The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

ziggy2003 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-05-03, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ziggy2003 Click to send private message to ziggy2003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
Given that the guests of PHo have returned to the real world, some of them are likely searching the internet to get an idea of what the viewers thought of them. Some may even end up on this forum. So, to feed that curiosity, here are my comments for the guests. Please add any additional comments for them if you like.

Charla - I know you feel like you have had a bum ride, but you really are the star of the show. I will never understand how you could kiss Zac (ack!) and not kiss Keith or Matt, so I will just assume that it relates to alcohol consumption.

Dave - You really came across as an a$$ at the beginning, but you have won me over. You showed great integrity when the place turned all Lord of the Flies. Congratulations on that strength.

Keith - Mmmmm, Keith.... You are the best thing to happen to this show. Quite honestly, it was getting a bit boring and predictable. Then you showed up, and things got extremely interesting. You are obviously a very intelligent and principled man.

Tara - You come off as quite ditsy and slutty on the show. I hope for your sake that is bad editting. The bandana is not a good look for you.

Amy - Yikes, I do not know where to begin! What kind of family do you have where you learnt such terrible manners and interpersonal skills? (Same question applies to Toni, Zack, Alex, Kristen and Beau.) For your own sake, please see a dermatologist, lose a few pounds, find a career other than dance, and break up with Zack before he kills you in a rage because you "didn't understand" his need to sleep with other women. You really came across terribly on the show.

Zack - Two words: get therapy. Third word: soon! Oh, and you are NOT nearly as attractive as you think you are. Keith is much more handsome than you - and yes, his abs ARE better.

Matt - I think you are a sweetheart!

Toni - You think you are a great and wonderful person, but you really are self-centered and overly aggressive. Is this really where you want to be in your life at 30? Please, for the sake of all of us with eyes, burn that nasty red pant suit!

Okay, that is enough for my first posting ever! I will be back to provide messages for the other guests.

Ziggy

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... ziggy2003 09-05-03 1
 RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... sbeck 09-06-03 2
 RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... Fluffie 09-06-03 3
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... lipztik 09-13-03 29
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... ziggy2003 09-16-03 30
 RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... Loree 09-06-03 4
 RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... amyhater 09-10-03 5
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... misslovie 09-11-03 6
       The freaks: Amy, Zack, Toni, Beau, ... ELIMINATOR 09-11-03 7
           Heroes & Losers! Lahela 09-11-03 8
               RE: Heroes & Losers! Zip1123 09-11-03 10
                   OMG! GlassJax 09-11-03 12
                   RE: Heroes & Losers! lroy 09-11-03 15
                   RE: Heroes & Losers! Chrissy gal 09-11-03 16
                   RE: Heroes & Losers! EnglProf 09-11-03 22
                   RE: Heroes & Losers! KCarter897 09-18-03 40
               RE: Heroes & Losers! oliveann 09-11-03 20
                   RE: Heroes & Losers! ugibugi 09-12-03 25
                   RE: Heroes & Losers! RollDdice 09-12-03 26
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... Mjs 09-17-03 35
 RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... tabbyjg28 09-11-03 9
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... Lahela 09-11-03 11
       In Tabby's defense GlassJax 09-11-03 13
           RE: In Tabby's defense tabbyjg28 09-11-03 19
 RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... music_angel22 09-11-03 14
   OriginHo's vs Newbies CantStandToLook 09-11-03 17
       RE: OriginHo's vs Newbies Chrissy gal 09-11-03 18
           RE: OriginHo's vs Newbies RaHead 09-11-03 21
               RE: OriginHo's vs Newbies Chrissy gal 09-11-03 23
 RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... cherry4dance 09-11-03 24
 RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... RebelYell 09-12-03 27
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... EvelynisObsessed 09-12-03 28
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... Lahela 09-16-03 31
       RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... NoFear 09-17-03 32
           RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... Lavenderangel 09-17-03 33
               RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... Chrissy gal 09-17-03 34
                   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... iluvrealityshows 09-17-03 36
 RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... cshaman 09-17-03 37
 RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... bella1109 09-17-03 38
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... MynxAZ 09-18-03 39
       RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... sbeck 09-20-03 43
 RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... Invisible 09-18-03 41
 RE: open letter to Amy, Zack, Keith... LadyT 09-20-03 42
 RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... MandM 09-22-03 44
   RE: open letter to the guests of Pa... Chrissy gal 09-22-03 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-05-03, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ziggy2003 Click to send private message to ziggy2003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
Okay, here are the rest:

Amanda - I loved you on the show; you made things very interesting. Yes, you lie a LOT ("I only kissed Beau") but your lies were primarily to protect your own privacy, and I have no problem with that. I think you look like the actress on "Charmed." (Holly something or other, I think her name is.)

Andon - The tattoos are really ugly, guy! And your personality stinks. What is wrong with you? Is it pleasant going through life being you? I cannot imagine it is.

Alex - You have the morals of a snake, but you entertained me. And yes, you too are better looking than Zack. Given that you made out with both Toni and Kristen, please report to the de-lousing tent immediately.

Beau - Shouldn't you have outgrown the frat boy stage by now? Is it true that you torment widows on the radio? My main problem with you is that you are so clueless - your gang completely turned its back on you, and there you are, being loyal to them to the end. Unbelievable.

Scott - Wow, you are seriously boring. But, if I were there I would be boring too, so I don't hold it against you.

Tom, Kavita, Holly, Desiree, Melanie - Based on what I have seen so far, I really don't have much to say to any of you. Actually, Desiree, you did not impress me much. Grow up and quit trying to get in with the "popular" crowd. Sheesh.

I do hope that some guests from PHo end up reading this forum!

Ziggy

PS. Did I miss anyone?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-06-03, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
I'll add to that...

Charla: You're too good to cry over these losers! I realize it's the stress of the game, but I hope you now know that you are not only the star of the show, but you've also proved to everyone in American that you are one hundred percent reliable and trustworthy. You rock!

Dave: What can I say? Class all the way.

Keith: You ARE better looking than ProZack, and your body is a thousand times better than his, too! Whether you were told who to kick off or not, I'm glad you shook things up. It was boring watching the originals kick off all the new guests.

Tara: Ditto Ziggy's message. I'd like to think it's bad editing.

Kristin: I hope you use condoms. BTW, the Barbie comment was actually insulting to you; the fact that you made fun of Charla and Tara just highlights your stupidity. Oh, and for once you were right: you are a bitter #####.

Amy: Your nicknames here have been LAmy, Acmy, Retin-Amy. You really need to see a dermatologist. Pictures from you former squad show that (1)you were quite a skinny little thing before you arrived in Paradise and (2)you really are a dancer, not a pole dancer like I have joked about. Unfortunately, your figure's gonna be hard to get back, and your awful personality makes you quite unmarketable, unless you want to be part of Mary Kate and Ashley's dance troupe. Add that to your bad skin, and I'm sorry to say that you have limited prospects in LA. Go to school, get an education, grow up, and I think you'll do fine.

Zack: So much to say, but with your malignant narcissism it would be a waste of time.

Beau: Get a clue. BTW, the Barbie comment was actually insulting to you; the fact that you made fun of Charla and Tara just highlights your stupidity.

Tom: Thank God you brought in Smokey. He's one of my favorites.

Alex: Beauty fades, dumb is forever.

Toni: So what is your real age? On the show, you celebrated your 29th birthday; in the Marie Claire photo spread, you were 28; your resume on the Hogs and Hunnies site (and I'm guessing you fall into the former category), you were born in July 2003 making you 30. Are you a liar, stupid, or both? I'm guessin' a little of column A, and a little of Column B. Either way, you're 30, without a family, without a real job; so how is Dave America's joke? BTW, whoever told you that it's okay to sweat like a pig in public was wrong. Next time, try something in a breathable fabric, not a cheap polyester suit.

Desiree: To quote you "It's on the tape!" Charla may have talked strategy with you, but you initiated it, and you broke a promise.

Cheers!
Sbeck

Fluffie 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-03, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fluffie Click to send private message to Fluffie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
Ziggy -
You hit the nail on the head!!! Your assessment is right on the money about all except you went a little too easy on Toni. She might do well to consider a career as a Marine Corps Drill Instructor although she probably wouldn't last long there either.
Best Regards!

lipztik 7 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-03, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lipztik Click to send private message to lipztik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
<Ziggy -
You hit the nail on the head!!! Your assessment is right on the money about all except you went a little too easy on Toni. She might do well to consider a career as a Marine Corps Drill Instructor although she probably wouldn't last long there either.
Best Regards!>

Fluffie - I agree with you, Ziggy nailed it and yeah she went too easy on TONI. I think that Toni might do well in Women Wrestling - WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT - Men Wrestling might be better for her !

lipztik

09-16-03, 09:27 AM (EST)
30. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
>Ziggy -
>You hit the nail on the
>head!!! Your assessment is
>right on the money about
>all except you went a
>little too easy on Toni.

Yeah, I admit it. It was more out of a sense of "why bother?" I mean, the wo(?)man is clearly in need of serious psychological help.

Here, let me try again:

Toni - By age 30, all of my peers and I each had at least four of the following: significant relationship/marriage; career (as opposed to "job" e.g., bartending); graduate degrees; children; house/condo with mortgage; control over our emotions. My point? Perhaps acting like a 20 year old on national tv at age 30 is not becoming.

Am I still being too easy on her? Perhaps my problem is that I am trying to dialogue like she is an adult, when she acts like a college freshman!

By the way, thanks to everyone for your great responses to this thread!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-03, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
Okay here are my thoughts:

Charla - love ya, don't cry over those losers. The viewers understand and they are on your side.

Dave - give up the singing. But you proved you are a wonderful friend and you rose above the petty name calling the others lowered themselves to. You showed class.

Keith - love ya too, you broke up the alliance and stuck by your friends. Don't worry about Zack. He's a loser that just wishes he had your abs.

Tara - you were loyal to your alliance but I still don't understand some of your bedmate choices.

Tom - loved Smokey and you made me laugh

Scott - I kept wanting you to stand up and have an opinion. But you were so vanilla all the time.

Desiree - look in the mirror next time you call someone names. You wanted to be popular so bad that you just lied your way into the other alliance. I have no respect for you.

Holly - wake up and smell the coffee

Amanda - I wasn't always crazy about you and I think it was that alliance with Beau. But you showed that you learned a lesson and you are a nice person.

Beau - you are an idiot. You still want to hang out with a group of people that didn't even want you around anymore. And you join them insulting the people that didn't do anything to you. What kind of logic is that?

Zack - I feel sorry for that lawyer in you. Have you watched yourself on TV? Are you too stupid to see how you behaved and realize that nobody thinks you are as great as you claim to be? Having all the attention isn't always good when it is the attention you have. We are laughing at you.

Amy - just the fact that you think Zack is a prize shows that you need to grow up. And talking smack to people does not make you better than them. It just makes you look petty. You are a Toni-want-to-be. Is that really where you want to be in 10 years? Like Toni?

Toni - pathetic is the only word I can think of to describe you. You are old enough to know better that to act like that.

Andon - sore loser

Kavita & Matt - you never really had a chance but I like you.

Alex & Kristin - you deserve each other.

amyhater 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-03, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amyhater Click to send private message to amyhater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
God, I HOPE the guests are checking this site!! (Well, mainly just psycho, Zanadoo-wanna-be Zack and meteorite pelted, Oompa-Loompa Amy) Before I start in the verbal lashing toward the stupidity and primitiveness of some of the guests, let me first say...Keith, Dave, Charla & Tara are doing what they need to do to win! These other idiots do not understand the simple fact that when they form a bond with 6 to 8 other people, there is going to come a time when they are also going to have to break their bond and stab one of there "friends" in the back. News flash:...only 2 people can win in the end... That means you too are going to have to be deemed "sneaky" at some point to continue. That's the first point, of many, that makes Beau, Amy and Desiree STUPID!!

For the sake of time, and not wanting to spend too much of my life on mind-numbing wastes of space...I will focus my wrath on my favorite 2!

Zack--First, my favorite! Maybe your mother should have beat your @#* more a child instead of leaving you at the grocery store! Congratulations on making it through life this far, it is seriously an accomplishment. Now, the real world starts! Brace yourself for many severe beatings. The double-wide in AZ will suit you and Amy well. You'll need the law degree to defend yourself in all the domestic violence cases. All I ask is to please give me a heads up on what night of the week I'm to put the trash out by the curb for pick-up. It gets hot on the back of that garbage truck....but you have handband to protect you! Good luck

Amy--Where do I start!?! I could pick on the obvious: the complexion of a baboon's @#*...the stellar personality that would make daddy Hitler proud...the physique of a melted candle or tin can...but, those are all too easy! What's even more impressive is that at the ripe ole age of 21, Amy has mastered the valuable lesson that in order to have a guy like you and want to be around you, you must first give up the booty. She shows our female youth that no matter how much he may talk down to you or demean your existence on national TV, he can be won over with a little "no pants bone dance" on the first encounter. My hat's off to you happy for your persistance!

Sorry time constraints does not allow me to elaborate (that means explain further, Zack!) But, maybe next time. Good luck Keith, Dave, Charla & Tara.
Thanks for the vent,
AmyHater

misslovie 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail misslovie Click to send private message to misslovie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-03 AT 00:40 AM (EST)

OMG, What can I say, eveyone that has posted something here has taken the words right out of my mouth and probably all the viewers of this show. Some notes to add (I hope the cast of the show sees these messages)

ZACK: I would be utterly embarassed if I were your parents. If
I raised a son like you I would crawl under a rock. Who
cares if your Irish and Scottish, you just made everyone
that is ashamed. You need to grow up and face the facts,
you were kicked off by someone that has a lot more balls
than you, oh and is 10 times cuter. Hint lose the sweat
band from your head I think it's messing up your head.
Your Ugly!!!!!

AMY: You were my favorite at the beginning now your disgusting
and low. You should be the last to preach about honesty
and respect because you have none. You and Zack deserve
each ohter, your both egatistical jerks. Find another
career besides dancing because you suck. Maybe a career
in Dermatology???

Holly: Get off Scotts coat tails, get a brain of your own if he
jumped off a cliff I think you would follow just to be
cool.

DESIREE & TOM: You two are scared of Amy so you are siding with
her. Hello use your own heads, better yet ask Smokey
he's smarter that you are. Desiree, you far from being
all that, you'll see when you watch the show.

As for Charla, Tara, Dave and Keith in my eyes you are the only ones playing this game. Charla, you are beautiful and intelligent and if I was there I would be in my room a lot too because I'd be embarassed to be seen with those freaks. Don't let them get you down, there jealous. Dave you are sincere and mean well everyone should take notes from you on how to act mature. Tara, oh well If I had it I'd use it too, my hats off to you. Keith your the only gutsy one on the show and you did the best thing by sending Zack on his merry way. Your AB's are better than his don't worry.

TONI, ANDON, ALEX, KRISTIN & BEAU: You all need therapy because
you are all cracked, especially Toni, you need to quit
acting like a she-man and act like a woman if possible.
If you stuck your stinky ass finger in face you'd be
walking around with an 8 1/2 sticking out of your ass.
Kristin and Alex, you proved to your real life friends
if you have any that you are cheaters and liars. Beau
needs counceling that's all I can say.

MKrueger

ELIMINATOR 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ELIMINATOR Click to send private message to ELIMINATOR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "The freaks: Amy, Zack, Toni, Beau, Desiree PLEASE READ!!!"
Toni: Your freakin 30 years old telling people in their 20's how to act. You're so ugly on the inside that it's really starting to show on the outside.

Amy: You live in a fantasy world. (LAmy land)Don't go crying when Zack turns psycho on your behind and leaves you because he has too many emotional issues he has to deal with. Oh your relationship with him seems just so "stable". How in the world can two unstable idiots have a stable relationship?

Zack: your "terrible" childhood has really taken a toll on you didn't it? You're just now taking it out on everyone. "Mami left me at a store, my parents had a fight and I was standing right there." Uhhh. God forbid something really terrible happens in your live; you wouldn't know how to handle it. AMERICA THINKS YOUR A JOKE! SORRY BUT, WE DON'T LOVE YOU ZACK. UNLESS MAYBE YOU GROW UP ONE DAY AND BECOME A MAN. LOL

Desire: All I can say is that you make me sick. You're a freaking backstabber. When you first came on the show Tara and CHarla took you in and they seemed good enough for you now look at you stabbing them right in the back. What did they ever did to you? Trust me, what comes around goes around.

Beau: WAKE UP MAN. Your in denial. The originals voted you off, but you still stand by their side like a fool. I thought you were cool first, but WHAT A LOOSER.

Scott: you're ok. I like you because you seem to have your temper under control, unlike your friends.

The only mature, sane and smart people are: Keith, Charla, Scott, Dave and Tara hope one of you guys will win the game.

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Heroes & Losers!"
Charla: You are a sweet person and have played the game fairly. Don't let the losers bring ya down. You are far better than they are. They realized they were being outsmarted and couldn't stand it. You've been true to yourself and have remained a true friend to Dave, Keith and Tara. America is on your side and we love you girl!

Dave: What can I say? You're awesome! You've played the game with dignity and respect. You held your head high and never stooped down to the losers level. Well done. You've done nothing to be ashamed of on this show and i'm sure the rest of America will continue to stand behind you! We love you Crunch N Munch Guy!

Keith: You rock! You came on the show playing the game and you've been playing it ever since. You came on and shook things up and got things going. THANK YOU! Zack needed to go. His time was up LONG before you arrived. You showed those losers what the meaning of friendship truely is instead of their twisted rendition. Zack has nothing on you. He only proved that he is threatened by you when he made that weak @ss comment about the "50 guys!" We all got your back Keith...not that you need our help, i'm sure you could whip Zack without having to rely on 50 other guys' strength!

Tara: Tara, Tara, Tara! You have been a great friend to Charla. You've made a few bad bedroom moves (i.e. Alex) but you still stood by your friends. You're awesome!

Tom: ???????? I'm still not sure what to think! But Smokey is the man! err..i mean Monkey!

Scott: You've been a silent player throughout this whole game until last night. I think you have been playing his game all along, just never annouced where your loyalties lie. Now it seems you have NO loyalties..not even to Holly (i.e. the comment about not being with her after the show!) I'm still keeping an eye on you..but not giving you my thumbs up just yet!

Holly: Get a brain of your own and grow up. You were making out with Alex too....or do you suffer from memory loss? You're no better than Tara...actually you are beneath her. You stand with the losers thus making you one of them!

Toni: you're 30 and still have nothing to show for it but a few extra muscles thanks to the help of your buddy Mr. Roid. Grow up and get a life! America does NOT love you!

Kristin: Get to a doctor and get tested! You're a whore and a nasty one at that. You're a liar and a cheater and nothing but a loser! You suck!

Alex: Dirty cheater and a sore loser! You should have been kicked off when they caught your sorry @ss cheating!Grow up!

Beau: You're a blind fool. You're so called "friends" stabbed you in the back yet you were willing to stick by them. You're an idiot and a poor sport!

Zack: Distgusting pig! You're a weak neanderthal loser you pathetic excuse for a human being. You deserve to rot for your appauling behavior. I wouldn't be surprised if there were several people waiting for YOU to get back to Arizona to meet you with 50 guys! Shame on you!

Amy: You are just as pathetic as Zack. The only comfort I get out of this whole thing is knowing that you no longer have a job with your former employer because they did not want to be associated with a pathetic loser like yourself. YOu have no class or morals and you have some major growing up to do. I find it hilarious that you think "winning" Zack is such a coveted prize. NO ONE WANTS HIM...HE'S DAMAGED GOODS LADY! Get over yourself and get a life. You have accomplished nothing but making yourself look cheap and pathetic. America does NOT love you... they love Charla. Invest in some clearasil...FAST!

Andon: you're a lying snake. Grow up...loser!

Melanie: Scott's taken..get over it. Dave wasn't really interested in being your friend anyway unless you were willing to vote his way. Don't worry hon...lying to his face won't be necessary anymore....loser! You were voted off first...what makes you think you won't get voted off again? Also..you're 32..get a real life. You and Toni should join a support group for the over 30 singles with no life!

Desiree: You are FAKE! Your hair is fake, your boobs are fake and your personality is fake. You're a loser with no real friends and i'm sure you are loser outside of the show as well. There was a reason you didn't make it on the show in the first place...NO ONE WANTED YOU THERE! The only reason you are on the show now is because the producers put you on there with no competition. I'm sure the guests would have passed over you again given the chance. You're a PHONEY and a liar...and yes..it IS on tape. ALL of it. Including your lies! Grow up!

Amanda: at first I wanted to smack you, but you came back and redeemed yourself and showed that you are a true genuine person. You weren't willing to lower yourself and hook back up with the loser clan. You're awesome! It should have been you there instead of Melanie.

Matt: You are a sweetheart! It was a poor judgment call to say you were on BOTH sides. You shouldn't associate yourself with the losers. They suck. But you're still sweet!

Kavita: You too are a sweetheart. Wish you would have had a chance to really be there and work it. I'm sure you'd still be hanging with our heroes. You rock!

Zip1123 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zip1123 Click to send private message to Zip1123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Heroes & Losers!"
Ok i guess my opinions are a little bit different than every one elses.
Charla: I dont think you are the sweet person you claim to be. Yes i understand that you are playing the game, but no one likes you GET OVER IT! You are only still there because "no one leaves Paradise without having a room-mate" Others wise you would have been long gone.

Dave: you are such a nice guy! What in the hell are you doing letting a girl like Charl walk all over you. I compleetely understand that you really like her, but you should have drawn the line a long time ago and just sided with every one else.

Tara: SKANK

Keith: You are sooooo NOT attractive. How you became a modle i will never understand. Sure your body is ok but you seriously need to put a paper bag over that head of yours.

Andon: you totally know how to play the game and get in with people, you sure know how to sweet talk em! I was sad to see you go so soon.

Toni: You were every ones Rock. People think your crazy because of the way you go off, but a person can only take so much and instead of talkin it over with people you just snap.

Kristen: As far as your life outside of the show i dont really think it matters. I dont understand why every one thinks you are so horrible. Sure you played Keith but it was all part of the game. You an alex are pretty cute together, and i think there is a little more behinde ya'lls relationship then either of you lead on,

Alex: your a cuttie. I dont really like the way things went down with you and Beau but i do think you stood your groud well in that situation. I wouldnt have hooked up with amanda if i were you but....

Amy: You are such a fun loving girl. You are beautiful, and you live you life the best that you can. Whenever any one chose you to be thier room mate they always said it was because you were such a fun girl. I dont blame you for goin off at keith, hes a compleete looser. good luck with all your dancing goals

Zack: Ok you do go over the top a bit. But you livin it up. I think you and Amy will have a wonderful relationship in the future now that you have finally realized how much she means to you. Dont forget that. She cares for you a lot and she is a GREAT girl, dont take advantage of her love.

Scott: I love the way you play the game with out letting any one actually know you are playing the game. I think that you and holly have a lot of fun together, and it is hard not bring personal feeling into somthing like this when you all spend so much time together. I know you really liked Melanie too but i think as far as "after the game" you should stick with Holly she does like you a lot and you guys have fun. Not to mention obviosuly ou are sexualy attracted to each other

Holly; You are totally sweet. I know it had to be pretty tough to vote Melanie back on but i think you made the right choice. You and Scott have somthin weather he wants to admit it or not is another story.

Amanda: I liked you sooo much at the begining, but you totally turned on me. You are a liar. I am glad to see that you and Beau finally have an understanding, but i think he is better off with out you.

Beau: You are toooo cute! You are sweet and funny and i totally enjoy watching you. and HOT too As for Amanda i'm glad you finally let that go, but I'm really glad you all are still friends and that everything ended ok for you two. I was so glad to see you voted back on. Yes every one agreed to vote you out, but they we're playing the game and they felt youhad to go. But now your BACK! and i hope that you and Amy win the whole thing! And if her and Zack ever break up, you two would be the cutest couple ever. But if not, I'm always avalible.

Melanie: Your sweet, but your playing the game and i can totally see it. But scott and holly are together now so you'll just have to get over it and he's already come out and said that he would choose her over you. So pick yourself another man..besides Beau(hes for amy) and have a good time

Tom: you are so adorable with your little monkey and i like how you just have a good time and dont get too wraped up in everything that is going on

Des: I dont really know where my feelings on you stand. I like you... you are fun, but i dont like the fact that you really try toooo hard to fit in with every one.

Well thats my take on every one ....go ahead bash me all you want becuase obviously I'm the only one that is siding with the originals!

GlassJax 1062 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-11-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GlassJax Click to send private message to GlassJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "OMG!"
This is really Toni isn't it? Jen Bost is just an alias because your so modest?

Anyway, it appears you've been out in the sun too long. Please cover up, get inside to a cooler area, and take care of yourself.

Hoping your feeling better,

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-11-03, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Heroes & Losers!"
LAMY! Welcome to the boards.

~lroy

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Heroes & Losers!"
I think it is great the someone is siding with the "Originals". It helps the rest of us remember that America has a lot of people who think that verbally abusing others is appropriate. It helps us to remember that this show is aimed at people who get gratification from watching others be tormented. It helps us remember that some people's idea of "fun" is berating anyone who is "different".

Please keep posting so we don't forget that these creeps have fans too.

As a side note, I think it is interesting that you pointed out that Keith is not good looking. Did he ever say, "I am good looking." on the show? I don't remember him saying anything about it. I only remember Zach talking about how good looking he is. ("I'm the best looking guy here.")

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-11-03, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Heroes & Losers!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-03 AT 11:11 PM (EST)

Edited to read:

Zip1123...,

Clearly you have no soul....

KCarter897 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-18-03, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KCarter897 Click to send private message to KCarter897 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Heroes & Losers!"
Hmmmmm. ridiculous post. Either you were on the show, or your young and just want to stir something up.

Whatever, comments you made are pathetic.

oliveann 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oliveann Click to send private message to oliveann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Heroes & Losers!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-03 AT 07:45 PM (EST)

i only have onething tihing to add at this point i couldn't agree with the anove attachment more or worded itany clearer regarding all the above mentioned and ones still on desiree beau eww amie and beau baby beau

the one thing i saw thatwas pukky was tony being so top of her suckky moomy complex was hugging melanie like she gave a crap when she was picked only to bolster the other grand four charla dave keith and tara to being losers like i cared what she (Tony)thought thank god she was gone lol
along with the rest of the losers except for matt antt and sweet gavita

hail thefour great players nomatter charla sigh love ya dave keith and tara no matter

ugibugi 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-12-03, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ugibugi Click to send private message to ugibugi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Heroes & Losers!"
I am guessing you have a point in this post, could you repost it using english next time so I can tell if you do have a point?

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-03, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Heroes & Losers!"
Oliveann -

Is it late or am I losing my mind? I only understood about 25% of your post and that clarity came from standing on my head.

Is there a decoder ring available?

Mjs 11 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mjs Click to send private message to Mjs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
>What's even more impressive is that
>at the ripe ole age of 21, Amy has mastered
>the valuable lesson that in order to have a guy
>like you and want to be around you, you must
>first give up the booty. She shows our female
>youth that no matter how much he may talk down
>to you or demean your existence on national TV, he
>can be won over with a little "no pants bone
>dance" on the first encounter.

Proof that our female youth are watching this demeaning behavior is found on the paradiseonfox website.

Amy, my God, get a life! Gets some class and dignity and drop that abusive Zach before he crushes you. You are not a very good example for our female youth. Empower yourself and set a good example for empowering the female youth of our world.

tabbyjg28 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tabbyjg28 Click to send private message to tabbyjg28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
mmmm Keith...couldn't agree w/ you more!! I put in my first posting ever to, and I must say that I agreed w/ everything you said!! Good lookin out!

09-11-03, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-03 AT 03:11 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-11-03 AT 03:09 PM (EST)

Have you been watching the same show as the rest of us Zip?? You must have the "special version" or something.
Amy funloving?? HA! That's going to keep me laughing for the rest of the day! She done nothing but put down other people cause things didn't go her way! Oh gee..yeah, she's good people! NOT!

Edited to fix response. Thanks GlassJax for pointing that out! ;)

GlassJax 1062 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-11-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GlassJax Click to send private message to GlassJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "In Tabby's defense"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-03 AT 03:09 PM (EST)

Tabby was responding to your (Lahela's) post above Zips. See the little numbers in the top left side of each post...

Edit because using about instead of above totally changed what I was saying.

tabbyjg28 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tabbyjg28 Click to send private message to tabbyjg28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: In Tabby's defense"
thank you, I was pretty confused!

music_angel22 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail music_angel22 Click to send private message to music_angel22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel "
You really took the words out of my mouth, Ziggy. The letter was concrete and well-written, and it expressed pretty much everything I wanted to say!

Honestly, the episodes were getting so disturbing, it was hard to watch. I didn't see the episodes before Zack was eliminated, but witnessing how lame-ass he was acting, including threatening Keith with physical assault, I can see why Keith was prompted to get rid of him in the beginning. That "taunting" that he did at the breakfast table reminded me of a monkey on drugs. Why won't he just quit it already? He lost, plain and simple. He doesn't need to be a baby about it.

And Amy...oh, don't get me started on her. She gives all girls named "Amy" a bad name! She thinks that with her friends back (when all of previous contestants returned), she's the Queen of the Mountain again. She starts bad-mouthing the new people, thinking she's over them. I've never seen anything so immature in my entire life!

Amy, you've tasted despair before, and you know what it's like. I thought you would've been more sensitive after experiencing that, but your attitude has proved that "you can't teach an old dog new tricks". Shame on you, Amy, and I hope that when you look back on what you did on that show, you'd feel horrible about yourself, because what you've done to Charla is simply inexcusable.

I'm obviously rooting for Charla and Dave, because those two have shown how mature and solid their characters have been throughout this entire show, even though they've been constantly under pressure to act like total idiots (like the originals have been). Perhaps their intentions aren't the purest, but at least they've conducted themselves with some measure of decency, which I can't say for most of the other contestants. It's totally obvious that Amy and the other "moron" players have evil intent on their minds, and having them "play up" their rotten selves just makes them more unbearable!

I really feel for Charla, because she's being abused just for being herself. I can definitely understand why she wouldn't face the others - they're just so disgusting and totally not worth her time! It's the typical schoolyard situation: the bullies, thinking they're so powerful and hot, trash those who can't (or won't) defend themselves. Seeing the originals constantly harping on Charla...it reminded me so much of what I had to go through during middle school/high school. It was painful to watch, especially knowing Charla didn't deserve it at all. I mean, even if she did deserve to get harped on, the "gang" method of doing it is just so extreme, don't you think??

Kudos for Dave trying to stand up for the girl he loves: he might not have Beau's brashness, but at least he has the guts to try and protect her. Plus, he suffered abuse on his own end for her - if that isn't love, I don't know what is! We *need* more people like Dave to stand up to bullies like the originals.

The others really haven't struck me so much, so I can't really comment on them. In general, let's just say the originals suck, and the Barbies rock!!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "OriginHo's vs Newbies"
I dont even see this as a case of OriginHo's vs Newbies anymore but Adults vs Children. The thing that impressed me the most last night was Keith and Tara talking about how things have changed. Keith said how much more fun the game was when they were winning but didn't complain or berate the orignho losers over the fact that they are now in power. He simply said they've played the game to their best and if they have to leave then so be it.

IMHO it's sad that we have to form groups to put these people in but the fact is, with small exception the people that were first to get on the island have acted like children and threw temper tantrums when things didn't go their way. The people that we have come to love and admire have acted like Adults and been more restrained than even most of us might be under the same circumstances. If Beau were to have come back and acted like an Adult, we would have embraced him..not because he's siding with the Newbies or turned against the OriginHos but because he acted like we expect an Adult to act. The fact that he came on and acted like a child that just got his way doomed him to forever be a loser no matter if he was there from the beginning or had just gotten off the boat yesterday.

Same could be said for others that seemingly got a raw deal, i.e. Andon (big sore loser) and Melanie (riding coattails). The other originHO's had their fair chance and got exactly what they deserved based on their own actions.

just my nickel

09-11-03, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: OriginHo's vs Newbies"
I think the producers set this show up to be the Adults against the Children. Look at the fans of the Originals (mostly young people who think that Zach is good looking and Amy is sweet) and the fans of the Barbies (mostly people over 21 who are disgusted with the actions of the Originals).

The big question is which group is FOX trying to satisfy - the children or the adults? I think they are trying to please the children and we adults will not be happy with the ultimate outcome of this show.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

RaHead 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-11-03, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RaHead Click to send private message to RaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: OriginHo's vs Newbies"
"Look at the fans of the originals.." Good one Chrissy gal, LOL, I'm not even sure there are fans of the originals, & if they are out there, I don't think that they are the kind of people I want to know!!!
I beleive this show could maybe teach a positive lesson to children & young adults on how NOT to behave!!!! The attitudes & nasty, bully behavior of the originals is absolutely deplorable. Why do they think that they are better than everyone else???In fact, by watching this show, you realize that not only are they not better than, or even on par with the Fab 4, they are pretty much the lowest of the low. I really beleive that the majority of the people out there are good & decent & that Fux just picked psychos to get ratings!!!

09-11-03, 11:34 PM (EST)
23. "RE: OriginHo's vs Newbies"
I like your positive attitude RaHead.

Have you checked out the posts in favor of the originals at Fox's Paradise Hotel website? It is enough to make a sane person sick. There are a couple of threads asking people to state their age and who they were rooting for, and the majority of the people rooting for the originals are under 18. They think that Zach is "hot" and can do no wrong.

Chrissy gal

cherry4dance 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cherry4dance Click to send private message to cherry4dance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
Holy crap I couldn't agree more with you. This whole time I thought I was the only one who absolutely loved The Barbies. Your description of everyone was perfect. Thanks so much.

RebelYell 152 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-03, 03:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RebelYell Click to send private message to RebelYell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
I just about agree with you all the way down the line and it makes me feel better knowing that more people seem to side with the Dave-Charla-Keith-Tara team ... thanks, Ziggy.
I wouldn't wish for people like Zach, Toni, Amy and Alex to read what you said. You see how they react when they feel cornered.
Heathens.

But I will say this. As much as Amy made a horrible turn, it really does seem like she and Zach balance each other out. And, yes, as horrible as he acted when he returned, I do mean that in a good way. I really think the two of them are probably good for each other.
I also believe the value of any house in their neighborhood will be greatly devalued once they move in. I won't be going to Arizona anytime soon.

The cliques were nightmarish reminders of junior high. I know I didn't fit into any group in junior high and wasn't big or mean or smart enough to start my own group. To see people treat others the way they did was harrowing ... all over a stupid game where the prize is -- who knows!!??? That makes it even more stupid.

I'm not a Dave fan, either, and have thought from Day 1 he was a Geek Deluxe. Yet, I have to agree that he makes the most out of the good traits God gave him. He's a little too arrogant about it sometimes, but all in all I think he's fighting the good fight.

And for all the people who I could never tell if they were boys or girls so I always called them Pat or Terry ... I have a new name for you:
Toni.
Game on. Yahtzee. Sheezus. What a bit-, er, prick.

EvelynisObsessed 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-12-03, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EvelynisObsessed Click to send private message to EvelynisObsessed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-03 AT 06:55 PM (EST)

And for all the people who I could never tell if they were boys or girls so I always called them Pat or Terry ... I have a new name for you: Toni.

Game on. Yahtzee. Sheezus. What a bit-, er, prick.

LOL! Well said!

I love the Barbie two, Charla in particular! Tara has stayed true as well.

Dave is so cool under fire. I thought it was particularly offensive and uncalled for when he had to face the twits who for some reason thought they were back in control but he did it with grace. It was tough watching the bullies demeaning him, but he faced them down and clearly is a better man than they are, including Toni.

The rest of these subspecies of something, purportedly human, should just crawl back under their respective rocks and hope that no one ever exposes them to the light of day ever again.

(Oh and Tom, you really need serious help.)

Charla and Dave, if I could vote, you would be my pick.

PS Fox, you need to pay for renovating that lovely hotel and have it fumigated thoroughly and as far as PH2, I won't watch. Once is enough for me.

09-16-03, 02:10 PM (EST)
31. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
LMAO @ the Pat, Terry, Toni comment!

Someone mentioned the whole thing about this being Adults against Children and that Fux will most likely go the way of the children.

Last time I checked, it was the adults that payed for cable. Who's going to pay the bill for the children when mommy and daddy decide that P-Ho isn't suitable for their viewing pleasure and decide to use their handy dandy V-chip to limit the shows these youngsters watch? They are going to need an ADULT to buy them a new tv and pay for cable so mommy and daddy don't find out what they are watching. Boo hoo!

Ok..so in a perfect world all parents would turn this show off when they saw their kids watching it. So of course this won't really happen. But anyway..I had a point and I don't remember what it was! DOH! I'll get back to you on that one!

NoFear 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NoFear Click to send private message to NoFear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
Ok, I've held back, but I'm giving in and saying my piece right here, right now!

TONI - I WISH I were on Paradise Hotel with you. I would have told you like it is. WHY didn't anyone (at least they didn't show it on the show) set you straight? Girl, (or... at least they say you are) you ARE out of control - can you say bi-polar? One moment your eyes would be bulging out of your head, telling Dave, "Game on... game on!" (ugh, get over yourself!!) The next moment you were crying telling Dave how sorry you are, how you don't want to act like this - look up "Toni" in the 2004 Websters Dictionary and it has a new meaning - "pathetic loser." My friends and I know call each other "Toni" when we're acting out of control.

CHARLA - Don't you dare cry another tear for those losers who have tried to beat you down by being so incredibly cruel and immature. They're jealous they didn't make it as far as you... you're beautiful, but stop trying to make a move on the guys. You're worth more than that. Take as much class with you in the bedroom as you take with you outside of it. I love you!

KEITH - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I literally was clapping and cheering in my living room when you voted off Zack. I liked you from the first time you were on the show and you haven't let me down since! I LOVE the way you stood up to LAMY - "You think I'm afraid of you?!" (as you point to yourself) GOOD FOR YOU!! You have my heart too! And WITHOUT A DOUBT, you have a better body than Zack! (and mind and heart and future...)

DAVE - You are 100% class... You stand up for what you believe in. You told someone not to use the word "retarded." (I believe Desiree. ??) I really respect that you often times went against the flow, spoke your mind, weren't afraid to look like a "dork" - what was important to you was being true to yourself... even when I thought you would sway out of peer pressure, you stayed true to yourself in the end. I LOVE YOU, DAVE!!!!!!! MARRY ME! LOL

AMY - In the beginning you will notice people on the show, mostly guys, would say, "I really like Amy... she's cool and fun to be around." Then, Amy........ you stooped... for who of all people?? Zack?? This guy is a LOSER! And at first it enraged me that he had managed to capture a nice girls attention - NOW I realize you're no better, you two deserve each other. You went from "fun loving Amy" to "wanna-be-like-toni-LAMY!" What a dissapointment you are. I don't mind your complexion like others are talking about - what bothers me are the impurities in your heart, not your face.

ZACK - I majored in Psychology... please, seriously get some counselling. You're very bitter towards women and life in general. You need to deal with it so you don't go through life this miserable. I feel sorry for you, I really do. ***Okay, that was the polite counsellor talking to you. Now here is me with no barrs held - You're a pompous-egotistical-my-body-is-my-security idiot! Did I miss anything? Oh yah, I forgot to include lawyer in there... Your Daddy must be realllllllll proud of you son!

BEAU - I liked you at first, but then you got bitter and you got ugly... bummer. But maturity will come with age and I think you'll do alright long term.

TARA - I like you... I think you're a little sneaky, but you haven't done anything too unforgivable. The boys wanted to play, you played, then ya burned them. LOL Poor guys... On a side note, you're gorgeous and your style when you wear a toga or whatever is stunning!

That's it, that's all! WOW, this felt good!! I hope they read this and if I wasn't clear in anything I said, I hope they respond and ask for clarification. GAME ON, TONI!! hahaha!! What a moron!

Until next time............

Good luck to Charla, Dave, Keith, and Tara!

Lavenderangel 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lavenderangel Click to send private message to Lavenderangel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
I love this message board! I'm glad to find ppl who believe Charla, Tara, Dave and Keith are playing the game fairly and dislike the behaviour of such guests named Amy, Zack, Alex, Kristen, and Toni.

I have to say this first: I really don't like Desiree AT ALL. She pissed the heck out of me when you told Dave to shut up. I think she should slap that mouth of her's, take the flowers (that didn't look particuarly good and a little Opheila for me) out of her hair and realize she is not liked. I really hated her little "Charla was constantly in my head" comment because you were the one who LET her give you her opinions. Sorry hun, but you weren't interesting and I was really glad that you finally left.

Zack: You freak me out. Your little face expressions make me wonder what goes on in that screwed up head of yours. Enough was said about him.

Amy: You just keep getting worse and worse. I hate the way she thinks she's taking the high road and is not "stooping to their level". I think she is completely fake and really ugly inside. I wouuld hate to be her.

Beau: my, my, my, you really don't have a clue do you? Although you were pretty good to look at, your personality overrides your looks and I really hope you re-watch the tapes by yourself and realize your mistake in judgement.

Alex & Kristen: Yah, you guys cheated and now you're gone. Good riddens.

Tom: I personally don't care what you do. The fact that you've been outstaged by your monkey saids a lot. For a few eppys I was wondering if you dissappeared. Unfortunately, you remained. Oh well, won't be for long.

Toni: You freak me out too. I hope you go to some anger mangement sessions.

Holly: All you do you whine. No one wants to hear a self-centered boring person complain. Just go away.

Scott: I think you're been the most subtle player among the group. I don't mind if you win but please be true to your word when you said you don't want a relationship with Holly outside of the hotel.

Melanie: Just cuz you got booted the first week doesn't mean you can blame everything on Charla. Honestly, I saw no point on you going back for a week.

Andon: Another person who I have no respect for. You're sneaky and two-faced. Well, at least you tried to play the game. You didn't make it, tough, get over it.

Matt: You're such a sweetie. I really liked you.

Kavita: Wish YOU stuck around and Amy left.

Amanda: What can I say? I'm glad you stuck by Charla, Keith, Tara and Dave and didn't get pressured by the overbearing crowd and get reduced to verbal abuse.

Now my fav ppl:
Charla & Dave: I really want you guys to win. If Charla wasn't in the show, I would have stopped watching. Dave, I can tell you must really value your friends. The two of you guys made me stick around and watch all these weeks. Good luck to you guys! =)

Tara: I was a little shaky at first about you but knowing you stuck by Charla was cool and kudos to you for booting out Alex & Kristen. If Charla and Dave don't win, I want you and Keith to win.

Keith: I think you're cool. I don't care what Amy saids, I don't trust her judgement anyhow. And yes, your abs are awesome!

For the foursome: I just hope the prize is worth all the nonsense you guys took from those sore losers.

09-17-03, 04:55 AM (EST)
34. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
Hi NoFear and LavenderAngel! GREAT first posts!

Chrissy gal

iluvrealityshows 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iluvrealityshows Click to send private message to iluvrealityshows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-03 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

i have totally enjoyed this entire show! i have to say that zack and amy are my very favorites! i know most of the you do not like them.

amy, i do not agree with how you have acted on the show sometimes, but everyone on there acted up at least once! i am so happy that you and zack got so close and hope that you both stay together and have a wonderful life together. i believe that you are the one to help zack with his problems and all.

zack, i just adore you. you are so gorgeous to me!! i was so upset when keith came and broke you and amy up!!! i was thrilled when you got to come back! as i said to amy, i don't agree with how you acted on the show sometimes, but i still stuck by you! i really am so happy you realized how special amy is! i hope that you both will stay together and have a wonderful life together! you do have some issues to take care of and i am sure that amy will be right by your side thru it all! would you consider being in playgirl?!

cshaman 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cshaman Click to send private message to cshaman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
It is great to have someone speak up and address the ppl of PHo. Here are my two cents:

Charla. At first I thought you were standoffish and pouted a great deal. As the show has progressed, I really like you. You have made the show worth watching. You are intelligent, (very) and lovely. You don't need to wear as much make-up as you do. You have a pretty face as it is but you could do with less make-up.

Dave. I thought you were a dweeb in the beginning but you have proved yourself to be a kind and intelligent man. And you are mature, not back lashing the Man-Thing when she ripped into you all those times. And how well you conducted yourself when they were talking about your ears. Very mature and controlled.

Keith. You are a hunk. I would love to see your model portfolio. I am sure you will have some success in the field, especially if you keep yourself in good shape. You have balls, too. I loved it when you picked LAmy and sent Zach-a-pack-n. He has issues and behaves worse than my 18 year old son.

Amy. You have so much hostility. It is painful to watch you especially your foul mouth. You strut about as though you rule the Originals, yet you are so LAme! What is your problem? Zach? Did he pass on his hostility to you? I wonder.

Tara, you fly low under the wire, like Scott who knows if the scales tip in the direction of the Barbies, he will certainly align himself with them to stay in the game. You do a good job keeping your mouth shut whenever the Originals bust you with their verbal assualts. Good for you!

Holly. Give me a break, you whine sooo much. Want attention and yet are not willing to seek it out. You will be gone I am sure, in no time. And nobody will miss you because you simply have been edited out of the program and you don't have enough aggression to shine.

Tom. You are really cute, but I can see you gone as well. Not because you are hostile, but because it is fated that way. At first I thought you were going to be a goof, what, with the monkey and all. But you have grown on me. And you have nice eyes, too.

Beau. At first I like you a lot. I thought you were one of the nicest people, and very handsome, but you come back on the show with the worst possible attitude, even after a great farewell speech. Machine-gunning antics could only belong to a child in a man's body. It has made you unattractive and lacking in originality. How is it you became so hostile towards the other guests?

Amy. I could never forget you. You are so hostile as well and have a foul mouth which only makes you uglier than you appear. I don't fault you for having pimples. That is part of being a teen-ager. But your attitude needs some serious adjustment. And by the way, your career with the Arizona Sidewinders is kaput. You will have poor references when you have to return to the real world. I wouldn't put PHo on my resume if I were you. Your behavior is painful to watch.

Scott. You are a sleeper. You really don't seem to have any sway one way or another. Good for you. You have shown some integrity by avoiding verbal shouting matches with ppl. Small issues though seem to gain your attention and really, you don't need to be so nit-picky about things in the past. You do fly low under the wire and I wouldn't be surprised to see you in the finals. (Unless Holly does something embarassing.)

Well, that is my two cents. Great thread. I hope more ppl respond to it.

bella1109 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bella1109 Click to send private message to bella1109 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
I don't know what else needs to be said, you've all taken the words right out of my mouth. But I still want to stick my 2 cents in....

I ADORE you Charla, Dave, Keith, & Tara! I hope that two of you will win, god knows you deserve it after everything you've had to put up with on this show. You're all really great people who seem really down to earth. I hope you can remain friends. GOOD LUCK!!!

Amy & Zach - I'm sure you'll both have a wonderful life together in the Scottsdale psycho clinic. You're both a digrace to the human race & it's a crime that you're stealing our oxygen. Please seek therapy right away.

BTW Zach.....Lawyers? Scottish people? Arizona? What do these groups have in common? They're all completely ashamed of you!!! GET A LIFE!

MynxAZ 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MynxAZ Click to send private message to MynxAZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
Right on target - yes, Scottsdale, AZ is ashamed of you (at least those of us who are not ignorant, selfish snobs).

For those of you who don't know, Scottsdale's nickname is Snottsdale or Snobbsdale. I know - I've had the misfortune of living here for the last 10 years (sometimes it's OK, but Charla & Tara are right on with the Barbie analogy as far as the mindset). Yeah, it's beautiful if you like lots of golf courses, but so many of the people are fake and it is hard to find true friends and "real" down-to-earth people in this city.

Does Zack reallllly think he's that great looking? And what station is Beau a DJ on - never heard of the guy, so he can't be that well known & DJ's here come and go....as for Amy, don't even get me started on that one. How can you allow a guy to treat you like dirt, put out for him, and then become a total martyr? Amy, ever hear of karma? You're getting back what you put out there and the cruel manner in which you treat people is evident to those of us out here watching, even if you've got the little popular crowd at P-ho fooled. Charla & Tara are beautiful girls - yeah, they're playing the game, isn't that what the idea is? Maybe you're just mad that not only are they pretty, they also have a brain & your twisted lies have failed to get them booted out so far. Your trauma and drama mentality doesn't improve how we see you, in fact, it makes you seem ugly inside and out.

I hope y'all are going to Hollywood - I don't think Scottsdale will miss you one bit!

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-20-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
MynxAZ, Beau works for The Edge 103.9 Here's a link to Beau's bio:

http://www.theedge1039.com/biopage.php?bio=16

I *begged* a friend in Phoenix to listen to that station on Thursday morning, after Beau was voted off, to see if they said anything about it. She said that she couldn't stand it because one of the guys kept laughing and had an annoying cackle laugh and the music sucked. Beau's a weekend DJ.

Invisible 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Invisible Click to send private message to Invisible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
I can't agree more. That amazon ##### Toni needs to stop and take a good look at her life, with an ugly faces, muscles all over and those fake boobs.

Tara-Tara-Tara, you're the sexiest WOMAN on tv today.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-03, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: open letter to Amy, Zack, Keith and everyone's fav. Toni"
Amy and Zack, Zack and Amy. You two are disgusting. Amy you are a disgrace to all women. I am glad you feel it is acceptable for abuse to go on, for that is what Zack does to you. I really wish I could visit P-Ho for one day. I would give you the numbers to every women's shelter around where you and Zach will live. Zach will beat you, he has that personailty. And it is lovely that you think the only way for you to get a man is to sleep with him when you have known him for like 3 hours. On national TV no less. What a positive role model you are for the 13 year olds who watch. Here's five bucks, go buy some self esteem.

Zack, please do Amy a favor and get some anger management classes. And a reality check. If you want to know what class and grace are, look no further than Dave and Keith. I bet within a year, the SmokingGun will report a domestic violence arrest for you, if not something worse. Get some help. You need it.

Keith. *sigh* You totally rock. Will you come to my place? I don't want you to do anything more than maybe mow the law or move some boxes around. Shirtless. Seriously, thank you for making it a game and not a love fest between the Originals. You madeit interesting, although I will go to my grave wondering how you survived a week in a room with Amy.

And I couldn't write a letter without including Toni. Toni, there is so much wrong with you it's not even funny. First off, figure out your age. Then figure out that if a guy throws up after making out with you, you are not attractive. The mole on my ass is more attractive than you, especially when you were wearing that red suit. Here's five bucks, buy some fashion sense.

Sincerely,

MandM 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-03, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MandM Click to send private message to MandM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
Hi all. We have read all the messages sent up to 9/21, and Ziggy your comments really rang true with us. We are a 30something couple who, embarrasingly enough, got hooked on this show. We agree that the originals lost all concept of reality on a reality show. Did someone forget to clue them in that it was a game?? I believe it was Dave that said early this month that he was glad that the originals remaining were finally playing the game. Not just having a 8week=plus vacation. We agreed that if we were single and got on the show that even a week would be paradise (We would not worry about dealing with the crap) we would tan, swim, drink, and be merry and drink for as long as anyone would have us (all on Fox's dime)!!!

We live in the Chicago area and have family in Arizona and can say that both areas of the country are extremely embarrased by the behavior of those that hail from these great areas. We all know what guests are from Arizona.

Paradise Hotel fact: Some of you may have heard that Toni is from Chicago. Did anyone catch her other TV performance on Blind Date? Yes. She was just as manly and grotesque on that show as well. Not that we watch it, but it was late and we were channel surfing and holy hormones there she was. Minus the pants suit this time. But we are sure that there was lots of sweat there (Shudder!). In watching her on P-ho we came to the conclusion that she was trying to get with (we mean "get with") any woman that would have her. Our suspicions were confimed on Blind Date, when she told the poor guy that she had only "reached the top of the mountain" (if you know what we mean?) with a woman, never yet with a man. (AAHH clue)

So we just thought we would let everyone know that this ray of light helped us to better understand her aggressive behavior with Dave, Keith, etc... (anyone that could go without a shirt on national television).

Can't say anymore about the originals than hasn't already been said. One final little comment: Did Zack realize that his comment to Keith (that got him kicked off) could also be considered verbal assault. Didn't the Scottish/Irish Lawyer in him send him a clue? Perhaps on the day he was told to take the barr, he went to the local watering hole in AZ.

P.S- Wouldn't it be funny if the prize was toaster oven?
But then again, none of the originals would know how to operate it. They would argue over who gets toast first. Perhaps fighting over the prize is P-ho II. LOL!

Good luck to Charla, Dave or Keith and Tara.
Your friends in Chicago-- Mike and Missy

09-22-03, 08:06 AM (EST)
45. "RE: open letter to the guests of Paradise Hotel"
Welcome to Survivor Blows Mike & Missy!

This thread has gotten some of the best first posts I have ever seen. It seems like everyone has their own angle on why they like or dislike certain contestants. And except for two posts (you guys know who I mean) I wholeheartedly agree with all of them.

Chrissy gal

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •