The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Missed the first episodes-- WHAT exactly did Zach say to Amy...??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

pootboy 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pootboy Click to send private message to pootboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Missed the first episodes-- WHAT exactly did Zach say to Amy...??"
I remember they flashed back once to Zach saying something to Amy like "yeah, I'm a little pissed at getting stuck with you" or SOMETHING like that...Does anybody remember the exact wording (they won't show that exact part anymore, they flash back to the bits leading immediatley up to it but seem to be afraid to give us the money shot)...also Keith mentioned he called her fat?? Did he really??
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Missed the first episodes-- WHA... hardbody 09-10-03 1
 RE: Missed the first episodes-- WHA... managerr 09-10-03 2
 RE: Missed the first episodes-- WHA... TIG13 09-11-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

hardbody 15 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-03, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hardbody Click to send private message to hardbody Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Missed the first episodes-- WHAT exactly did Zach say to Amy...??"
Hmmm...can't give you exact wording - how sad would I have to be to be able to quote it! What happened was it was ladies' choice for the first room selection and Melanie, Kristin, and Amanda went and didn't choose Zack - much to his shock. Then Amy went and she chose him and instead of being happy or grateful, he sulked and moaned how he was way better than the other dudes and he couldn't understand why they didn't jump all over him. THen to my amazement - she apologised about the whole deal not going to his plan!!! The whole thing must've constituted as foreplay for the pathetic pair because then later they "kicked it" and began their storybook romance. Beautiful, huh?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-10-03, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Missed the first episodes-- WHAT exactly did Zach say to Amy...??"
I think he said she was fat on Yahoo Platinum. He was such a jerk to Amy in the first few episodes that I actually felt bad for Amy. (Little did I realize that they would be the perfect pair after all)

TIG13 11 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TIG13 Click to send private message to TIG13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Missed the first episodes-- WHAT exactly did Zach say to Amy...??"
Amy has got to have the lowest self esteem in the history of reality television. Not only does she let Zach walk all over her, she apologizes for it, acts like a little mouse around him, defends him to the point of looking like a complete moron and sleeps with him the first night they spend together.

That's not love. That's desperate for affection. That's a glutton for punishment.

Their entire relationship is so psychologicaly obvious. Zach craves attention and whines when he doesn't get it becuase he's about as emotionally developed as a twelve year old. Amy is self conscious (especially around all the hard bodied beautiful women on this show) and gives Zach what he needs in exchange for his affection.

She probably felt so proud when Zach called her his girlfriend. It's too bad that neither of them will ever get the message that adult relationships are not like that. Anybody else ever notice that when Amy is around other people (sans Zach) she is very outspoken, but when she's around Zach, she never talks at all?

I feel bad for Amy because she got sucked into being with Zach (probably thanks to her low self esteem from trying to fit in with a group, cheerleaders/dancers, that she'll never fit in with) and now is in a position where she has to defend him. In the first couple of episodes she seemed like a nice, genuine person. I think you can fall in love in two months, sure. But their relationship is so pathetic and screwed up that I doubt either of them even has the mental capacity to understand love.

and btw...great board! glad I finally found one for this show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •