The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"paradise island contenders"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

ROBYNM 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-16-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ROBYNM Click to send private message to ROBYNM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"paradise island contenders"
1. amy ......grow up ,zack doesn't care for you,he is a imature insecure baby,so if what you said to tara is true ,that you are better person then her and that your life is better than hers.
1st of all ''self priase is no praise at all'' when you have to pat yourself on the back ,it shows how imature you are.
2.zack .....grow up grow up grow up....you lying back stabbing
loser.you needed to be the center of attention and sure go about it the wrong way....................
3.toni......get a personality......bullying people is not the wat to win friends...but it sure will make enemies and if you keep it up,thats all you will have.
4. holly.....your sending mixed messages to scott.....grow up
1st you said your not jealous of melanie and then you get mad at scott for spending too much time with charla and tara.i think scott has proved to you that he likes you ....lay off and play the game.
5.desiree.....you come a cross as person who can only be reconized in somebody elses shadow,you took sides with the wrong group of people.
6.andon.....your trying to hard to be noticed........be yourself....loser
7.alex......you and zack must have went to the same school of maturity........
8.beau.....you were the biggest dissappointment.you started out holding your own ,being honest and standing behind it and then...........you pulled out your loser personality.....shame shame shame.....nobody likes a loser.
9.charla......you have beeen true to yourself and also to keith,david and tara,it could have beeen very easy to go to the other side....but you hung in there good job.........
10.tara.....ditto
11.keith...ditto
12.dave.....ditto

good luck

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Locking Bebo 09-16-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Locking"
Welcome to the forums, ROBYNM. We look forward to your participation in the discussions, and encourage you to familiarize yourself with the guidelines.

I'm locking this topic, since a similar discussion is already taking place here.

Life is a game where we make up the rules as we go along.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •