The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tonight's Show Rants"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-17-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tonight's Show Rants"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-03 AT 09:36 PM (EST)

Okay, Amy had two plates of food to start off. I see where that belly came from.

Dave actually had a cry-baby fit b/c Charla left the room...HELLO, it was filled with people who make it real obvious they dont like her. I'd leave too.

Was Beau actually kissing Dave's a$$?

Is Dave going to drop Charla for Smokey?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tonight's Show Rants realitywtchr 09-17-03 1
   RE: Tonight's Show Rants BronxFan 09-17-03 2
   RE: Tonight's Show Rants superstepmom1 09-17-03 3
       RE: Tonight's Show Rants BronxFan 09-17-03 4
           RE: Tonight's Show Rants BronxFan 09-17-03 5
               RE: Tonight's Show Rants superstepmom1 09-17-03 6
 RE: Tonight's Show Rants sbeck 09-17-03 7
   RE: Tonight's Show Rants TheDigable 09-17-03 8
       RE: Tonight's Show Rants sbeck 09-17-03 10
   RE: Tonight's Show Rants The Jman 09-17-03 9
       RE: Tonight's Show Rants RaHead 09-17-03 11
           RE: Tonight's Show Rants The Jman 09-17-03 12
               RE: Tonight's Show Rants sbeck 09-17-03 13
                   RE: Tonight's Show Rants The Jman 09-17-03 14
               RE: Tonight's Show Rants KMCamelot 09-18-03 27
           RE: Tonight's Show Rants RollDdice 09-22-03 32
   RE: Tonight's Show Rants kat47 09-18-03 22
 RE: Tonight's Show Rants managerr 09-17-03 15
   RE: Tonight's Show Rants The Jman 09-17-03 16
       Bo Schmoe CantStandToLook 09-18-03 18
   RE: Tonight's Show Rants sbeck 09-17-03 17
   RE: Tonight's Show Rants Lavenderangel 09-18-03 19
       RE: Tonight's Show Rants Lahela 09-18-03 20
       RE: Tonight's Show Rants kat47 09-18-03 23
   RE: Tonight's Show Rants mtopaz 09-18-03 21
       Charla would step over Dave's body RollDdice 09-22-03 33
 RE: Tonight's Show Rants Koolaid 09-18-03 24
   RE: Tonight's Show Rants ziggy2003 09-18-03 25
       RE: Tonight's Show Rants RealityTVGeek 09-18-03 26
           RE: Tonight's Show Rants ziggy2003 09-18-03 28
 RE: Tonight's Show Rants commonwife 09-22-03 29
   RE: Tonight's Show Rants Loree 09-22-03 30
       RE: Tonight's Show Rants sbeck 09-22-03 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realitywtchr 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitywtchr Click to send private message to realitywtchr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
Anything else....i've been trying to find something out for us west coasters! something else must have happened by now!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BronxFan 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BronxFan Click to send private message to BronxFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
Charla just sent Tom home! Tom is out of here! .....also I think that the last episode will be 3 people....1 male 2 females.....2 females or 1 male......thats how room selection has been.

09-17-03, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-03 AT 09:45 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-17-03 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

Sorry been watching every second drooling.

Tom gets to take someone, ANYONE I think....says Dave

WOAH.

Tom has to leave. Dave gets to stay. Dave gets to CHOOSE WHO LEAVES.

09-17-03, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BronxFan Click to send private message to BronxFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
Holy Sh*t....Tom is getting to choose who he wants to send home.....He just choose DAVE.....WOW!!!

09-17-03, 09:47 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
Holy Sh*t this just confused the hell out of me!!!!!!! Dave is not really going home.....He's picking who will go home!!!!! Holy Sh%t I just got chills!!!!! Like a little girl!!!!!! WOW.....Dave is sending someone home!!!! YEAH HE SENT BEAU HOME!!!!!

09-17-03, 09:49 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
Yeah Beau goes home. The fab four survives again.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-17-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
LOL! Yes, Amy always demonstrates just how classy a lady she is. *rolling eyes*

I don't know why Dave got so mad at Charla, but I think I can understand his feelings.

I'm glad that Beau's gone,'cause Amy's more vulnerable. But I kind of wanted Scott gone more. I think he's a jerk. Now Scott's pissed at Dave because he didn't eliminate him? That he was Dave's second choice? WTF? Who else would he eliminate? Keith? C'mon, Scott! Get real. I have gotten to the point where I am just disgusted with everyone but the Charbies. But I'll still tune in next week. At least it's just one night! (Oh, who am I kidding? I live for Mondays and Wednesdays!)

TheDigable 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-17-03, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheDigable Click to send private message to TheDigable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-03 AT 10:08 PM (EST)

You can't please Snot, he was mad b/c Dave hesitated...

Ungrateful bastard.

Also, I'm not entirely sure I could tolerate 2 hours straight of this next week.

09-17-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
LOL! Love the nickname "Snot"!

The Jman 56 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Jman Click to send private message to The%20Jman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
That was great! I'm sure Amy will blame Dave,even though Tom picked him.

RaHead 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-17-03, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RaHead Click to send private message to RaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
I think Amy would blame Dave(& the other 3) if the world came to an end.
She doesn't like them & instead of looking inward ( at herself & her actions) its easier for her to blame the ones she doesn't like.

09-17-03, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Jman Click to send private message to The%20Jman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
Here's an idea!!! How about they tie up Amy,Des,Mel,Toni,and all the other originals,put them on a raft,and leave them in the path of Hurricane Isabel!!!

09-17-03, 11:02 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
We would all hear Amy's final words: "Why do bad things always happen to good people?"

09-17-03, 11:11 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
ROTFLMAO!!!!!! AND tONI WOULD BE YELLING!!! GAME ON!!!!!!!

KMCamelot 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KMCamelot Click to send private message to KMCamelot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
That would be an insult to Hurricane Isabel!

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-03, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
>I think Amy would blame Dave(&
>the other 3) if the
>world came to an end.
>
>She doesn't like them & instead
>of looking inward ( at
>herself & her actions) its
>easier for her to blame
>the ones she doesn't like.

But you really can't blame Amy (Blamey?)for being so constipated and bitter. The problem is . . . wait for it . . . she eats her own cooking!

kat47 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kat47 Click to send private message to kat47 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
I can't believe what a pain Amy is. I wish someone would vote her off. She is so immature and I am sick of listening to her. As for her table manners... EEK!!!!!!!!!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-17-03, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
Simply put, Beau, Tom, and Amy taking advantage of Dave's affections for Charla and teasing him mercilessly about it is meaner than anything that he has ever done to any of them. (Backstabbing and plotting included)

Dave loves Charla but knows he can't have her and is trying to stop. Charla knows he loves her, but (I think) is pretending not to realize it. Their "relationship" is stronger than any of the other couples, save Amy and Zack.

09-17-03, 11:33 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
Amy and Zacky Wacky a couple???? God help us all!!!!

Oh,and wasn't it ironic to see Beau kiss up to Dave?? LOL!!!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Bo Schmoe"
Bo dont know...
it's a reality show...
without him!!!!

It was a case of too little too late. I didn't buy his whole apology to Dave but I think he was trying to be strategic.

I'm with the camp that thinks that Snot needs to go. I've noticed his care less attitude with the women all season. Aren't you ladies just dying to be his girlfriend?? BUT, he finally showed his true colors (and surprisingly it wasn't pink) after the voteoff when Dave saved his sorry a$$.

09-17-03, 11:34 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
Ditto.

Lavenderangel 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lavenderangel Click to send private message to Lavenderangel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
I really think 'Snot' should leave. He's pissing me off with every eppy that passes by. It's high time for him, Holly and Amy to leave.

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-18-03, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
We can only hope to be so lucky to have our fab 4 as the remaining two couples!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I stil can't believe how much on an @ss Snot (love that) was being last night because Dave "hesitated". Give me a break...you're still there...get over it!

kat47 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kat47 Click to send private message to kat47 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
Ditto. Man, looking at Holly - she's constantly pissed off at something - especially Scott although he sure deserves it. Does she serously think that she and Scott are actually going to have a relationship! What a crock!

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-18-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
Dave loves Charla but knows he can't have her and is trying to stop. Charla knows he loves her, but (I think) is pretending not to realize it. Their "relationship" is stronger than any of the other couples, save Amy and Zack

I agree. Charla clearly knows how Dave feels about her. I think she truly does like Dave, but she doesn't have any romantic feelings for him. She's trying not to lead him on, but she also doesn't want to hurt his feelings.

Dave wants to be liked and respected: Notice how painful it was to him to have to make the choice of which other male to boot off. If I were in Dave's shoes, I would have said "Beau, I'm playing the game here, so what I said or did was done strategically, nothing personal" or "well Beau, you did say some pretty lousy things to me, but the other two guys haven't - so based on that, I choose you." But Dave instead still wants Beau (and everyone!) to like him, still trying to soothe troubled waters, and even goes for the hug. Dave, it's okay if a goober like Beau doesn't like you.

I do think Charla is a little self-absorbed - but then again, she is only 21, she is a beautiful girl and has probably been used to people, especially men, falling over themselves to try to impress her, and so if she has fallen into the habit of taking for granted that some men will want to do nice things for her, who can blame her for that? On the whole, she treats Dave kindly, while keeping that bit of distance so he doesn't get any false hopes about where their relationship might go.

Too cute!

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-03, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Charla would step over Dave's body"
>I agree. Charla clearly knows
>how Dave feels about her.
> I think she truly
>does like Dave, but she
>doesn't have any romantic feelings
>for him. She's trying
>not to lead him on,
>but she also doesn't want
>to hurt his feelings.

I disagree. First of all, Charla treats Dave like he's a piece of s**t stuck to her shoe. For conclusive evidence check your tapes or my "Summary" (rant) in angelfood's "9/17 Birthday Summary & Discussions" thread. My take on it is called "Little Bo's Peeps".

And, respectfully, although it would have been satisfying for Dave to unload on Bo at the Elimination, it isn't the departing person you have to worry about, it's the remaining people who will use your words/attitude against you. H3ll, Snott was all over Dave for not deciding fast enough.

Koolaid 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Koolaid Click to send private message to Koolaid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
Amy makes me laugh every week she is a no class pig, nice eating manners sueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeie

ziggy2003 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ziggy2003 Click to send private message to ziggy2003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
Snot (love that new name!) is really showing himself to be a jerk lately, isn't he? I rarely side with Zach (!!), but I understand why Zach came back and said he didn't like Snot after seeing the tapes.

Snot is arrogant, ungrateful, manipulative, and unbelievably high maintanence. And he has serious issues with women. I used to think he was just "beige," but now I truly think he is not nice. My ranking of the "niceness" of the PHo male guests (just to prove that I need to get a life):

1. Keith (nicest)
2. Matt
3. Dave
4. Tom
5. Beau
6. Alex
7. Zach
8. Scott
9. Andon (vilest)

Yes, that is right: I think Zach the abusive, cheating baby is actually less vile than Snot. Zach has the decency to be pathetic and self-loathing. Snot is just mean! And a self-respecting woman (read "NOT Amy or Holly") would know to get out of a relationship with Zach in a matter of weeks, whereas one could waste months with Snot before realizing his jerkiness. Actually, maybe Zach and Snot are tied for vileness.......

Okay, enough of my insane, Snot-hating tanget. Back to the originally scheduled thread.

Zig

RealityTVGeek 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-18-03, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityTVGeek Click to send private message to RealityTVGeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
No, let's keep ripping on Snott. He deserves it. You're right, at least Zach wears his feelings on his sleeve (along with a few misplaced sweatbands). Snott is just trying to play all the sides and not "offend" anyone. Come on, be a MAN!

I will rank the PHo males in the order I think they are, nicest to vilest:

1. Keith, Keith, & Keith. He oozes class. Even when Amy went off on him ad nauseum, he didn't cave. A true gentleman. Which is VERY unusual for someone so young. His parents should be proud.

2. Dave. The only reason Dave is not ahead of Keith is because he is too desperate to be liked. He would win some more respect and probably some female companionship if he would just stop caring about being liked so much.

3. Matt. He was nice, but just seemed slimy to me. I didn't like how he went tattling to Scott about the whole Pandora's box thing.

4. Tom. Too dumb to know any better. A milquetoast to the Nth degree.

5. Alex. Picks on those he perceives to be weaker than him. A coward's move.

6. Beau. Annoyed the crap out of me. Too dumb to know what side he should be on.

7. Scott. Sleeps with Holly. 'Nuff said.

8. Zack. Again, too dumb to know any better, but a supreme a$$wipe anyway.

9. Andon. Completely agree with you here. The guy's a tool.

10. Toni.

ziggy2003 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ziggy2003 Click to send private message to ziggy2003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
>10. Toni.

Too funny! How did I miss her ... uh, I mean him... er, I mean it?

If Toni and Andon were ever to produce a child, I would fear for the future of humanity.

Come to think of it, I really don't want any of these people reproducing. Except for Keith.....

Zig

commonwife 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-03, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail commonwife Click to send private message to commonwife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
I hope Amy realizes after the show what a little puke she is. Her parents must be so ashamed! Imagine being one of her friends at home (if she has any that is) and seeing her act like this!!! Her speech to Tara, unbelieveable. She hasnt show us she can be any type of human being at all. Just cause she can dance around and shake her fat ass doesnt prove a thing. She is clearly jealous of Charla and Tara especially. Her behaviour -- shameful just shameful!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-03, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
I'm sure Amy has placed all the blame for her weight gain on Tara and Charla because they are there. They upset her and she eats when she is upset. So it's all their fault. Amy would never take the blame for anything. Because in her warped little world she thinks her and Zack are perfection. (May I never visit that world)

09-22-03, 07:38 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Tonight's Show Rants"
And if you check out the link posted in a later thread, you'll hear that Amy and Zack are living together, and that Amy's mom loves Zack. Guess it's hereditary...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •