The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who do you guys think will be the last two couples???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

The Jman 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-13-03, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Jman Click to send private message to The%20Jman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who do you guys think will be the last two couples???"
SPOILER ALERT,SPOILER ALERT,SPOILER ALERT,SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'M WRITING THIS IN JUST IN CASE ANYONE HERE DOESN'T WANT TO SPECULATE ON WHO WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is tough! Beau and Amy,Des and Tom,and Mel don't scare me. I think the foursome can hold their own against them,I think their main problem is Scott!!

He may be the wid card in this. The way I see it,he's been quiet,watching whats going on,and he hasn't really beentaking any sides. I actually think thats smart.

That may be why Keith wanted him out instead of Alex. I'm thiking the last two may be Scott/Holly and Dave/Charla.

I can only hope Dave/Charla pull it out!!

And on another topic,anyone here should definately read RollDdice's farewell speeches,they are funny as Hell!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who do you guys think will be t... CantStandToLook 09-13-03 1
 Not a spoiler Bebo 09-15-03 2
 Here's what I've heard...(m) xpence 09-15-03 3
   RE: Here's what I've heard...(m) jkokoj 09-15-03 4
       RE: Here's what I've heard...(m) Lahela 09-15-03 5
   Amy and Keith KMCamelot 09-15-03 7
       RE: Amy and Keith RollDdice 09-15-03 10
 RE: Who do you guys think will be t... RollDdice 09-15-03 6
   Rolldice Breezy 09-15-03 8
       Yes it is Bebo 09-15-03 9
       RE: Rolldice RollDdice 09-15-03 11
           RE: Rolldice Schnookie Palookie 09-15-03 13
           RE: Rolldice lroy 09-15-03 14
               Icon admit guilt RollDdice 09-15-03 16
                   RE: Icon admit guilt Bebo 09-16-03 19
                       RE: Icon admit guilt RollDdice 09-16-03 22
                           RE: Icon admit guilt RollDdice 09-17-03 28
 RE: Who do you guys think will be t... amy21 09-15-03 12
   RE: Who do you guys think will be t... lovethisreality 09-15-03 15
       RE: Scott and Holly? RollDdice 09-16-03 17
           RE: Scott and Holly? Lisapooh 09-16-03 18
               RE: Scott and Holly? RollDdice 09-16-03 20
                   RE: Scott and Holly? Chrissy gal 09-17-03 23
                   RE: Scott and Holly? CantStandToLook 09-17-03 24
                       RE: Sig pic Chrissy gal 09-17-03 25
                       RE: Scott and Holly? RollDdice 09-17-03 26
                           RE: Scott and Holly? CantStandToLook 09-17-03 27
           RE: Scott and Holly? Lahela 09-16-03 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-03, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who do you guys think will be the last two couples???"
Not trying to beat a dead horse but I think this topic is already being discussed in at least two threads already.

Why dont you check out some of the other threads first and see if your comments wouldn't go better there.

Hope I dont offend...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Not a spoiler"
A spoiler means that you are posting information from other sources (such as analyzed videocaps, articles about the show, etc.) that provide supplemental information that people who just watch the show will not know. It means you have some possible proof about a future event.

Speculation based on what everyone else is seeing is not a spoiler and does not need to be labeled as such. It's not ruining things for the people who only watch the show.

Life is a game where we make up the rules as we go along.

xpence 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-15-03, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xpence Click to send private message to xpence Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Here's what I've heard...(m)"
I've heard that Scott and Charla win and I've also heard that Amy and Keith win.
I don't know how they would end up as couples, but it's still interesting!

It would be Amy's nightmare to win with Keith. I'd love to see it!!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-15-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Here's what I've heard...(m)"
Ok I talked to someone at A&F, again. They say Keith is still living in Columbus but his financial circumstances do not seemed to have changed much. He is still living in the same apartment, etc.

I would have to say if Keith had won and has any aspirations of being a model or acting, why on earth would he come back to Columbus, Ohio?LOL

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-15-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Here's what I've heard...(m)"
From the way things have always gone with every other reality show with a prize...it wouldn't shock me in the least to find out that Keith HAD won and hasn't done anything yet. Once they are done shooting the final show, they do get to go home, but they are all told not to do anything different or do or say anything that would give away the ending or tell people who won.The producers don't want anyone to spoil the ending and therefore until the finale airs they can't tell. So of course, Keith is still in Ohio. If Keith won, we aren't supposed to know for a few more weeks. Othe winners are revealed..THEN they can all go about their business and change their lifestyle or whatever to reflect what went on and so on.

KMCamelot 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KMCamelot Click to send private message to KMCamelot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Amy and Keith"
Wouldn't it be great if Keith and Amy were really "playing" the game and were scheming from the begining that they were going to win!!! That would be a great plan, noone would have any clue.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Amy and Keith"
It would be great. It would render everything in the universe a complete and total lie and cause the end of the world as we know it, but it would be interesting.

Also unlikely....
1) Amy will have a "dance career" that does not involve a stripper pole
2) Toni will teach anger management courses
3) Zack will pass the bar and defend OJ Simpson, who is seen killing Jillian Barberie live on Fox's NFL Sunday.
4) Charla will get a job as a Plumbing Industry spokesperson due to her experience wrapped around toilets

Did I miss any?

09-15-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who do you guys think will be the last two couples???"
Jman -

Thanks so much for the shout out. I was thinking that with all of the activity on this board, no one would see my humble offerings. You made my day.

I started with Foni and have written Farewells for everyone since.

Can't wait to see what this week holds with the infamous "twists and turns".

- RollDdice
Changing the rules . . . RULES!

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Rolldice"
I'm not sure, but I think you're sig pic is too tall.

*Breezy ... keeping OT satisfied since 2003*

09-15-03, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Yes it is"
Definitely taller than 60 pixels

09-15-03, 04:02 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Rolldice"
So sorry. Did I miss a Guidelines page somewhere? I would also love some help on creating an animated GIF. What are the Width and Length (pixels) required?

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rolldice"
Look way above at the top of this page and you'll see the guidelines. Also, check out the Help Forum.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID33/39.shtml

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-15-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Rolldice"
At the top of every page you will see the complete guidelines, in linked text.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID33/87.shtml

see number 9.

~lroy

09-15-03, 06:32 PM (EST)
16. "Icon admit guilt"
Mea culpa. My apologies at all. Please chalk it up to enthusiasm and not a deliberate effort to circumvent the rules.

I will redesign a signature graphic and resubmit. Thanks to all who pointed me in the right direction without jumping all over me with sharp cleats.

09-16-03, 12:44 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Icon admit guilt"
Thanks to all who pointed me in the right direction without jumping all over me with sharp cleats.

Oh, we save the sharp cleats for after you've been broken in and actually want them. We soften you up with hellos and crap baskets, and then go for the jugular.

The new sig pic is really cool.

09-16-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Icon admit guilt"
>Oh, we save the sharp cleats
>for after you've been broken
>in and actually want them.
> We soften you up
>with hellos and crap baskets,
>and then go for the
>jugular.
>
>The new sig pic is really
>cool.

Thank you Bebo. I made it with my own little hands (and PhotoShop 7). When I figure out how to create a GIF, then I'll be dangerous ... heehee.

I'm not sure I want to know about "crap baskets". A special feature from the Welcoming Committee?

09-17-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Icon admit guilt"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-03 AT 12:49 PM (EST)

I guess I'm dangerous now! Many thanks to everyone who has been so kind ... (choking up)

amy21 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amy21 Click to send private message to amy21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who do you guys think will be the last two couples???"
I hope Tara & Keith or Charla & Keith win. But I have a feeling that Scott has something up his sleeve! He is too quiet. I love this show but I can not believe how some of these people conduct themselves. They are so mean (originals)to people. The Barbies are great they came to PH for what it is a GAME! I hope they win but I think we are going to be in for more surprises.
Does anyone think the same?

lovethisreality 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-15-03, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovethisreality Click to send private message to lovethisreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who do you guys think will be the last two couples???"
Yes I agree with you. Keith was right Scott might win this one with Holly.....so strange; almost a win by default because the others killed each other off.

09-16-03, 12:31 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Scott and Holly?"
>Yes I agree with you.
>Keith was right Scott might
>win this one with Holly.....so
>strange; almost a win by
>default because the others killed
>each other off.

I can see it now... Scott and Holly are declared the winners and Holly is still whining at Scott: "You still like Melanie more than me, don't you? I knew it! What does she have that I don't?"

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Scott and Holly?"
good job on the new sig pic!

09-16-03, 12:52 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Scott and Holly?"
Thank you so much. *blushes*
Do you know how I might animate the dice? What software does everyone use to create .gifs?

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 05:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Scott and Holly?"
Photoshop 7 has a little program called "Image Ready" that comes with it that can be used to make animated gif's. The program can be a little bit confusing at first. I copied some animated gifs and looked at them in Image Ready to see how they were made.

Great job so far!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

09-17-03, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Scott and Holly?"
The sig pic is cool...would love to have you help me create one. I've been all over the Help forum trying to figure out where they are supposed to be loaded.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Sig pic"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-03 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

>>I've been all over the Help forum trying to figure out where they are supposed to be loaded.<<

First be sure the picture you want to load meets the Survivor Blows guidelines!!

Then:
When you go to post a message you will see some options above "Your Message". One option is "Click here to upload your file". Click on this and you can upload your picture to the site and it will give you the URL (http://..... gif or jpg) for your picture. Copy that URL. Go to "User" at the top of the message board, go to "change user profile" and paste the URL in your signature box.

Hope this helps.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

09-17-03, 12:07 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Scott and Holly?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-03 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

>The sig pic is cool...would love
>to have you help me
>create one. I've been all
>over the Help forum trying
>to figure out where they
>are supposed to be loaded.
>
I'll be happy to. Send me an email and let me know your preferences in terms of design, colors and text and we can work something out.

Edited to say: by "work something out", I *don't* mean a financial arrangement. No Charge. No Shoes. No Service.

09-17-03, 12:23 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Scott and Holly?"
lol...thanks...there's one I like in the Beau's farewell speech thread...hoping jkokoj will send it to me

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-03, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Scott and Holly?"
>I can see it now... Scott
>and Holly are declared the
>winners and Holly is still
>whining at Scott: "You still
>like Melanie more than me,
>don't you? I knew it!
>What does she have that
>I don't?"
>

The answer to that would be some class and a little dignity.
From what i've seen of Holly (and I think we've seen A LOT of Holly...too much really) she is a whiney, selfish, spoiled brat who needs to learn there are others on this planet besides herself and that the world doesn't revolve around her.
I'm still erked at her whole speech on the boat "How dare you (Tara) hook up with Alex and then vote him off?" She "hooked up" with Alex too if I do recall, but she seems to have forgotten that part of it all. From what they showed of the whole Tara/Alex thing, they didn't sleep together, just made out a lot. Holly did the same thing, but got caught and had to leave. Boo hoo...darn double standard. She can make out with Alex, but Tara can't. And she can make out with Alex and Scott can't make out with Melanie. Whatever!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •