The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone here from paradiseonfox.com ?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Riley2004 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-03, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Riley2004 Click to send private message to Riley2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone here from paradiseonfox.com ?"
Anyone else get tired of having all their threads deleted because Fox didn't like being critiqued?

This looks like a great boards. Hi all

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone here from paradiseonfox.... CantStandToLook 09-12-03 1
   RE: Anyone here from paradiseonfox.... elg1125 09-12-03 7
 RE: Anyone here from paradiseonfox.... jkokoj 09-12-03 2
   RE: Anyone here from paradiseonfox.... Riley2004 09-12-03 3
       RE: Anyone here from paradiseonfox.... Angelfood 09-12-03 4
           RE: Anyone here from paradiseonfox.... The Jman 09-12-03 5
           RE: Anyone here from paradiseonfox.... sleeeve 09-12-03 6
               RE: my posting Angelfood 09-12-03 9
 RE: Anyone here from paradiseonfox.... RollDdice 09-12-03 8
   RE: Anyone here from paradiseonfox.... Riley2004 09-13-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anyone here from paradiseonfox.com ?"
I took a look at the FuX boards but after seeing the drivel posted there wouldn't even waste my time reading more than two or three posts.

Welcome to SB

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

elg1125 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-03, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elg1125 Click to send private message to elg1125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anyone here from paradiseonfox.com ?"
I started on Paradise on fox....and wow there are way too many posts....this is fun to look at and a much more mature crowd.....hope we both have fun here but can anyone help me to make up and image...........elg......

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-12-03, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anyone here from paradiseonfox.com ?"
Welcome Riley. I think we are getting quite a few in from the FOX site. We are a fun group and like to dish about these Ho's from PH. Take a quick look around and found a thread that you want to contribute to.

We have some I hate Zach type threads as well as some good spoiler/speculation threads about next weeks eliminations. Please join in on those discussions. We love to hear all opinions.

I am sure folks that are tired of the FOX boards will pop in to say hello and give us their thoughts.

09-12-03, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Riley2004 Click to send private message to Riley2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anyone here from paradiseonfox.com ?"
Thanks for the warm reception.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-12-03, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anyone here from paradiseonfox.com ?"
Greetings.

I read and posted a little bit over there, and as funny as it can be, there's way too much going on over there - but interesting rumors.
I found this a couple weeks ago and its much more my thing. Hope it works as well for you. You may want to read the complete guidlines and "Everyone please read" post before you really jump into things, to make the transition as smooth as possible. Also, the language is much milder here, as you can guess.
would like to hear sometime what kinds of things they are deleting or censoring. Seems they are worried about spoilers, too.

Angelfood

The Jman 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-12-03, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Jman Click to send private message to The%20Jman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anyone here from paradiseonfox.com ?"
Welcome!! You'll find that this is a lively and spirited bunch here!! They could write better scenario's than the people at Fox! Enjoy!!!

Homerto Bart) You never have to follow in my footsteps.

Bart: Don't worry,I don't even like using the bathroom after you.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-12-03, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anyone here from paradiseonfox.com ?"
>would like to hear sometime what
>kinds of things they are
>deleting or censoring.

First of all, the general rule is that you should consider this a PG-13 website. In other words if it's appropriate for a PG-13 movie, it's probably appropriate here. However, we ask that people air on the PG-side of caution, because we do have some young readers (although we strongly recommend that parents should monitor their children's internet activities).

>Seems they
>are worried about spoilers, too.

The majority of our users don't mind having the show "spoiled" for them. However, out of respect for the users who do not want to know what happens in future episodes, we ask that you clearly label spoilers so that these users can preserve their viewing experience.

That said... welcome!

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-12-03, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: my posting"
hey.

Just to clear up:

>would like to hear sometime what
>kinds of things they are
>deleting or censoring.
>Seems they
>are worried about spoilers, too.

These were both in reference to FOX msgbd (they are deleting his posts), if everyone didn't catch that. Tho I'm not against spelling out our rules, i have suggested to a few newbies to read them - I feel like the police already. Riley had mentioned the Fox deletings, and I've heard some rumblings on their board.

I'm sorry you keep misunderstanding me, sleeeve. I'm still unsure if my 2nd msg before made things clearer as you did not address that issue, but everythings cool on my side.

Angelfood

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-03, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anyone here from paradiseonfox.com ?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-03 AT 06:59 PM (EST)

Hello Riley2004 -

I also made the hyper jump from the Fox bull boards. Besides feeling like an adult hanging around a jr. high school yard, the Fox boards are the computer version of standing behind a departing 747 jet -- a lot of heat, a lot of noise and more than a few twisted pretzels.

You'll also enjoy the use of the English language here. No more of that "Zak rools, Kief drools. Wud u tink?" stuff here.

Welcome.

(P.S. - Like everyone else, you are cordially invited to check out the "Alex's Farewell", "Kristin's Farewell" etc. threads when you want a giggle.)

09-13-03, 00:48 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Anyone here from paradiseonfox.com ?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-03 AT 00:50 AM (EST)

Thanks to all. Gee, things ARE much nicer over here. You are right RollDdice, I can't stand that cyber language. Looking forward to some civil discussions using the english language!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •