The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How do you win Paradise Hotel?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Katelyn 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-23-03, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katelyn Click to send private message to Katelyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How do you win Paradise Hotel?"
Could somebody please explain to me how you win this game? It's interesting to watch, and I've been enjoying it, but what is the ultimate point? If they replace everyone who gets 'voted' off, then how do you win? And what do you win? Is the entire point to just stay at the hotel to be pampered as long as possible? I would really appreciate it if somebody could fill me in.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How do you win Paradise Hotel? Clemsonsteve02 07-23-03 1
   RE: How do you win Paradise Hotel? johnsonr 09-23-03 6
 RE: How do you win Paradise Hotel? KScott 07-23-03 2
 RE: How do you win Paradise Hotel? managerr 07-23-03 3
 RE: How do you win Paradise Hotel? PalmTreeParadise 07-23-03 4
 RE: How do you win Paradise Hotel? MIKEYSEE 07-24-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Clemsonsteve02 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-23-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Clemsonsteve02 Click to send private message to Clemsonsteve02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How do you win Paradise Hotel?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-03 AT 01:29 PM (EST)

I don't think there is any real "winning" or "winners," I believe the winner is the person who walks away from this whole (funny) disaster while keeping more of their dignity and face than any other contestant on the show. I gotta believe that alot of the people on this show won't be showing their face in public for several months/years after they get out of "paradise."

Yes Toni and Zack, I'm talking to you two.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

johnsonr 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail johnsonr Click to send private message to johnsonr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How do you win Paradise Hotel?"
I think they will end up down to the last two couples and see how well the couples know each other or how they relate to each other~ either way i hope its dave and charla or tara and keith I absolutely think amy, zack , toni , alex , beau , andon,& kristin are all jack asses! H_E_L_L_O its only a GAME!!!! where do they get off acting like total idiots i would be so humiliated and ashamed of how i acted if i were them !!! the one that got me the most was zack and another thing was amy toni and kristin were plotting in the beginning so why is it ok for them and not charla and tara

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-23-03, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How do you win Paradise Hotel?"
I asked the same question, here are the replies I got.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID48/25.shtml#1

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-23-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How do you win Paradise Hotel?"
They've hinted to the viewers that in the end "only one couple will remain". So they probably have something planned out. But now that Fox prolonged this series for 6 more weeks, we probably won't find out for awhile.

PalmTreeParadise 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-03, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PalmTreeParadise Click to send private message to PalmTreeParadise Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How do you win Paradise Hotel?"
I have heard on a few commercials that only one couple will remain in Paradise (I don't know how this is determined) and that this "couple" will win one million dollars.

GO CHARLA AND DAVE!

MIKEYSEE 7 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-03, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MIKEYSEE Click to send private message to MIKEYSEE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How do you win Paradise Hotel?"
IMHO The only true winners of Paradise Hotel are those guests who are made to "leave paradise.....forever". They escape the lame conversations, childish behavior and most of all the rath of Toni

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •