certain ways and times you should to that. She lacks tact and maturity. She is a sore loser. She lacks good sportsmanship. She behaves like a spoiled brat until she gets her way. She is a horrible person and needs to be vaporised into the reality tv hall of shame! Actually I think she already has. To say we would not like her to experience what she has done to Charla and Dave would be lying. I can only hope the next few months with her new half-witted, jar-head of a boyfriend is what it should be, an unhappy enduring road of hell and anguish!

Why was Dave even picked in the first place you ask? Holy smokes! You know what? It's not even worth the time to explain. Perhaps go back and peruse the PHO message board to satisfy your palate.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amy vs Dave"
Welcome to the forums. I'm going to lock this thread since people are repeating things they've already included in other threads. There are a number of threads open on the first page where people are discussing who they want Keith to choose, as well as their opinions of Amy.

Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •