The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Scott blew it"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bean Town Boy 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bean%20Town%20Boy Click to send private message to Bean%20Town%20Boy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Scott blew it"
Scott proved to be no better than the rest of the jerks who felt the need to act like morons on national tv. What did Scott do when the behavior turned ugly? I'll tell you what he did, nothing! Dave might not be every womans dream of what a man should look like but he took some serious heat and showed more guts than anyone there. Charla would never of made it without Dave and then the dumb son of a gun eats up all that crap Andon said to her and she looked foolish voting for Andon. Where was Scott when the morons were making fun of Daves ears? Dave and Kieth deserve a lot of respect and Tara and Charla are just lucky they have them on there side. Holly, please, no brainer and she picks the wrong girl. Beau , after he was turned on by the morons he desides to side with them, come on. Nope my Boston Boy Dave held his own and if he or Kieth win I'm all for it. Charla and Tara blew it when they picked Andon and looked so stupid doing it. I just hope people keep on these people even after the show is over, just in case they try and cash in on what fame they might of actually thrown away with their foolish behavior. The he-she is a trip but I have to stop now, take care.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Scott blew it tabbyjg28 09-11-03 1
   RE: Scott blew it Bean Town Boy 09-11-03 2
 RE: Scott blew it managerr 09-11-03 3
   RE: Scott blew it sbeck 09-11-03 4
       So contrived.... CantStandToLook 09-12-03 6
 RE: Scott blew it Angelfood 09-11-03 5
   RE: Scott blew it buffyjl 09-12-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tabbyjg28 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tabbyjg28 Click to send private message to tabbyjg28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Scott blew it"
Just want to agree w/ you about Dave, and the whole Andon thing ticked me off to, but we have to remember that Andon was friends w/ them in the beginning and they didn't know otherwise. Matt should've been their choice, although I don't find Beau a threat at all! I'm all for Dave or Keith!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bean Town Boy 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bean%20Town%20Boy Click to send private message to Bean%20Town%20Boy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Scott blew it"
Ya your right, and I definitely like Tara and Charla more than the rest. Do you think he-she girl is feeling the wrath of public opinion? I hope so, she had a lot of nerve speaking for all of America and she was dead wrong. Tell me that wasn't some hilarious stuff Amy and Zack flaunting that wonderful relationship of theirs. Great stuff and everyone here has written some funny funny material describing it all. Go Dave, Kieth, Charla and Tara. Holly bombed, Tom bombed, Desiree blew it Scott was riding high with a free week back a ways but for him to not say anything, he bombed and Melanie better not sneak a win because Holly was so lame. Take care all and so I don't forget her, Amy should has an affair with the he-she and maybe then I can take her serious.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-11-03, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Scott blew it"
Scott is playing the game. He can't take too strong of a stance against the OG because he still needs them. He can't defect right now because he won't make the Final 4 while all of the Charbies are in play.

When Dave and Beau got into it, he did the right thing. He blatantly showed his disgust for the situation and then walked away.

I think like the Charbies have figured out, it's pointless to argue with the OG idiots. Scott has long realized this.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-11-03, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Scott blew it"
I agree. Have you seen the room selections page on the P-Ho site at fox? They have little comments like "Keith may explode if he doesn't realize it's futile to tell Amy what he thinks" and "Holly loves Scott. Then she hates him. Then she loves him." It's pretty funny, because (and someone said this earlier somewhere else here, I think) the producers are making fun of the originals, too -- and on their own site!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-03, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "So contrived...."
While I and everyone else here probably think it's totally hilarious that the producers are mocking the originals on their own Official Show Site, I think it also shows just how contrived a lot of things are with this show. To an extent, they are working with what they were given....the originHO's are complete jerks. BUT at the same time, as producers of the show I would say they shouldn't be taking sides. I haven't checked out the BB4 official site in a while but I dont necessarily remember seeing them bash Allison or Jun who we know america for the most part can't stand.

I can't stand the petty little children that make of the OriginHo's but when I go to the Official site for a show, I would still expect to find unbiased information on the show. The message boards should speak for themselves about the character of the people on the show but the producers should be talking about the show itself and not stroking us on.

just my nickel.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-11-03, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Scott blew it"
Hello and welcome.
There are some really good Scott insights (and right-on) about him, like Managerr's and yours, under the Scott and Holly thread (start in the middle with the "Can't Find a better place" topic), I think all the Scott stuff is under that thread, so I dunno if you'll need to move this eventually. So, there are agreements with ya. I think he's pretty cowardly apparently.

I have a good Holly explanation in the "how stupid was holly" thread, no. 22. And re: someone below, there are rumors that Matt told the Barbies specifically that he DID NOT want to return, thus leaving them with the choice of 3 evils, we think.

It's so great to see so many people disgusted with the bullies and their silent accomplices, I must say!

Angelfood

buffyjl 8 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-03, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buffyjl Click to send private message to buffyjl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Scott blew it"
>And re: someone below, there
>are rumors that Matt told
>the Barbies specifically that he
>DID NOT want to return,
>thus leaving them with the
>choice of 3 evils, we
>think.

I suspected something like that, as there was no reason for them not to vote him on otherwise.

As for Charla and Tara, I don't think they were fooled by Andon. I'm sure the producers pruposely left out some scene like the Barbie girls explaining to the barbie boys (Kens) that they see right through Andon but still have a reason to vote him on.
Maybe they thought he would self-destruct the originals with his awful attitude.

-jl
"And that's all he wrote!"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •