The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hi I'm Andon, I am a jerk, but wait"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

shaggy 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-04-03, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shaggy Click to send private message to shaggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hi I'm Andon, I am a jerk, but wait"
OK, Andon. He might not be the meanest of the losers, but what an idiot. "Hi, I am going to mouth off. Oh, uh, wait, I might be able to stay? Hey Dave, I didn't really mean what I said. You just took it wrong. When I said you were an idiot, you took that wrong. When I said I didn't like you, you took that wrong. Can I stay now?"
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hi I'm Andon, I am a jerk, but ... acmyzit 09-04-03 1
 RE: Hi I'm Andon, I am a jerk, but ... CantStandToLook 09-04-03 2
   RE: Hi I'm Andon, I am a jerk, but ... cgdog 09-04-03 3
       RE: Hi I'm Andon, I am a jerk, but ... dasheekee jones 09-04-03 4
       RE: Hi I'm Andon, I am a jerk, but ... sbeck 09-04-03 5
   Andon is the key to it all? RollDdice 09-17-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

acmyzit 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-04-03, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail acmyzit Click to send private message to acmyzit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hi I'm Andon, I am a jerk, but wait"
I see that Andon came out tonight to aside his *Special* time to humilate himself in public.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-03, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hi I'm Andon, I am a jerk, but wait"
Why Andronette thought he had a snowballs chance in hell of getting voted back on in the first place is what amazes me. He wasn't ingratiated with anyone really because he was on the show for such a short time and to come back and act like he knows everything about everyone because he's been watching from the backseat of his home just kills me. Turn the key, roll up the windows and dream on buddy boy.

cgdog 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-04-03, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cgdog Click to send private message to cgdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hi I'm Andon, I am a jerk, but wait"
Dave's response was classic! "With every word that comes out of your mouth you're just making it worse."

dasheekee jones 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-04-03, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dasheekee%20jones Click to send private message to dasheekee%20jones Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hi I'm Andon, I am a jerk, but wait"
See, I would have pointed in his face and yelled at him then told him "be gone peasant, and get me a drink."

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-04-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hi I'm Andon, I am a jerk, but wait"
Yes, it was! Many great lines in Paradise last night...

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-03, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Andon is the key to it all?"
Any chance that the rules to this freakin' game are written in tattoo ink on Andon's arm, shoulder, across his back and down into the "valley of despair"?

It would be sad to think that the Charbies let the rule book get booted out of Pair-Of-Dice Hotel.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •