The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amy & Zack Sighting!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-28-03, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amy & Zack Sighting!"
Oh my gosh! I'm visiting my friend in AZ this weekend, and I have to share with everyone that we saw Zack and Amy at the Scottsdale Fashion Square!! I hope this is okay as a separate thread, and since it's a ProZack/Retin-Amy sighting, and I'm posting on a mini-vacation so the details are super-fresh, I think it deserves its own thread!

It's funny, because I was looking at clothes, and then I heard this annoying loud voice whispering behind me, so I looked over and saw Amy and Zack looking at sheets! (Either Laura Ashley or Tommy Hilfiger, not sure which since they wer both in the same section, but my money's on Tommy Hilfiger.) Zack's hair was really short, almost like it was shaved and then started growing. I was really surprised to see how tiny Amy actually is. She's pretty thin, so I can only imagine what Charla must look like in person. Zack was wearing a white shirt and jeans (I think), and Amy was wearing a black shirt and skirt, but no concealer! Yes, her skin looks much worse in person than on tv. Poor girl. I didn't see her in Sephora, so I guess she likes having a face that's, um, textured.

Other people also noticed, because I saw a few people looking in their direction, and even heard a girl telling her mother about them. I couldn't hear every word, but did hear "biggest jerks on tv" uttered. My friend told me I should say something, but I couldn't think of anything other than "I;ve got lawyer in me" and didn't want to say that, and then thought it would be rude to say "Hey! PHo is my guilty pleasure, I love the show - hate you!" And since I didn't want to give them more attention, I just decided to keep on shopping.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amy & Zack Sighting! Chrissy gal 09-28-03 1
   RE: Amy & Zack Sighting! sbeck 09-29-03 3
 RE: Amy & Zack Sighting! Golightly 09-29-03 2
 My condolences LadyT 09-29-03 4
   RE: My condolences sbeck 09-30-03 14
 RE: Amy & Zack Sighting! RollDdice 09-29-03 5
   RE: Amy & Zack Sighting! sbeck 09-30-03 15
 RE: Amy & Zack Sighting! schillch 09-30-03 6
   RE: Amy & Zack Sighting! ginger 09-30-03 7
 So Jealous Angelfood 09-30-03 8
   LA want Yack and Lamy? superstepmom1 09-30-03 9
       RE: LA want Yack and Lamy? Lahela 09-30-03 10
 RE: Amy & Zack Sighting! superstepmom1 09-30-03 11
   RE: Amy & Zack Sighting! Chrissy gal 09-30-03 12
       Chrissy Gal superstepmom1 09-30-03 13
           RE: Chrissy Gal Chrissy gal 10-01-03 16
               RE: Chrissy Gal superstepmom1 10-01-03 18
               RE: Chrissy Gal SurvivorBlows 10-01-03 20
   RE: Amy & Zack Sighting! SurvivorBlows 10-01-03 19
   RE: Amy & Zack Sighting! Canbear 10-01-03 21
       RE: Amy & Zack Sighting! Chrissy gal 10-01-03 22
 Public Service: Tag and Release RollDdice 10-01-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-28-03, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Amy & Zack Sighting!"
sbeck, I'm not sure if seeing them together is a good thing or a bad thing! I guess there is someone for everyone.

I'm gald you didn't say anything, because I think that for them any attention is too much attention.

I hope you see Beau. I really liked him at first and can see good in him, but he is just so naive!! I wouldn't mind him getting some positive attention, maybe he has learned from this experience (see the Beau radio interview thread for details).

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-29-03, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amy & Zack Sighting!"
Nope, no Beau sightings. (Then again, I spent most of the time at my friend and her husband's house catching up, so...) Anyway, I was both excited and disgusted to see them. On the one hand, what are the chances that the one weekend I visit my friend in Phoenix is the weekend ProZack and Retin-Amy decided to do some sheet-shopping in the same store we went to? On the other hand, as soon as I saw Retin-Amy, I had a flash of that scene where she was eating the cereal - yuck! At least it wasn't Kristin I saw -- who knows what type of disease I could contract simply by being within 10 feet of her?!

Golightly 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-29-03, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Golightly Click to send private message to Golightly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amy & Zack Sighting!"
I would have been able to sleep easier if you had seen them in an area Planned Parenthood nailing down the whole birth control thing.

/Please don't let them breed, Please don't let them breed, Please don't let them breed.....

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-03, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "My condolences"
It must have been a tragic event to be that close to them. It's scary. Almost as scary as being on a boat with Toni. Then again, we would have to ask Shakes about that

09-30-03, 10:41 PM (EST)
14. "RE: My condolences"
I think being alone with Toni is probably the scariest thing anyone could go through! Just reminds me why we all admire and respect Shakes so much...

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Amy & Zack Sighting!"
I was looking
>at clothes, and then I
>heard this annoying loud voice
>whispering behind me, so I
>looked over and saw Amy
>and Zack looking at sheets!
And since I didn't
>want to give them more
>attention, I just decided to
>keep on shopping.
------------------------------
Hmmm ... bizarre. I thought Zack slept in a cave.

Did you see Lamy shopping for cookware?

Your Official Croupier at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

09-30-03, 10:46 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Amy & Zack Sighting!"
Did you see Lamy shopping for cookware?

No, but you know, we actually lingered in the cookware section to see if I could hear what they were talking about to the woman at the register! (What a great non-PHo-watching friend I have to indulge me - I doubt my boyfriend would humor me as much!) They never made their way to that section while we were there, but that might actually be for the best. Even with everything handed to them at PHo, those fools still couldn't cook a decent meal!

schillch 7 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail schillch Click to send private message to schillch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Amy & Zack Sighting!"
You should have run them over with a cart or something, or better yet called security on them for shoplifting. That would have been some funny stuff.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Amy & Zack Sighting!"
Liked "textured."

>

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-30-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "So Jealous"
Hey,
I need a friend in Scottsdale.
Let's all have a get-together at your friends place and go trolling for PHo's. We need to start a fund to buy them a year's worth of condom's so we can hand it to them as a present.

I don't blame you - I probably wouldve fainted from the surprise. although being in scottsdale, there is a good probability, so next time take a videocam and hide so that we can all join in the fun, ok? talk about missed opportunities.
but who would imagine that nightmares really do come true? What happened to their "moving to LA" gig, LA didn't want them?

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-30-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "LA want Yack and Lamy? "
HA, HA, LMAO!

They are the last people anyone over the age of 12 or 13 would "want" in their city.

I hope they get that "eeew" response from everyone. That way it'll stop the breeding.

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-30-03, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: LA want Yack and Lamy? "
LMAO @ "eeeewww"!
My hubby heard a Zack@ss/Acme interview on some 104 radio station( I think KISS FM, but not sure!). He said he was flipping channels on his way home from work and heard it.

09-30-03, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Amy & Zack Sighting!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-03 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-30-03 AT 04:21 PM (EST)

Did you guys here BOTH Amy's interviews? The one from 949zht?

Amy is a cancer survivor, she almost died three times? Is this new information or did I miss that on the msg. board?

edited to include:
here's link just in case you guys missed it:

http://www.949zht.com/music/interviews/

scroll down to Amy she's the first one on the list.

09-30-03, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Amy & Zack Sighting!"
Amy is a liar!!!

That's all I have to say about that interview.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

09-30-03, 06:54 PM (EST)
13. "Chrissy Gal"
Please ELABORATE. I listened to all five parts but you seem to know more than me!

10-01-03, 00:26 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Chrissy Gal"
I can't say any more, you see, I said that is all I have to say about the interview, and if I say more, I will be a liar, too.

OK, you talked me into it:

1) "The people on Paradiseonfox.com who hate me are 12 year olds" - if you go to the website you will see that her fan base is 12 year olds and the older (more articulate) people generally hate her.

2) "Everyone has been so nice to me since I left the Hotel" - Even the DJ's didn't buy this one.

3) "I was spunky Amy half of the time I was on the show, but the producers didn't show that" - they showed it when she was cooking for everyone (very "spunky" - barf) and when she was dancing and when she was telling Zack how smart he is...

4) "The producers told us to be more confrontational. Nobody wants to see me playing barbie tea party with Tara." - why are Zack and Amy the only two participants who claim that they were only doing what the "producers" wanted them to do???

OK I can't think of any other things right now, and I don't want to listen to her again... so... that is all I have to say about that interview!

Chrissy gal

10-01-03, 08:09 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Chrissy Gal"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-03 AT 08:09 AM (EST)

Thanks for sharing. Those are some points I remember from it. I loved the way they reallly dug into her. And the constant "but Amy we really DON'T like you, REALLY".
LOL-ROFLMAO.
(edited b/c I can't spell)

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Chrissy Gal"
>- why are Zack and Amy the only two participants
>who claim that they were only doing what the "producers"
>wanted them to do???

Because Amy and Zack clearly have no capacity for logical independent thought -- if you told them to jump of a bridge they probably would... even if their friends weren't also jumping.

But hey, Zack's got some lawyer in him... (like lawyers didn't already have a bad enough reputation -- I hope one of them sues him for slander )

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Amy & Zack Sighting!"

Ha, I loved the "and the 12 year olds will never in their entire life accomplish as much as you have" dig!

-SB

Canbear 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canbear Click to send private message to Canbear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Amy & Zack Sighting!"
I might be incorrect, but didn't Alison from BB4 say she almost died because of cancer? Is it possible that they both had it or is this just confusion between two evil b###### ?

10-01-03, 06:36 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Amy & Zack Sighting!"
I think you are right. I remember seeing a post about Alison saying she is a cancer survivor, too.

I really don't believe Amy or Alison, but I feel like I shouldn't say that. My husband has had cancer two times and I wouldn't want to trivialize something that is so serious.

Chrissy gal

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Public Service: Tag and Release"
sbeck -

I wish you could have done your impression of The Crocodile Hunter. If you could have tranquilized both of them, rubbed their bellies to keep them from biting, and then attached radio transmitters to ProZack and Retin-Amy it would have been a great community service.

That way local authorities could apprehend them quickly after they rob the first 3 or 4 liquor stores. (Bonnie and Clod?)

Oh, well. We'll get them next time.

Your Official Croupier at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •