The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SLIRP...SLIRP!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Original message

slocalgirl 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-16-05, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slocalgirl Click to send private message to slocalgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SLIRP...SLIRP!!"
What ever happened to Evan.. The $19,000.00 a year man? He was HOTTTTTT.. And Zora, Damn that girl was GEORGOUS!!! So.. To bad for Slirp girl.. guess it wasn't as good as it sounded!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SLIRP...SLIRP!! Kattrikk 01-07-06 1
 RE: SLIRP...SLIRP!! Swami 01-10-06 2
   RE: SLIRP...SLIRP!! tigereye 01-25-06 3
   RE: SLIRP...SLIRP!! ericalp335 05-23-06 4
 RE: SLIRP...SLIRP!! mommagoose 08-09-06 5
   RE: SLIRP...SLIRP!! Agman2 05-06-15 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-07-06, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SLIRP...SLIRP!!"
wow just had the misfortune of watching this load of crap on a reality cable channel (ok, I watched almost the whole series lol) but omg I thought Evan needed to visit a professional groomer. Yuck!! I do think Zora was gorgeous.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-10-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SLIRP...SLIRP!!"
I just saw Zora pitching Nutrisystem.com in a TV commercial. (I can't remember what show or network I was watching at the time.) At the bottom of the screen she was identified as Zora ___, Reality TV Star. It took me a few seconds to figure out she was THAT Zora. Our wholesome girl was sporting newer, sleeker eyebrows and more make-up than she ever wore during the show, but I'm sure it was her.

Zora said she went from a size 10 to a size 4 with the help of Nutrisystem, but she looked about the same to me as she did during the show - so I guess she must have gained weight right after her stint as a "star."

It was funny to see her after all this time.

Evan, I would guess, has found his calling as a gigolo. He was short on brains & talent, but dang he was HOTTTTT and charming.

tigereye 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-25-06, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tigereye Click to send private message to tigereye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SLIRP...SLIRP!!"
Was anyone else disturbed by the fact that Zora was even pitching Nutrisystem in the first place? She was model thin on JM. I hope the weight loss she was referring to was in her pre show days.

You can like the life you're living, you can live the life you like - Chicago

ericalp335 5 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ericalp335 Click to send private message to ericalp335 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SLIRP...SLIRP!!"
Yes its that Zora, she has been doing that commercial for some time. Just recently actually i seen her say she had a baby and lost the weight again with NS.

mommagoose 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommagoose Click to send private message to mommagoose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SLIRP...SLIRP!!"
Zora Zora Zora! Who cares. I think she behaved like a brat on that show. As far as Evan, wasn't he a construction worker?

Agman2 1131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-06-15, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SLIRP...SLIRP!!"
HE was the construction worker who was part of the village people!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •