The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-10-03, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
Starting a thread for tonight's episode, and now putting in filler for West Coasters. Just think of all the words of wisdome you'll hear from LAmy and equally dumb remarks from Ditzyree we'll hear tonight!

Okay, think this is enough. Only 15 minutes in, and already I have heard something stupid from Amy. Results in roommate selection are just as someone posted in another thread, with Tom choosing Tara over Ditzy as his roommate.

Can't wait till Pandora's Box!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS sbeck 09-10-03 1
   RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS Chrissy gal 09-10-03 2
       RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS TheDigable 09-10-03 3
           RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS Breezy 09-10-03 6
               RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS sbeck 09-10-03 8
           RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS lroy 09-11-03 17
   RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS RaHead 09-10-03 4
       RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS RollDdice 09-11-03 23
   RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS lroy 09-11-03 14
   RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS Lizzard 09-11-03 25
       RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS tabbyjg28 09-11-03 38
 Why am I still watching? Breezy 09-10-03 5
   My theory on Why we are still watch... Angelfood 09-11-03 13
       RE: My theory on Why we are still w... chicarivas 09-11-03 32
 RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS sbeck 09-10-03 7
   RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS TheDigable 09-10-03 9
   RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS Breezy 09-10-03 10
       RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS sbeck 09-10-03 11
           RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS lroy 09-11-03 18
 RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS realitywtchr 09-10-03 12
 RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS lroy 09-11-03 15
 RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS true 09-11-03 16
   RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS Chrissy gal 09-11-03 19
       RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS lroy 09-11-03 20
           RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS Chrissy gal 09-11-03 21
   RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS tearantz 09-11-03 22
 RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS Scarberian 09-11-03 24
   RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS Breezy 09-11-03 26
       RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS CantStandToLook 09-11-03 27
           RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS Breezy 09-11-03 28
               Oompa Loompas RollDdice 09-11-03 29
   RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS mtopaz 09-11-03 30
       RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS chuckles1877 09-11-03 31
       Mtopaz Breezy 09-11-03 33
       RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS Lisapooh 09-11-03 34
           RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS sbeck 09-11-03 35
           RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS Lahela 09-11-03 36
               RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS tearantz 09-11-03 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-10-03, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
Ditzyree is so stupid! And I can't tell you how much I LOVE Dave for saying he doesn't like the word "retarded," because I hate it, too, as would most people with a severely brain-damaged relative. So Dave has proved once again how fab he is!

Ditzy just likes to start fights. WTF was up with that "You did not just tell me to leave if I can't speak right!" Uh, that's right, Ditzy, he didn't! Don't believe me? "It;s on the tape!"

Ha!!! Retin-Amy fell and hit her head, not that it makes any difference.

Dave is so sweet! And yes! Holly and Scott are fighting I don't think it'll last long, though.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
I'm waiting!!!

What else happened?

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

TheDigable 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-10-03, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheDigable Click to send private message to TheDigable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"

"I have accomplished so much more in my life that you can ever hope to accomplish."

Amy speaking of people saying she was jealous of Tara.

"What the hell has she accomplished? We're both on reality television!"
-Tara

I love it.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-03, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
Tara's line was the best ever. It almost made watching tonight worth it. (Yeah right)

*Breezy ... keeping OT satisfied since 2003*

09-10-03, 10:13 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
Yep - forgot about that line. That was funny.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-11-03, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
MUAHAHAHAHA My opinion of Tara just went up a few notches.

"The worst quality you can have is to envy someone." Shut up Lamy you're insecurities are showing. The fact that you can't let anything go, you constantly dwell on negativity, and try and bring everyone who you feel is better then you down makes it CLEAR that you do indeed envy people.

lroy

RaHead 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-10-03, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RaHead Click to send private message to RaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
YUCK!!!!!

Just heard LAmy say that she's done more with her life than Tara & has no reason to envy people, or something like that..Please Even though Tara may not have much of a personality, she has more class in her little toe than LAmy has in her whole body. At least Tara didn't get kicked off a dance squad on the internet, I wonder if LAmy even knows she has no job & they removed all trace of her from their web site, they (sidewinders) must be really ashamed to have their name associated with hers.

And what the heck is up with Beau? Can he possibly be more obnoxious?

I believe that Desiree needs to be b!@ch slapped ASAP. Who does she think she is, yelling at Dave? What exactly set her off?? I missed that part..

I am sooooo over this show but I feel drawn to it every week..I believe its a sickness, I think I need professional help!!!

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-03 AT 03:08 AM (EST)

>I believe that Desiree needs to
>be b!@ch slapped ASAP.
>Who does she think she
>is, yelling at Dave?
>What exactly set her off??
> I missed that part..

Great question! Derierre went from saying almost nothing to lashing out at Dave. Is she trying to cement her relationship with the Original Gangsters or is there something else up?

And LAmy's quote about envy must be added to the honor roll. I was afraid with Pro-Zack gone the intelligence level would rise a degree or two, but LAmy pulled it back down for me.

(I may just send her a jar of OXYclean as a thank you!)

09-11-03, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-03 AT 00:24 AM (EST)

What the heck is wrong with Ditzy?!? Did she attend the Lamy School of Etiquette? I can't believe how dumb she made herself look... Damn that girl is getting more and more annoying.

lroy

Edited to add: Why, oh why couldn't Lamy have hit her head harder...

Lizzard 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lizzard Click to send private message to Lizzard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
I am SO GLAD that I am not alone!

I was really glad to read about your "real" reality life comments! Gosh! I also get upset at this producers bring back the bullies to the show to pick on Tara & Charla, Dave and Keith.

Zack is so darn inmature my goodness! They just can't handle the "heroes" of the show winning and not responding to them when they make such stupid remarks.

I am really upset that the group is bigger now against Dave, Charla & Keith with this Melanie coming in and Beau! Amy or LAmy as you call her, makes me sick, I can't stand her!

At one point she felt vulnerable and I was like "ok, this is what you deserve" but now that she's around this group, she feels like she controls everyone to hate on Dave, Tara, Charla & Keith.

I would be really upset if the guests at the hotel keeping it real get vote off!

TTYL (talk to you later)

tabbyjg28 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tabbyjg28 Click to send private message to tabbyjg28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
couldn't agree w/ you more!!!!!

09-10-03, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Why am I still watching?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-03 AT 10:04 PM (EST)

I don't know how many times I asked myself this during this horrible show.

Anyhow same old same old, bash bash bash bash that's all they did. I wanted to punch Beau, Dittzyrae and Amy several times.

I want to talk about Monday's elimination. Amanda said that more than one guest would be leaving. So let's anaylize how we think they will do this.

1. They could say whichever guy ends up with two girls to choose from. Bam all three of you are gone. That would leave just couples.

2. They could say whichever guy ends up with two girls to choose from. Choose one and she stays but you and whomever leave. That would leave couples and an extra girl again, so that doesn't seem right.

3. The two girls that pick one guy, both have to leave. That would leave couples and an extra guy.

Anyone else have any speculation on this? I'm going with number 1 right now, until all you bright minds out there think of something else.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-11-03, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "My theory on Why we are still watching?"
I wrote this somewhere else:
"The reason people are still watching is because they are emotionally invested in these real-life people and their feelings, whether we sympathize or feel pity or anger. From most of what I've read, an overwhelming majority (90%?) are disgusted with the Bitter Guests and rooting for the Barbie group. Why? Not because we feed on the negativism (like the Bully supporters), but because we crave JUSTICE and to see the bullies get their just rewards. Many of us have had cruel and physically or verbally abusive people harass us in our younger years and it is nauseating to watch and see others suffer it at the insensitive hand of your producers for the sake of drama. There is enough drama on the show. You insult us by having to edit with a bias and make it ABUSIVE Drama. We are watching for the romance and relationships, and ....for PARADISE.... which is how you promoted the show. What happened to that angle? It has lost all of that promise and degraded into a painful INFERNO instead. It's just not fun anymore.
I believe that the best thing to come out of this atrocity is the resurgence of Americans speaking out against this type of behavior. It restores my faith in human nature."

Kinda corny, yeah, but that's my self-analysis.

chicarivas 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chicarivas Click to send private message to chicarivas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: My theory on Why we are still watching?"
I am with you one hundred percent!!!

I am strong believer that they have made up this game as they go along and where's the paradise?

I can't believe that the producers as human beings would allow all of this inhumanity to carry on. I love how there are flashbacks to support all that the fab 4 are saying , but never flashbacks to support what the 'animals' are saying. The one of Zack acting like a Seal at Sea World is priceless!

What did Charla ever say about Dave that was so bad? You would think that they could give some examples ... and what's with Tara and Charla choosing Andon??? That's crazy!

I am rooting for the underdogs and I sincerly hope that they are not picked off one by one ... there has to be some jutice left in this world ..

Totally addicited ... need help!

09-10-03, 10:12 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
Okay, show and previews are over, and this show was a disappointment.

The non-Barbies are just idiots. They bring themselves down, because all they ever do is feign apathy about the Barbies. Meanwhile, all they do is talk about it 24-7.

And Holly lied at Pandora's box, saying that she wasn't jealous of Scott's spending time with Melanie. "That is not true at all" were her words.

There's a "sex scene" with Holly and Scott. Even though all you really see is Holly's bum, you can tell by Scott's hand placement that he's not sure what to do with her.

Next week looks like a good one, though. Two women are forced out, but there's a "shocking twist" before elimination. I remember someone saying something about Dave and Tara still being king and queen. I hope that's the twist and that they can choose one of the women, and the other is ousted via roommate selection.

To anyone reading who hasn't watched: this is a pretty uneventful episode with predictable dumb things coming out of Amy's, Beau's, Desiree's, and Holly's mouths.

TheDigable 63 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-03, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheDigable Click to send private message to TheDigable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
I only watched the last 15 minutes(hey! I do have a social life) since I was out getting a bite with friends(see! I DO have friends)

Anyway, I see I didn't miss much.

I hate this show.
It sucks so bad.
Predictable drama at this point.

I'll see you guys Monday at 9:00 PM CST.

09-10-03, 10:18 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
When did they say two women? All I heard was more than one guest will be eliminated. See my above post for my speculation.

Course I did quick change the channel to see who won HOH.

09-10-03, 10:27 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
Oh. I thought they said 2 women, but maybe I just heard "more than one guest" and then my brain processed it as 2 women as I changed to watch "The Family." Shoot! Well, either way, more than 1 person is gone next week. I just hope it's not one of the Fab 4.

09-11-03, 00:53 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
Sbeck ~ They said, "The women are in jeopardy." and then more then one guest would be eliminated. I really need to stop watching this show. it is just getting worse and worse. ~ lroy

realitywtchr 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-03, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitywtchr Click to send private message to realitywtchr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
Can you please go to the LIVE CHAT next week during the show or right after it's done? I live on the West Coast and like to updated prior to watching the show.....sometimes I can't even see it. I'd appreciate it and sometimes I have questions and we can chat about it live. Not that many people go on the live chat on this site and they should. I'd appreciate it!!!! Thanks!!!

09-11-03, 00:28 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
From reading the above posts, i know that Holly & Scott make up... But man was Holly a shrew, that voice, that whine, what does this show do to people?? (Other than make us watch...)

lroy

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
I can not stand much more of this brutal, aggressive, harassment that Amy and Co. are inflicting on the Barbies 24/7. It's just getting too painful to watch anymore.

I just don't get this show. The show is edited to make the Originals look awful. (not that they need much help, but they do seem to dwell on their negative behavior only...see Zacks ape impression) The show is edited to make the Barbies look like the underdog heros. They've been pushing the audience that way the entire show. Once the hero's finally gain some control (through good game play) they bring back 2 of the bitter losers that they worked so hard to eliminate? WHY? I was getting plenty of satisfaction seeing them pick off those people. I just don't get it, it really is unfair to give someone, like Melanie especially, a shot at winning. Didn't these producers learn anything from the disaster that was Love Cruise?

UGH!

09-11-03, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
I stopped watching when they brought back the originals. I kept checking the board to see what was going on. Tonight I read this thread and thought that maybe it would be OK to watch again. I couldn't finish watching the whole hour. These people are so dispicable. Why would anyone want to watch people be verbally abused?

I want a FUN reality show to watch. David was the only person who was fun on BB4, Survivor 6 was only fun some of the time, some of the guys on Temptation Island 3 are so serious. Is this the end of FUN reality TV???

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

09-11-03, 01:07 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
The Mole was fun, god do i miss the Mole, especially after watching this drivel.

~lroy

and i'm not talkin' that stoopid Celebrity Mole. But i'll take the bone if ABC throws it.

09-11-03, 01:29 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
I agree, the Mole was fun. Especially the first one. (I even enjoyed Celebrity Mole. How pitiful am I??)

Chrissy gal

tearantz 22 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tearantz Click to send private message to tearantz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
Right on true!
Paradise Hotel isn't paradise for anyone.It's going to go into tv history as one of the most digusting,pointless and cringe inducing shows ever produced.
Fox should pull the plug on this sorry mess.It's poorly produced ,with rules that change from program to program and with an unknown prize,which is sure to be as lame as this show.
This will never be a top rated show because of it's nightmarish quality.Who in the hell want's to look at a cesspool week after week.

Scarberian 69 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarberian Click to send private message to Scarberian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-03 AT 10:27 AM (EST)

Last night's show was a big let down.
I expected for Fox to throw us a bone and offer fans of the underdogs some incentive to continue watching.
I should know better by now.
I felt really bad for Keith last night. He looked so tired and demoralized.

The classic part of the whole episode was when Amy equated the struggle between the Barbies & the Originals as a battle between "good and evil", placing herself and the Originals on the side of "good".
Yikes!

Seeing her fall into the pool was pretty rewarding...

But not as great as when Charla called Dave a "big nerd" and gave him a great big hug.

Edit: I think it was "big dork". I got confused because nerd, dork & geek are all pet names I use for my fiance.

09-11-03, 09:52 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
It was a huge letdown I thought for sure someone would be going home. Or atleast something would happen besides the now old, bash of the Barbie clique.

hehe I loved it too when Charla gave Dave that hug, but I thought she called him a big dork.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
"hehe I loved it too when Charla gave Dave that hug, but I thought she called him a big dork"

She did but it was obvious that she meant in the way that only a friend can say. I truly think that they will come out of this with a much stronger relationship (even as just friends) than LAmy and Zack could ever hope for. BTW..on another thread someone came up with an awesome new LAmy nick...Oompa Loompa Amy...I loved it.

09-11-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
Sorry I have too much respect for the Oompa Loompas to call Amy one of them.

singing oompa loompa doopity doo, I've got another riddle for you....oompa loompa doopity dee...what do you get when you're just a big meanie?......extra pounds, no one wants to be associated with you in the real world, and acne.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Oompa Loompas"
Good nickname for Amy, but I think it is a riff on Shake's brilliant Summary where he makes the original Amy/Willy Wonka connection.

Any word on a further Summary from Shakes?

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-11-03, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
I felt really bad for Keith last night. He looked so tired and demoralized.

Yes, I noticed that too - he's looks exhausted, dark circles under his eyes. And he's clearly wishing to be the he** out of "Paradise." No way would I vote for an extra episode and prolong the suffering of the Fab 4.

Loved Charla's hug for Dave, and I really hope that she and Dave will continue to be friends when this is over. He has been true blue to her for so long, and she would be a fool to let a friend like that slip out of her life through neglect.

I also gained additional respect for Charla for her response to the question read by Holly (and lost even further respect for Holly for the way she tittered as she read the question). Charla commented that she never claimed to "deserve" to be there, and that she cries because she misses her family, missing those she loves and who love her. It was a really classy response, and it left the lame brains with nothing to say in response.

Fox - if any of the originals win this thing, your channel will be banned in my household!

MJ

chuckles1877 489 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chuckles1877 Click to send private message to chuckles1877 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
I realized last night that Keith and Tara will likely be voted off (and by that I mean orchestrated by the producers so they're booted at the right time) so that when it comes down to Charla&Dave vs. Amy&Co, Charla and Dave will have sympathizers on the "jury of peers." Keith will have the ultimate say over Amy and it will be glorious!

09-11-03, 01:34 PM (EST)
33. "Mtopaz"
I thought it was horrible of Holly to titter as she read the question to Charla. She knocked herself down quite a few pegs last night I thought.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
and you know Amy either put the question about her being jealous of Tara in or had someone do it for her.

She couldn't be articulate on demand if her life depended on it - she knew the question ws coming and had her answer ready to go.

It's not even fun to bash these morons. This show is ridiculous.

09-11-03, 02:15 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
I'll bet she put that in there, and probably thought for 2 hours about her response. And if you noticed, it wasn't even articulate she said, "I have accomplished so much in my life at 21 than you ever will." She didn't use the phrase "so much more." Maybe it's from too much Beau, who's "gonna hire a army" to take down the Barbies. On second thought, nah - they're stupid in their own right.

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
The highlight of the night was when Amy hit her head on the bottom of the pool. Too bad it wasn't hard enough that she would have been forced to leave "Paradise" to seek medical attention.
I'm with MTopaz on this one...if one of the losers win...Fox is no longer welcome to grace my television screen!

tearantz 22 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tearantz Click to send private message to tearantz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Episode 9/10 - SPOILERS"
Better still start e-mailing the sponsers(of PH) in your area and tell them that you"re unhappy with the show and you can't support their products if they advertise on this awful show.
Hit Fox where it hurts.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •