The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

kellyval99 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-08-03, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kellyval99 Click to send private message to kellyval99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
Ahy do they all gang up on Dave...do they think he is the weakest player. He knows he and Charla will never be more than friends. Zach now talks like they won't vote him back because he is a threat to them...hello idiot...you eliminated yourself and screwed up every chance to come back!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... Loree 09-08-03 1
 RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... EWriter 09-08-03 2
   RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... nasha 09-09-03 3
       RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... sbeck 09-09-03 4
           RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... Angelfood 09-09-03 5
   RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... SpunkyOne 09-09-03 6
       RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... dasheekee jones 09-09-03 7
           RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... lroy 09-09-03 8
           RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... Schnookie Palookie 09-09-03 12
       RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... Purrl 09-09-03 19
   Stupid Zack ReeSha 09-11-03 30
 RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... iluvrealityshows 09-09-03 9
   RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... lroy 09-09-03 10
       RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... Dakota 09-09-03 11
           RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... mtopaz 09-09-03 13
               RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... TIG13 09-11-03 26
           RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... RollDdice 09-11-03 27
   RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... poomer 09-09-03 20
 RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... Scarberian 09-09-03 14
   RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... jkokoj 09-09-03 15
       RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... Crazy4Jason 09-09-03 16
           RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... Lahela 09-09-03 17
               Zack Favorite qualities in LAmy Crazy4Jason 09-09-03 18
               RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... ugibugi 09-09-03 21
                   RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... RollDdice 09-11-03 29
   RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... sbeck 09-09-03 22
 RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... kepi 09-10-03 23
   RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... managerr 09-10-03 24
 RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... jsd63 09-11-03 25
 RE: Zach is loved and that is why h... luvkiss30 09-11-03 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-03, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
Zach was brought back because he is a joke and they wanted the entertainment value for the show. He will just never understand that. The guy gets uglier every week.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

EWriter 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-08-03, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EWriter Click to send private message to EWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
If Zack said it...THEN IT MUST BE TRUE.
He is after all part lawyer/part Italian/part Scottish/part Braveheart/part pretty boy/part a-hole/part sane.

I forgot. He's also "a little bit country & a little bit rock & roll".

nasha 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-09-03, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nasha Click to send private message to nasha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
Best part is how he claimed being a liar and a cheat is how to be American. This is a game and he has been guilty of all those, why points fingers.

And then there is the claim of him as the winner.... what a joke.

Then there is the whole popularity thing that is why he came back.

Then there is the phone number... he actually thinks the fab 4 want to keep in touch with him let alone even ask him number. This guy is a joke.

And I love the editing, how they kept replaying what a monkey he is. Yeah he is watching right now so proud of himself... yeah full of respect.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-09-03, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
LOL, nasha! The funniest thing is that I think that deep down, even watching himself on tv, he still thinks he's all that and a cup o' tea (Scottish breakfast tea, of course). What even made him think that people wanted to keep in touch with him? And his little speech just proves how narcissistic he is. What a loser.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-09-03, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
Yeah, Zack, they all wanna be friends and make up.

Call me bad but I had a different thought about why Zack wont give Team Barbie his info.
Cause Keith would give it out to the thousands of audience members threatenting to See ZACK in AZ with their friends and beat the heck out of him (see fox msgbd for details).

ha ha ha. Coward.

SpunkyOne 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpunkyOne Click to send private message to SpunkyOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
>If Zack said it...THEN IT MUST
>BE TRUE.
>He is after all part lawyer/part
>Italian/part Scottish/part Braveheart/part pretty boy/part
>a-hole/part sane.
>
>I forgot. He's also "a little
>bit country & a little
>bit rock & roll".

LOL... wasn't that speach the most pathetic you'd ever heard? Zach is pretty immature and obviously has to build himself up to make himself feel like a real man. Sorry, dude, but if I ever see him around Phoenix / Scottsdale, I'll be laughing right out loud! LOL

dasheekee jones 39 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dasheekee%20jones Click to send private message to dasheekee%20jones Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
I think his headband is on too tight.

Since when did the Olivia Newton John/Jack Tripper look come back?

What a fricken joke he is.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-09-03, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
OMH!! Jack Tripper look! That is too funny, i knew i had seen those OP shorts somewhere! John Ritter has nutin' worry about.

lroy

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
Wasn't it Beau that was also wearing a headband near the end of the episode? My DH walked by and saw his headband and asked what was up with that? I said it was probably the new "Zach" look. Maybe they will all start wearing them to honor Zach in his absense

Purrl 48 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Purrl Click to send private message to Purrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
Hmmm. Zach from Arizona is sooooo stupid, he thinks he is part Scottish only because he is from Scottsdale Arizona, right.

LOL! And the team Amy USE to cheer for, is that the ASSwinders, or the AR-se Wipers?

DISCLAIMER: all puns intended to slam Zach and Amy - not Arizona, Scottsdale, Scottland, or the Arizona Sidewinders.

Wheeew. I feel much better now that I've found this site and get to vent, laugh and comment about this show!

ReeSha 26 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ReeSha Click to send private message to ReeSha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Stupid Zack"
He's an embrassment to himself, need I say much more than that.

iluvrealityshows 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iluvrealityshows Click to send private message to iluvrealityshows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
i know i will probably be slammed, but i love zack! i know he can act pretty childish and stupid, but that man is totally gorgeous! i just love him and amy and i am really hope that they can have a long and lasting relationship after the show. zack has issues he needs to deal with concerning his childhood. he is just a very handsome guy to me!

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-09-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
Yeah, he's so hot! Especially when he makes those monkey faces and chews with his mouth open and his intelligent debates *swoon*. I *heart* Zach.

Nothin' personal Welcome to the boards!

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
He's good looking, but so are a lot of men who aren't egotistical maniacs. Stay away . . . stay far, far away from guys like him. Many woman on this board will tell you that -- please take our advice -- from many years of experience.

Zack's speech? The producers told him to do it -- I'd put money on it.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-09-03, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
I agree - that speech sounds just too sane and rational to come from Zach, except for the part where he referred to "I found something great here, I found that" (gestures toward Amy). Ah Zach, when you called me "that" I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

The funniest moment of that show was Zach telling Amy - "I won't give those guys (Keith, Dave, Charla and Tara) my phone number. I don't want to be friends with them after the show." Priceless!

MJ

TIG13 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TIG13 Click to send private message to TIG13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
THAT might be the funniest thing I've ever read on a message board, ever. Holy crap, when he did that I was laughing so hard that I was crying.

> except
>for the part where he
>referred to "I found something
>great here, I found that"
>(gestures toward Amy). Ah
>Zach, when you called me
>"that" I thought I'd died
>and gone to heaven.

> >size = 4] MJ
>

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
Zack's speech? The producers told him to do it -- I'd put money on it.
--------------------
Told him to do it?! Hah! Let's take it up a notch. . .

In a Reality Show first, I'll bet the producers flew in writers to create Zack's heartfelt speech, put it on cue cards and had a production assistant slowly point out each word so he wouldn't screw up.

And he still called LAME-E "that".

The boy has the brain power of a Jello Pudding Pop.

poomer 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail poomer Click to send private message to poomer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
you've got to be kidding. Waaa!

Scarberian 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarberian Click to send private message to Scarberian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-03 AT 01:57 PM (EST)

While a visit to the Fox forums clearly demonstrates that Zack has many fans, I think that Fox brought him back for comedic value and shock value.

Like a box of chocolates, when he opens his mouth, you never know what you're going to get (but you can bet that it will be totally idiotic)!

I couldn't even believe the things that were coming out of his mouth last night. After his mini-breakdown in Amy's room when he realized that his quest to redeem himself by coming back on the show was a total wash, I thought that maybe he'd concede that he'd been a total jackass to his fellow hotel guests. Instead he proclaimed himself the "Winner" of the show and extolled his virtuous gamesmanship. He couldn't even muster the class to leave with a shred of dignity.

Also, I do not understand why so many people think he is good looking. I studied Anthropology back in school and I'll be damned if he isn't the missing link! Watching him groom himself took me right back to the many hours I spent doing Chimpanzee observation at the local zoo.

Edit: I meant that you can actually find posts on the Fox website supporting Zack as evidence that he has fans. If one were to go by the posts on this board, they might not believe that Zack has many fans at all...

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-09-03, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
I think we are talking about the average age of the viewer as being 13-20. Maturity level has lots to do with Zach's fan base.

I also have viewed the message boards on PH offical site. While there appear to be fans of Zach and Amy they do not out number those people that are disgusted by the antics of the "originals/children".

Crazy4Jason 47 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crazy4Jason Click to send private message to Crazy4Jason Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
Crz4Jason

I just don't understand why Zack thinks he is the man. I am beginning to think this boy has a serious mental condition! Wonderful, he & Amy are in love- that excuses all of his irratic behavior & permits him to speak to those he does not like however he wants. I really liked the part last night when he said "I was NEVER backstabbed" and then the famous flashback to Keith asking Zack to show him around when he first arrived & then eliminating his dumb A$$! Haha- maybe he suffers from selective memory loss- wait ALL of the "Originals" clan must be suffering from it also! They can't seem to remember all the backstabbing, plotting & deceiteful attitudes they had.

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-09-03, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
No kidding. All of the Originals (except Charla) don't think they ever did anything wrong or don't seem to recall the things they did wrong. HELLO! Like the plotting agains Charla by Amy, Toni and Kristin! Duh! And they b*tched at Tara and Charla for plotting! HELLO IDIOTS...it's a GAME! WAKE UP!
Anyway...Amy and Zack deserve each other...they are both Big Losers with a capital "L"! I seriously hope that one day I bump into the two of them somewhere in Scottsdale or Phoenix so i may proceed to point and laugh at their sorry @sses!

I would also like to know just what Amy has "accomplished!" The clip last night showed her yelling at Tara and acting all holier-than-thou to her and saying "I have accomplished more in my life than you ever will." Really?? Just what HAVE you accomplished?? Getting canned from your day job because of your ludicrous behavior on a reality tv show? Oh gee..there is something to be proud of! Or maybe she was referring to the amount of pimples she has managed to pop while being on the show! That alone deserves a world record nod! Oh...I got it...it's the fact that she was able to snag an abusive loser for a boyfriend...That MUST be it!

Crazy4Jason 47 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crazy4Jason Click to send private message to Crazy4Jason Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Zack Favorite qualities in LAmy"

Top 5 reasons why Zack luvs LAmy...

#5 She is a "Pro" (yeah right) Cheerleader
#4 Her ability to shout & curse at the top of her lungs and still keep a smile while her voice cracks.
#3 The way she lets him do ALL of the talking when they're alone
#2 She is an easy lay
#1 She is an EXTREMELY easy lay who has the ability to fall in love with someone after only knowing them for 2 months-

Crz4Jason

ugibugi 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-03, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ugibugi Click to send private message to ugibugi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
Well she was a cheerleader, or dance team member or what ever the hell she wants to call herself. That is a very important accomplishment I guess.

Most of the cheerleader or dance team members I know of do not get paid. Does anybody know if the Sidewinders pay? I bet she never got a dime for that great accomplishment of hers.

Maybe she is talking about screwing a guy that didn't even really like her the first night they were together. Really big accomplishment there. "Sure, I will let you use me Zack, I do not mind being a life support system for a sexual organ that you can take advantage of!" What a freaking moron.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
ugibugi said: Well she was a cheerleader, or dance team member or what ever the hell she wants to call herself. That is a very important accomplishment I guess.
-------------------------------------------------------

Did anyone else see her "dance moves" while on the ship and around the hotel?

It seemed like Gepetto was pulling the strings while having some sort of seizure.

My stomache did a couple of queasy flip flops when I saw that.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-09-03, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
LOL! His outburst last night was just...vintage Zack. He managed to look even more idiotic than he had before.

I don't think he's attractive at all - love that comparison to the missing link. His face is just awful.

kepi 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-03, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kepi Click to send private message to kepi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
Well, I have to say that reading through these message boards has helped somewhat...after last night's episode I was ready to do anything, perhaps even attack that long-forgotten cleaning project, rather than watch another show! You've given me hope...I had somehow managed to lose my sense of humor along the way! The "originals" are an absolute joke! They're behavior has been ridiculous to watch and probably much more embarassing for their family and friends back home. But tell me, don't you think that Amy looked a little weary of Zach's ranting and raving...I could have sworn I saw her roll her eyes at one point! I guess I'm there on Wednesday night...........

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-10-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
Zack was basically looking for Dave to tell him: "Yes, Zack, you were the strongest player in the game, that's why we got rid of you. You were the best player in the game and might have won if you made it to the finals."

Dave wouldn't give him the satisfcaction. I actually am impressed by Dave, because of all the four, Dave stands up to them the most--even more than Keith. (Who does a good job too)

I think Amy looked stoned during Zack's speech than anything.

jsd63 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jsd63 Click to send private message to jsd63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
he didn't eliminate himself. He never had a chance of coming back. Countryboy, lawyers who love mirrors aren't allowed.

luvkiss30 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail luvkiss30 Click to send private message to luvkiss30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Zach is loved and that is why he is back? Really!"
I think Zach needs to GROW up. If that was a family member of mine I would be so EMBRASSED.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •