The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Posts info from Yahoo Platinum HERE PLEASE!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-17-03, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Posts info from Yahoo Platinum HERE PLEASE!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-03 AT 04:50 PM (EST)

Anyone posting subscribe to Yahoo Platinum? Please fill in any news and gossip from the site. Thank you.

If this message belongs somewhere else, please put it there.

Edited to include the following:

SOMEONE HERE HAS TO SUBSCRIBE TO YAHOO PLATINUM!!!

I NEED MY FIX.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum ... elg1125 09-17-03 1
   RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum ... Dakota 09-17-03 2
       RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum ... elg1125 09-17-03 3
   RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum ... managerr 09-17-03 4
       RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum ... sbeck 09-17-03 5
           RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum ... CantStandToLook 09-17-03 6
       RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum ... ziggy2003 09-18-03 7
 RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum ... Scarberian 09-19-03 8
   RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum ... Lahela 09-19-03 9
 RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum ... elg1125 09-19-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

elg1125 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elg1125 Click to send private message to elg1125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum HERE PLEASE!"
well if you find out who has it let me know.....also do you have any idea what that website was that gave all the inside info and showed pics of last weeks selections before it aired ....it was some lady who was doing it on her own and I cant remember where it came from? Elg.....
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-03, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum HERE PLEASE!"
Whoever has Yahoo Platinum is probably at work and not thinking about us reality tv addicts and fans of KDT&C. Not giving a thought to us at all. Maybe about 50 of us should go get him!

09-17-03, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elg1125 Click to send private message to elg1125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum HERE PLEASE!"
k well tonights show was a good one.....so next week we all have to remember tues.......Elg.....

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-17-03, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum HERE PLEASE!"
Those were vidcaps from the previews not Yahoo Platinum.

My free subscription ran out, but they usually don't give spoilers. What it does show, is that the originals are even nastier than they are made to be on TV.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-17-03, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum HERE PLEASE!"
Whoa! So we're getting the tame version of their behavior? Wow... Someone had posted on another thread that the opening credits reveal who leaves. Well, tonight, Tom and Smokey and Beau were the last two guests. Maybe that's a way we can figure out who's booted on Tuesday before the 2 hours (!) are over.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-03, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum HERE PLEASE!"
I dont remember who recognized that first but they were sure dead on. I watched the opening credits carefully and was still thinking there was no way they were sending Beau and Tom home. I couldn't be happier with the way things turned out but I could definitely see how the oringho's would feel light they're getting slighted after the last two evictions. Tonight's was classic..."I didn't say you HAD the POWER...I just asked who you thought should leave."..I would have been ROTFLMAO if I hadn't choked on my dinner when she said that.

ziggy2003 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ziggy2003 Click to send private message to ziggy2003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum HERE PLEASE!"
> What it does show,
>is that the originals are
>even nastier than they are
>made to be on TV.
>

Managerr: could you provide more information? Stories, gossip, etc.?

Thanks!

Ziggy

Scarberian 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-19-03, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarberian Click to send private message to Scarberian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum HERE PLEASE!"
I'm really not sure whether this is frowned upon or not, but this is a link to a thread on another forum featuring some recaps of some of the Platinum footage.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16896&page=1&pp=20

If I am out of line posting this, I apologize in advance...

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-19-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum HERE PLEASE!"
I don't know how others feel about it, but I don't mind. I went over and read the Yahoo platinum extras that were posted.

Even noticed someone had that lovely pic of Acme stuffing her face as their avatar!
http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/image.php?u=7600&dateline=1063743898
LMFAO!!!

09-19-03, 05:56 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Posts info from Yahoo Platinum HERE PLEASE!"
ok today i was searching the web and found a cool site yo might like with info...it lead me to a website for dave in which there was a radio interview with Beau which gave some info on the upcomming and final show next week....he also said there is a reunion show ...he would not say who won but he complimented dave and others it was great to listen to and gave away some secrets...the site is daveboston.com....Elg.....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •