The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise Episode Possible."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bridge21 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bridge21 Click to send private message to Bridge21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise Episode Possible."
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-03 AT 00:52 AM (EST)

A Fox Exec has posted on the original website asking people if they want an extra show. She stated you must vote quickly only two weeks left to the end. I sure would like to see an extra show and I am hoping many others do to, so please, pretty please do vote!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise ... lroy 09-11-03 1
   RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise ... Bridge21 09-11-03 2
       RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise ... lroy 09-11-03 4
       RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise ... ugibugi 09-11-03 7
 RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise ... Chrissy gal 09-11-03 3
   RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise ... ImZACKtheAPE 09-11-03 5
       RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise ... Angelfood 09-11-03 6
 RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise ... managerr 09-11-03 8
   RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise ... Breezy 09-11-03 10
       RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise ... sbeck 09-11-03 14
   RE: Surprise me with no more episod... tearantz 09-11-03 12
 RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise ... Majic Mitch 09-11-03 9
   RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise ... CantStandToLook 09-11-03 11
       RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise ... RaHead 09-11-03 13
 RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise ... chuckles1877 09-11-03 15
   RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise ... Bebo 09-11-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-11-03, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise Episode Possible."
Vote no, for the love of all that is holy, vote no!! This show is SO done and the last thing i need is to waste another night watching this crap.
~lroy
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bridge21 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bridge21 Click to send private message to Bridge21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise Episode Possible."
You don't have to watch it if you don't want to, unless your addicted to it like some people.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-11-03, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise Episode Possible."
How do i stop?

~lroy

ugibugi 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-11-03, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ugibugi Click to send private message to ugibugi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise Episode Possible."
Unfortunately, I am addicted to it. Ok, I have finally admitted it.

"Hello, my name is UgiBugi, and I am a P-Ho addict. It has been 4 hours since I had my last fix."

"Hello UgiBugi."

I swear, I am trying to stop, but I know when P-Ho comes on next Monday, I will be there cheering for the Barbies, and wishing painful rectal cancer death for the evil group. Yes, I will be there, I will get the high, but I sure as hell do not want to have to go through another episode.

I wish this show was ending next week, I have really had it. I want the Barbies to either win but even if they lose I just want it over. I want the Barbies to be able to get away from the evil crowd, I want them to know that they are the ones America is behind.

Please vote no.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise Episode Possible."
We need another episode of people acting like vicious animals? I think not!!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

ImZACKtheAPE 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-11-03, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ImZACKtheAPE Click to send private message to ImZACKtheAPE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise Episode Possible."
Hell no!! End the beast!! Yes, we may watch the show and are on tenterhooks awaiting the next episode but the only reason we are watching I think, is because we want the good guys win. Watching our heroes being tortured by those venomous bottom feeders is like watching my cat hork up furballs!

I'm definitely convinced I'll shall remain faithfull to only 3 reality shows from now on, Survivor, BB and Amazing Race. Ironically all CBS( the creator of reality tv) shows. Fox is complete sh*te!! As a matter of fact so is ABC and NBC!

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-11-03, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise Episode Possible."
wow.
glad to hear you echo my sentiments exactly bout good guys and bottom feeders (i just posted similar, but longer, in Ep.9/10 thread).

It matters - what would the Extra Episode contain?
Would it contain all the edited scenes that explain why people did certain things, that Fox left out so that we would be surprised and confused and unable to know what was going on?

Would it be a reunion/life after the show?
Or is that what the Oct 1st show is?
Does anyone know if the Finale is Starting on 9/24 or 10/1, i've heard both, and I assume that if started 9/24, then it would last 3 ep.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-11-03, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise Episode Possible."
I'd like to see a reunion show. But in the studio--where the fans get to ask questions like they did before.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-03, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise Episode Possible."
This is the only way I would vote for another episode of this terrible show. A fan question and answer show.

*Breezy ... keeping OT satisfied since 2003*

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-11-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise Episode Possible."
Yep. And those questions better include some of ours, like "Toni, are you really a man?" and "Zack, what's the 411 on your mother or mothers? You had a few stories, so I just want some clarification." etc. etc.

tearantz 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tearantz Click to send private message to tearantz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Surprise me with no more episodes.."
Please don't encourage the pinheads on Fox.If they are thinking of airing another episode then they are more clueless than I thought.The only people who want to see this dreck are mentally midgets who get a vicarious thrill
of watching people get beat up.
This is one crappy program for sadists and bullies.
Fox both sucks and blows.

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise Episode Possible."
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-03 AT 12:51 PM (EST)

I like the show, but I don't know why anyone would want an extra one. Lately the majority of the program, is recapping, and repetitive scences from prior episodes. It's getting boring and predictable.

I like seeing Zack act like an ass, excuse me, act like an ape, as much as the next guy, but geez, how many times do I have to see it in black and white?

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise Episode Possible."
Extra Show..not only no but HELL NO!!!!!

nuff said

RaHead 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-11-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RaHead Click to send private message to RaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise Episode Possible."
The only way I would even want to see 1 more week of this train wreck is if it was a reunion show...with the Fab 4 wielding foam bats & them being able to bop the originals over the head whenever they say or do anything idiotic. That should make for an interesting show. Or maybe an audience participation where the audience gets to rip into the originals like they have done on every show to Dave, Charla, Keith & Tara. How about we sit the originals on stage with duct tape over their mouths & read them all the messages posted on the message boards about them. Let them know how really "loved" they are by America!!! Other than that, I have no desire to ever see these a$$holes again!!!

chuckles1877 489 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chuckles1877 Click to send private message to chuckles1877 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise Episode Possible."
DO NOT VOTE FOR ANOTHER EPISODE! This would only be more filler, and let's face it, this show has too much filler anyway. Who shows what's coming up after the next commercial break? And then recaps what you JUST SAW?

Five minutes ago, on Paradise Hotel . . .

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Surprise Episode Possible."
This would only be more filler, and let's face it, this show has too much filler anyway.

Amen to that!

Five minutes ago, on Paradise Hotel . . .

ROFLMAO.

And for those of you considering voting for another episode, I'd just like to point to the Joe Millionaire recap episode as an example of the crap that you'd be setting yourself up for.

Life is a game where we make up the rules as we go along.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •