The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Barbie Group is the best, while I can't stand the rest."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

tabbyjg28 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tabbyjg28 Click to send private message to tabbyjg28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Barbie Group is the best, while I can't stand the rest."
I don't know about you all, but I believe that Amy has serious issues and insecurities w/ herself. I would say more but then I'd be coming across like her and her gang. Of course, I to am a fan of the Barbie group. I began watching it the night that Keith voted Zach off, and I've been hooked ever since!!! Keith, just perfect! I was terribly aggrivated the way the old guests came back and were acting so immaturally, especially Zach, Toni, and Baue, which he really suprised me. I can't stand the fact that Amy thinks she has so much power now. If she or any of her gang win I will not be watching next years episodes I can promise you that!

Scott is okay, and I think he may win because he seems to be playing the game the best. Desiree is almost on the same level as Amy w/ me and when did Holly become so against the Barbie group, I mean trying to vote Keith off. Can't stand her ever since. I think Tara is stepping up and has realized her only friends are Keith, Dave, and Charla. I personnally want either Keith and Tara to win, or Dave and Charla. Mostly I just like the fact that Charla is friendlier w/ Dave because he's in heaven right now and although he's very sneaky, he deserves that. I am seriously hoping that the twists and turns do not consist of vote offs by random because right now the Fab 4 do not have a chance.

Not sure about Melanie yet, but since she's friends w/ Amy that pretty much says it all, and what's up w/ her figure? Almost as bad as Toni being a transexual! I'm sorry, that wasn't very nice but I couldn't resist. And Amy IS so jealous of Tara and Charla or she wouldn't vent about them so much. Tom, just weird, but I think he's playing the game like Scott, but he was too nice to Desiree. She's definately being used.

I think the "others" need to realize there's only 2 weeks left and it will soon be every man or woman for themselves! Covering for Amy will only get you so far and why they do that is beyond me, but of course I have to look at the sources and they're no winners! All in all, I'm aggrivated w/ the show after bringing back the older guests but I'm hoping it's all for the best in the end!!! No matter what, Keith, Charla, Tara, and Dave are the true winners w/ maturity and dignity! And as I've read, everyone else feels the same as I. Thank you for reading.

TJ

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Barbie Group is the best, w... jrt 09-12-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jrt 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-03, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jrt Click to send private message to jrt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Barbie Group is the best, while I can't stand the rest."
Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the originals, and I think they got kicked off because for the most part they were loyal. DCTK don't even know what their talkin' about. The originals are in control now.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •