The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"9/15 Summary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-16-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"9/15 Summary"

9/15 - Getting Two Birds with One Stone

Meant to do this last night, but we got a new Kitten (aww).

1st message below will be a recap for those who missed it or want to see some good quotes. 2nd msg will be funny and cruel fluff for those who think similarly and dont want to read the whole summary.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I like jkokoj 09-16-03 1
 9/15 Play by Play Angelfood 09-16-03 2
 9/15 Color Commentary Angelfood 09-16-03 3
   RE: 9/15 Color Commentary RollDdice 09-17-03 4
   RE: 9/15 Color Commentary Chrissy gal 09-17-03 5
   Great job! jkokoj 09-17-03 6
   Great Job Breezy 09-17-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-16-03, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I like"
your new siggy!!! Thanks for the summary info.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-16-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "9/15 Play by Play"
Ep. starts with the men's breakfast. Dave, tom, scott, bozo - uh, no Keith. D & S discuss what they'll be doing when they are voted off and go back to reality.
D-"Toni and I can do celebrity Boxing every nite."
Envelope arrives: the women will be cooking lunch for the men.
Dunt dun Daaaahhhh. Everyone laughs.
D & S have serious discussion. Matt told S what D said to Matt last week about a rigged Pandora's Box answer - that Matt should say he trusts S. Dave confesses that it was stupid and that he was simply trying to get Matt on the show since he seemed less partial. S still upset, feels manipulated.
Amy & Melanie discuss Scott. He's loyal to Hol now.
Team Mean try to plot who should be gone first, Char or Tara, opinions differ.
Mel visits Scott's room. Her feelings are hurt, so she whines, and tries to snuggle with him, he says not now, leaves.
T visits D & C, she's got cute pigtails, Charla calls her Pocahontas, they're all dolled up for lunch, Barbie-dolled, that is. Tara - "My momma knows I can't cook."
D - "whoa, we really have to cook?" (see next msg for insults.)
The highlights of lunch are Amy's disastrous efforts -- she licks spoons and re-dips (on purpose), her meat is undercooked and fish and sausage fall apart. The men don't eat much.
C - "uh, that's nasty". (referring to Meat, not Amy). Beau worries, "charla, you scare me holding a knife like that."
Tara makes cute salad, and brings one (& PB&J) to her Keith, as it turns out, who's sick in bed. K -"Something weirds gonna happen."

"FAMILY"
C & D talk about their families. C has close family. D's parents divorced when he was 13, didn't get along with Dad, bros teased him about being smart, that was the place he fit in least, until now. Does C think less of him now? C - "Absolutely not." Awwww.

Envelope: Write on this card, your 2 allies and 1 greatest rival.

Dave - "Let's do the first thing I always do. I'm gonna predict what everyone will write." TV shows D & T predicting each guest as they tell camera that D was 90% correct on them all:
Amy - ally - Des & Hol, rival - Tara
Des - A & H, C
Mel - A & D, C
Cha - T & M, A
Tar - C & M, A
Hol - never discussed
Dav - K & S, B
Sc - T & B, K
Tom - B & S, D
Kei - D & T (although he tells Scott that its S), B
Bo - S & T, D

Lamy's speech: Amy cries and says she's had enough, she goes on & on about how she couldn't vote off any of her friends (doesn't say which) and would sacrifice herself, blah, blah, blah. . Or read msg 2 for my own version.
C & T toast (with chocolate) to their own friendship and to surviving. C - "you complete me". K believes Barbies are goin home. D offers to send C home if she's had enough, she says, no, it's in God's hands now.
B talks Amy into staying and fighting. Just like her to chicken out before vote off. B-"zack would have wanted you to stay. Bunch of people in AZ cheering for her. Got a job to do."

Elimination.
Des goes to = Tom, A = B, M = D (to elim. Char), H = S, C = D, T = K, forcing D to choose C over Mel.
Hostess-"yes, mel is checking out, but she's not the only woman checking out of PH tonight." SCHWING! Who's your rival? C.
A and Des look all satisfied and smile.
You must choose to go with you...envelope please... 1 Ally.
Des - " I'll make it easy for you".
They go. Buh bye now.

C can't believe M still holding a 2-mo grudge, T says they gotta be angry at someone. B-"Seems like the good people ... always... go." Then, the highlight of my evening, is a big fight with Hollow and RobotScott. (too big, needs its own posting).

Wed, on PH, another shocking "twist, 1 guest gets revenge (show amy laughing), more guests eliminated, which 1 is sent packing?"

09-16-03, 05:51 PM (EST)
3. "9/15 Color Commentary"
On previous PH, Scott and Hollow fight and Bozo & Melonbrain get voted on. Theme music starts
Announcer - "TONIGHT, on PH, a shocking twist that no one's expecting."
Kicked-off girl (30 mins later) - "We thought this was gonna happen."
FOX LIES like Zack's Brain!!!!!!!! anyhoo,

D&S
D-"Toni and I can do celebrity Boxing every nite." Dave, this is why we love you. Where's Keith?
Scotty, why do you have more of a discussion and rational talk with your boy Dave (about the Matt thing), and your feelings being hurt, than you do with Hollowhead? Maybe cuz D cares more about your feelings apparently. Things that make u go hmmn...

Amy & Mel are in bed together, under the sheets, but not touching or smoking a cigarette, so leave it up to your own imagination. They are discussing Scott and how he is now loyal to Hollow, what a bummer. Him & Mel had an "understanding" or somesuch. Still don't see Keith yet.

Team Mean - What egotism propels you to believe that one of the Barbies are leaving tonight and that you should strategize, plot and plan the future as to which one? Neither Malibu Charla nor Beach Fun Tara are goin. Get it? good. Still no Keith, me worried.

Mel on Scott - S - <"What, I don't wanna snuggle now, HO, now go make me some lunch 'fore I b-slap ya. Yeah. And get me a cold brewski from the fridge, woman!"> For a truly funny comment on this, see RollDdice's <http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=298&forum=DCForumID48&omm=29>, also, too bad Charla didn't see this, and realize that she's not the only girl getting put off by Scotty Boy.

Lunch time:
D - "whoa, we really have to cook?" Yes, Des. <"REally?", yes, really honey. "really?" yes, didnt I tell you yes 400 times yet last ep.? geez, get a hearing aid already, hon. "really". no, they lie, the PH producers have never not-meant what they said.>
C - "uh, that's nasty". . Keith is still conspicuously absent - me worried.
Nobody eats. Who'd blame them. The meat is all undercooked and falls apart at the touch. Amy cuts the sausage all to pieces (lucky guy, that Zack). Amy makes guacamole and licks the spoon and bowl while she's mixing. We know this is a secret, evil plot to incapacitate the men by putting powdered poison in the mix (I've seen this on General Hospital, so I know it can happen). Either that, or they are worried about her transmuting disease thru her saliva. Me smart.

Tara takes PB&J to keith, who's in bed. Finally - we see Keith. They claim that he is sick, but we know better.
1. Tara really wears him out at night.
2. Mel kissed him and now he's got a love bug.
3. Lamy put the hex on him.
4. Charla was in bed all day, then Dave last week, it's just Keith's turn this week to say, "I've had enough" (even tho that's lamy's line).

Dave IS smart, look at his guessing everyone's allies/rivals. I bet he was 90% correct, I wager that he indeed, just might be, the SMARTEST ONE THERE, like he claimed that ep. where Toni yelled at him for telling someone that. Well, doggone it, Toni, HE WAS RIGHT. Yea Dave! Although, that's not saying much.

Lamy talks about friends and not voting them off. . Lemme write my own version of Lamy's speech:
<"Woe is me. I'm so miserable here. I've had enough. I'm nothing without Zack. Pieta, pieta! Oh, it's torture: to be waited on hand and foot, to have friends here and no one harassing me to my face, to have to look at Keith every single day (knowing he'll outsmart us and that his abs are better than Zack's), to have the huge, unfulfilled responsibility of avenging Zack (that Keith sure is slick), and to suffer the title of "ugliest girl in paradise". What's a girl to do?"> <"Oh, yeah, and , um, voting off your friends is mean, and not cool, and I could never do it, its not worth it, so, ....if you are one of us, you would never do it either, especially to me, or Zack, cuz we are like the most deserving and accomplished people ever to walk the face of the Mars, oops, I mean, Earth.> Boo hoo hoo.

Malibu and BeachFun Barbies do their own friendship toast, in bed, although sitting up, unlike A & M. C-<"Minime, you complete me.>

Elim:
Tension: Hostess-"Des, go snag yourself a man",
Mel almost approaches Scott (holly seethes), but picks Dave (who is too good to her), which was her plan all along (to try to oust C), so why the drama? Scott sighs some relief, and Holly is beaming with joy. D picks his cutie and Mel, yes, will be leaving. Not the only girl tonight - all girls look shocked, except Des, who smirks. Mel, who's your rival? Des smiles (not her, so not to worry). Mel, who's your allies? Amy smiles and Des gets bigger smile . Mel must pick an ally.

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead. Which old witch? The Wicked Witch.
(wait, I'll save that song for lamy).
Melanie is dumped, and everyone's favorite go-along-puppy, Desperatee, runs over and throws herself on the sacrificial fire to save her good friend Amy. Does A stop her and sacrifice herself instead? Noooo. Does Amy allow it? Yes. I want some followers, uh i mean friends, like Lamy's.
So, on the walk of shame out, Mel and Des wave bye to everyone, as they pass Holly, a smirk of glee is evident on Holly's face.

B -"Seems like the good people...always...go <...over to Barbie side? over a cliff? insane?>

Then, the highlight of my evening, is a big fight with Hollow and RobotScott. (too big, needs its own posting). As if it could get any better after losing Desperatee? IT does. Amazingly so.
Check for my next posting: Scott Speaks!

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-03, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 9/15 Color Commentary"
Angelfood -

Summary and Color Commentary -- Two Great Tastes That Taste Great Together.

Let's give it up for her, ladies and gentlemen! *rousing applause* Even under the weather, Angelfood still manages to knock it out of the park.

You captured them all very well. Now if someone could just capture Amy with a butterfly net.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 04:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 9/15 Color Commentary"
Great job Angelfood!

I hope our Keith isn't too badly depressed. Maybe the news of Mel and Dizzy leaving will cheer him up!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-17-03, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Great job!"
Thanks for the laugh!

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Great Job"
Love the new sig pic too.

*Breezy ... keeping OT satisfied since 2003*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •