The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What **** is up w/ Desiree/Ditzy?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

EWriter 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EWriter Click to send private message to EWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What **** is up w/ Desiree/Ditzy?"
She is becoming REALLY obnoxious. I knew she had to "play the game" when she came on as the "Barbie alliance/The Four" was already set, but COME ON NOW!!!

I'm beginning to think this is her true personality coming out.
She's still cool w/ Tom (& Smokey-love that intro! LOL), but I'm wondering if she plans on betraying him.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What **** is up w/ Desiree/Ditz... ImZACKtheAPE 09-11-03 1
 RE: What **** is up w/ Desiree/Ditz... hatestupidpeople 09-11-03 2
   RE: What **** is up w/ Desiree/Ditz... Lahela 09-11-03 3
       RE: What **** is up w/ Desiree/Ditz... ELIMINATOR 09-11-03 4
       RE: What **** is up w/ Desiree/Ditz... buffyjl 09-11-03 6
 RE: What **** is up w/ Desiree/Ditz... sheriem 09-11-03 5
   Dumb dumb Desiree ReeSha 09-11-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ImZACKtheAPE 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-11-03, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ImZACKtheAPE Click to send private message to ImZACKtheAPE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What **** is up w/ Desiree/Ditzy?"
She is evil! I had a feeling when she first came on. I think she was probably not in the popular crowd in school. This is her little way of fitting in with the in people. You can see it in her voice and her mannerisms, especially when she was TRYING to argue with Dave. Also you could see her hot, volatile and uptight personality come shining through. She is only doing this to make her self feel better because the Goons are awarding her with admiration. How sad! How does the feeble-minded dolt live with herself?

All I can say is she is most......UnDesireed!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

hatestupidpeople 14 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hatestupidpeople Click to send private message to hatestupidpeople Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What **** is up w/ Desiree/Ditzy?"
She is really dumb. What was her problem last night? She really irritates me. Did you see her and Amy holding hands? What are they a couple now? Might as well be as close up Amy's butt as she is.

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What **** is up w/ Desiree/Ditzy?"
Ditzyree has gotten on my nerves since day one. She's just as big a loser (if not bigger) than the rest of the losers. I agree with you all...i don't think she is popular in "the real world" and is trying to fit in. Like trying to weasel her way into Toni and Tara's convo on Monday. She's completely two-faced and only goes along with whomever she thinks is in the majority. She has NO personality if you ask me. I think she is completely fake (including her hideous hair and those oversized knockers of hers...please!). She's trying to "impress" the losers by stepping up to Dave (which she did a horrible attempt at....won't even recognize it as actually stepping up because she didn't have a single point was just running those giant lips of hers!)
They need to get rid of her NOW! I am only hoping that Tom is pretending to befriend the losers and that he isn't really on their side. Yes..he's a bit weird, but he seems to be a somewhat good person. Now if he truely is on the side of the losers....disregard any good thing I just said about him. Anyone who would purposely associate with those idiots and call them "friends" (and I use that term losely because people are only "friends" to them if they can get something out of it and then they discard them like toilet paper....i.e. Beau)is just as much of a loser!

ELIMINATOR 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ELIMINATOR Click to send private message to ELIMINATOR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What **** is up w/ Desiree/Ditzy?"
she is totaly fake and a backstabber. Hey I'm a black female myself and I'm usually all for black people on reality shows, but Desiree, oh my God if I was on the show she would hear it from me. She is a freaking backstabber and she should be voted off for betraying Charla and Tara.

buffyjl 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buffyjl Click to send private message to buffyjl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What **** is up w/ Desiree/Ditzy?"
>I
>think she is completely fake
>(including her hideous hair and
> those oversized knockers of
>hers...please!).

Hideous? Dizziree is beautiful! May explain why she was able to hide her inner-ogre for so long, cause all the men were looking at the outside!

She's trying to "impress"
>the losers by stepping up
>to Dave (which she did
>a horrible attempt at....

That was awful! She even said weeks ago that she liked Dave. She has gone from barbie-friend, to Amy's shadow, to becoming Amy's clone!

won't even
>recognize it as actually stepping
>up because she didn't have
>a single point was just
>running those giant lips of
>hers!)

See the beautiful comment above.

>I am only
>hoping that Tom is pretending
>to befriend the losers and
>that he isn't really on
>their side. Yes..he's a bit
>weird, but he seems to
>be a somewhat good person.

I don't think so. He lied to the Barbie men (the 'Kens') about being their buddy then told Dizzy he's doesn't like Dave cause everyone else does. In other words, he's a jealously green with envy!
I think Smokey will leave him for the Barbies.

-jl
"And that's all he wrote!"

sheriem 14 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sheriem Click to send private message to sheriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What **** is up w/ Desiree/Ditzy?"
She's a F'ing ho-bag like Amy, Holly, Melanie & the lot of 'em. Her fake ass boob job with those horrible stretch-marks all over the place - AGH!!!! Someone ought to deflate her while she's in the pool.

FLIPPIN' SKANK (and that term goes for all those ho-bags who already left !!)

ReeSha 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-11-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ReeSha Click to send private message to ReeSha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Dumb dumb Desiree"
Desiree

Hello Desiree is so dumb, there was no need for her attitude yesterday. She is stupid, if she really wanted to win this game she should have flew below the radar. She could have done this by being everyone's friend. No has done anything to her.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •