The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Toni Bi and Tom Cry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-23-03, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Toni Bi and Tom Cry"
Ok,
It's a boring Tues morn before Game Time tonight when lotsa new threads will pop up, so lemme throw this in. I couldn't just let these go.

1. Toni - Bi
Thank you newbie, MandM, for your posting
<http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=227&forum=DCForumID48&omm=44> about the Blind Date ep. I've seen others mention it, but no one went into detail. It DOES explain alot. Enquiring minds want to know!
Also, supposedly on Yahoo platinum there are some scenes of her removing certain clothing and antics in the pool that scar the viewers for life (maybe just the mental images).

2. Tom
Am I the only one who wonders why this jellyfish is not mad as heck for Desiree throwing herself in the fire? Did he realize that he has no chance when she's gone? She's such a traitor. Unless he figured that there was no chance for them to win anyway with the Originhos around. but to not even try? Thats the kind of players Origs love. "What, you mean someone other than us thinks they deserve to win and will go against us ...inconceivable!"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Toni Bi and Tom Cry CantStandToLook 09-23-03 1
   Cool Sig Pic CSTL!!! Breezy 09-23-03 2
       RE: Cool Sig Pic CSTL!!! CantStandToLook 09-23-03 3
           RE: Cool Sig Pic CSTL!!! RollDdice 09-23-03 4
               RE: Cool Sig Pic CSTL!!! Breezy 09-23-03 5
                   Tonight's episode superstepmom1 09-23-03 6
                   RE: Cool Sig Pic CSTL!!! Angelfood 09-23-03 7
                       Full PH coverage RollDdice 09-23-03 8
                           RE: Full PH coverage Angelfood 09-23-03 9
                               RE: Full PH coverage Lahela 09-23-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-03, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Toni Bi and Tom Cry"
I saw Foni on Love Cruise so I didn't need to see her Blind Date episode to know what a loserHO she was..lol.

While Tom and Smokey may be applying for a marriage license soon, I thought that if nothing else, he at least left with some sense of dignity. He took a stab at Dave early on in the show but when it was his time, he took it for what it was and went back to the Jungle from whence he came. Anyone else wonder if he and Smokey are really Kissing Cousins..

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Cool Sig Pic CSTL!!!"
I really like your sig line.

Trying to decide if I'm going to watch this horrible thing for two hours tonight or skip it and watch the premieres on ABC.

*Breezy ... keeping OT satisfied since 2003*

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cool Sig Pic CSTL!!!"
Thanks Breezy...it's a RolldDice original..

I wish I could rip my eyes out so I wouldn't watch tonight either but I know I'll be there peeking between fingers to see what happens. Guess I'll have to tape Schmoe.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cool Sig Pic CSTL!!!"
Thanks so much CSTL. Not necessary to credit me, but a show of class nontheless. Just glad you're happy with it. ("It did turn out well, didn't it?" says the proud papa.)

I can't wait for the ep. tonight. I just hope that Angelfood doesn't knock herself out trying to write a summary, commentary, a P-Ho cookbook and a children's pop-up book.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cool Sig Pic CSTL!!!"
LOL Anglefood luvssss her PH.

Do you really think tonight will be a good episode? I think they're going to recrap and rehash and show us mostly old stuff tonight.

*Breezy ... keeping OT satisfied since 2003*

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-23-03, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Tonight's episode"
I hope tonight's a good episode. If they've got together two hours, you can expect the first hour to be recaps though. Since Amy says to watch, we'd all better so Toni-Baloney (bologna - Oscar Mayer taght me well) doesn't hunt us down and try to reach the top of our mountains. Ya know what I mean??

09-23-03, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cool Sig Pic CSTL!!!"
I saw these!

And 20 rehashes would make the show different, how?

And thanks for the idea. Working on a popup book now.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Full PH coverage"
Angelfood -

Hope you don't think that my comment was a slam. It was made with a wink and a hug.

I think you're amazing and I love everyone's interpretations of the show.

09-23-03, 06:12 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Full PH coverage"
A slam - no way.
I was giggling. Sorry, i have to learn the emoticons.

(steps up on soapbox)
Maybe people (like Lamy) think i have nothing better to do with my time...and maybe she's right, but I've accomplished more in 21 (+) years than she has, I have a beautiful boy, I still have my dignity and self respect, and I dump loser boyfriends who start down the verbal abuse path.

but if I didn't have pneumonia, I wouldn't have been able to write half of this stuff. I'd still be lying in bed late at night thinking about it and obsessing and venting to my friend, but I wouldn't be writing alot of it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go find my voodoo doll and rename it Lamy.
(is that tongue-in-cheek enough for yas?)

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-23-03, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Full PH coverage"
LMAO Angelfood!
I'm looking forward to reading what you type up!
I don't have time to type up the summary's that you come up with (or that anyone comes up with for that matter...you all rock!). I am a busy gal. I work 8 hours a day and then take care of my 5 month old son and cook dinner. I am always running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I appreciate all of you who have taken the time to type up your summaries and reviews of such. They have all been awesome! Great job to all of you!
And may the best barbies win!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •