The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

debbiep 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-08-03, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail debbiep Click to send private message to debbiep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
I stopped watching show because I was really sick of Toni. I had seen her before this show started on blind date and she was just as annoying. I caught back up once she was gone. Now that the vote is finished it is great to not have to listen to the bull dog lookin, bug eyed freak go on and on and on with her power trip. Duh! It's a game Toni, Zach, & Amy grow up. Kudos to those who are really playing the game. Toni gives 30 years women a bad name. Give up your reality TV career and get a real life.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again LoftStory 09-08-03 1
   RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again kuku711 09-09-03 2
       RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again ugibugi 09-09-03 3
   RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again cbuck 09-09-03 4
       RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again RELM8 09-09-03 6
       RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again Loree 09-09-03 8
   RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again Purrl 09-09-03 13
 RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again RELM8 09-09-03 5
   RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again coycutie 09-09-03 7
       RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again dasheekee jones 09-09-03 9
           RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again coycutie 09-09-03 10
           RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again lovethisreality 09-09-03 11
               RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again sbeck 09-09-03 12
                   RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again debbiep 09-09-03 14
                       RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again SpunkyOne 09-09-03 15
                           RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again managerr 09-10-03 16
                               RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again Dakota 09-10-03 17
                                   RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again sbeck 09-10-03 18
 RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again ilg210 09-11-03 19
 RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again TONISUX 09-11-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LoftStory 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-08-03, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LoftStory Click to send private message to LoftStory Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
She looked absolutely horrible tonight . . . fried hair, leathery skin, creepy (as opposed to just overexaggerated) facial expressions.
And she was way too excited when Melanie was picked to return. She (Toni) just seemed really desperate about it (which she probably was - not that it affects her in any way). What a psycho.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kuku711 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kuku711 Click to send private message to kuku711 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
Tony makes me sick everytime I see her on the show. She is such a hypocrite. After telling Tara off and talking about her being with Beau, Keith and then Alex I wonder if she got to see herself screwing around with Andon, Alex and Scott and whoever else. Sleeping in bed with her is like sleeping with another man. No wonder why Alex puked after being with her. I am glad she is gone and I hope she doesn't come back. America who really looks like a joke.

As for Amy have you seen Braveheart lately????????????? Come on the two of you are both idiots. You deserve each other. I would like to see how far that relationship goes. Your only boosting Zack's ego and lowering your own.

ugibugi 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-03, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ugibugi Click to send private message to ugibugi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
I would not be the slightest bit surprised if their relationship was not already over. She finally got back, looks up Zack, he tells her "Look, your a great girl, but that was a really strange time in my life. I am afraid I have moved on. I know you are in love with me, but who isn't?" Amy: "But Zack, you promised you would be here for me." Zack:"Look psycho, I have lawyer in me, and I know that this Scottish country boy never made no binding commitment to you. Now excuse me, I have to go paint on some abs try to find 50 guys to defend me."

cbuck 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cbuck Click to send private message to cbuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
Toni (or is that really Anthony??) looked as gross as ever! I had to laugh at her telling off Tara - talk about trying to make the most of the 5 minutes of air time you're going to get.

I agree with you about how clingy and psycho she was when Melanie was voted back on. As soon as the episode was over I said to my husband that she only clung to Melanie because she knew the cameras would be on Melanie as the returning hotel guest. What a desperate attempt to eek out a few more seconds on camera (That's how it affects her). Did you notice that when all the guests left she had to have the last word by screaming out "Play the Game"? MORON!!

I loved the grimmaced look of pain on her face when the host told her she would not be returning!!

I know that Charla and Tara are trying to take the higher ground by not responding to her tirades - but please!!!! Tara should have told her that her opinion is meaningless and that she needs to seek counselling.

RELM8 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RELM8 Click to send private message to RELM8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
I think that Tara, Dave, Charla, and Keith are doing the right thing by NOT responding in the same "ILL" behavior. Not saying anything not only makes them look better, but it makes the instigators mad and most of all look stupid.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-03, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
I think it would have been funny if when Toni finished her tirade against Tara, if Tara had just fallen over snoring. Toni loves attention. She doesn't seem to care if it is negative as long as it is attention. So the biggest insult to her would be to have her audience fall asleep and not pay attention to her.

Purrl 48 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Purrl Click to send private message to Purrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
>She looked absolutely horrible tonight .
>. . fried hair, leathery
>skin, creepy (as opposed to
>just overexaggerated) facial expressions.
>And she was way too excited
>when Melanie was picked to
>return. She (Toni) just
>seemed really desperate about it
>(which she probably was -
>not that it affects her
>in any way). What
>a psycho.

LOL! My sentiments exactly. When she returned, I thought "The Return of the Crypt Keeper". When she had to leave (AGAIN), I fantasized about someone struting up to her to 'call her out' and yell "EX-CUUUSE ME! GAME OVER!!!" And your parting gift is an application to What Not To Wear, Fashion Emergency and guest shots on Dr. Phil and Jerry Springer. (P.S. Phil and Jer are wanting Zach and Amy to tag along with you when you visit them.)

RELM8 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RELM8 Click to send private message to RELM8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
I think I saw her on Tempation Island! I also saw her on The New Tom Green Show. I am also 30 years old and I have, nor will I ever treat people the way she has, that is so not even Jr. high, more like the first grade!!!
She, Amy, and Zack, all need anger management classes!

coycutie 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-09-03, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coycutie Click to send private message to coycutie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-03 AT 02:16 AM (EST)

it was "Love Cruise" she was on, not Temptation Island..

here's a link to an interiew with her shortly after it...

http://www.tvguide.com/newsgossip/insider/011018c.asp

personally.. i don't think Toni is an unattractive person.. but.. the hair back in the ponytail.. and those streaks... ugh..
in the famous words of Tara..
BOOM they're out!
Totally unbecoming.. wear the hair down.. stay clear away from eyeliner and GET RID OF THE STREAKS... might make her look younger too...
those kind of streaks only look good on zebras & giraffes...

dasheekee jones 39 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dasheekee%20jones Click to send private message to dasheekee%20jones Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
I think the streaks mezmorized you cause, sorry, but you're high.

She has the WORSE complection for a 30 year old. I'm not talking pock marks, I'm taking about sagging, odd looking skin. And her eyes, hellooooooo Benzo user. That girl is on so many tranquilizers it's sick. Love how her eyes look like she's lucid all the time. Ok, except for her bugging them out when she's mad.

Someone needs to tell her to shut the frick up and suck their pee pee.

That or just get up and fart on her head.

coycutie 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-09-03, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coycutie Click to send private message to coycutie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
lol.. its possible the streaks blinded me..
but keep in mind.. i didn't say she was the best looking...

lovethisreality 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-03, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovethisreality Click to send private message to lovethisreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
I have to agree with you. last night her skin looked very red, swollen and blothcy. Could it be the stress, overweight or the steroids she is obviously taking.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-09-03, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
My vote is that she's so ugly inside that it's starting to show outside. Did anyone else notice how she hugged Scott and said, "Take care of--" and then pointed to the Barbies?

She's such a freak. I'm not an actress or any way in the entertainment biz, but don't most people with stars in their eyes usually stay away from freak-fests like this? Or at least behave like normal, rational adults?

debbiep 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail debbiep Click to send private message to debbiep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
My favorite Toni moment was the red jumpsuit with the major sweaty back during the walk of shame. It was a perfect sight after listening to her "Anything to keep my baby girl here" BS speech.
What about the "I can't eat breakfast with these girls" attitude Amy tried to put on because her friends were back. Just as she was starting to calm down. She says she is all real but she needed her homies around to get in Tara & Charla's face again unprovoked. She thinks she has a new since of security with the old guests voted back on but whether she wins or not she will be going back home a loser with America thinking she is a clingy joke.
It amazes me! I think reality TV must pay these people to lose their dignity on air. At least I'd like to think so.

SpunkyOne 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpunkyOne Click to send private message to SpunkyOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-03 AT 10:49 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-09-03 AT 10:48 PM (EST)

Toni and her big f'ing mouth always having to get the last word in. She felt she had to approach Dave and Tara to get her last digs in and obviously no one wanted to listen to the crap that was spewing from her face. And then when Dave and Tara attempted to respond, what did Toni say? What, she didn't want to talk and that it wasn't worth the time. Gee, who approached whom? Toni, you've got a loud mouth but too bad you haven't got the balls to take it. I'm so glad Dave, Charla, Keith, and Tara are having the last laugh....

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-10-03, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
There is no way to handle someone like Toni. You can either

A.)Be like Tara and ignore her to which, since you refuse to play her game, she'll stomp off in frustration.

B.)You can fight back like Keith or Dave, to which, she'll be pissed that you are fighting back and might actually win the shouting match (she has to win having that bully mentality) that she'll run away.

Either way, she starts something and then runs away and leaves you thinking "What a psycho!"

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-03, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
I think Toni could not stay, even if she had any votes, because she was headed for rehab and detox upon leaving--the van was waiting for her.
Loved how she walked up to Dave and told HIM to shut up 'cause he had nothing worthwhile to say, then proceeded to rant. While this was going on, Kristin was cringing and Beau walked over, heard her mouthing off and did an about-face.
Tara was great! Toni actually told her she was aggravated that Tara wasn't responding to her. My feeling about Tara and Alex: She hooked up with Alex, but decided to stick with her alliance. That's the game. She gave him a good week, a few laughs, but she's not "connected" to him like Kristin. They've all been flirting, kissing, fondling, seducing. But the originals tell us they don't do this stuff -- just before FOX cuts to the clip where they did. Jeesh! And let's not forget the night when Kristin (Toni's bestest friend) was kissing Scott and Toni cried and ranted in her room afterwards. This may be reality TV, but the reality is in short supply among the Zack, Amy, Toni crowd.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-10-03, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
I agree with everything but the rehab statement. We all know that Tony was en route to the last part of her sex change operation to become Toni.

And you are absolutely right about Tara and Alex. And when her choices were only Alex and Keith, who was she supposed to vote off? If she didn't fool around with Alex, she would have been outcast even more. If she didn't vote him off, she would have been called dishonest for not keeping up her end of the bargain. Basically, the show way to stay in the game is to play like it's "Survivor."

ilg210 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ilg210 Click to send private message to ilg210 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
I have to admit when it was annouced Toni had no votes to come back to the hotel, I jumped off my couch screaming with laughter. That women uh..er.. man just gets under my skin. Take all the tapes of the show to a doctor and let him evaluate you, diagnosis...psycho. Why is she not mad at Scott or Zack, if my memory serves me right they both made fun of her. I just can't remember what it was they both said, anyone else remember? I enjoy watching her get upset, just to see the eyes almost pop out of her head.

TONISUX 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TONISUX Click to send private message to TONISUX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Yeah!!! Toni is gone again"
I can't agree more with what people have said on here!!! Toni is totally bipolar. I wish I could of just gone on the show to kick the crap out of her. The problem is she thinks no one will stand up to her. Amy is no better. She has become just as mean as she is. My vote goes totally for Keith, Dave, Charla and Tara. Yes, I too seen her Toni on her lil' cruise ride and she cried and boo hooed on there also. TONI GET A GRIP GIRL!!! Maybe it is true you don't get a guy cuz they do really see whats down stairs. A meatball sandwich instead of tuna delight!!
Just my opinion!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •