The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How can we find out the reactions from the rest of the girls?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tonio 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-07-03, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonio Click to send private message to Tonio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How can we find out the reactions from the rest of the girls?"
It seems an obvious follow up show should have, at least, the final few girls describing their feelings about the outcome and the $$ poor reality of David. For sure it would be interesting to see Cat's reaction...would she care about the $$? Anyone know of plans for such an episode?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How can we find out the reactio... alfisti81 12-07-03 1
   RE: How can we find out the reactio... Tonio 12-08-03 2
       RE: How can we find out the reactio... alfisti81 12-08-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

alfisti81 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-03, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alfisti81 Click to send private message to alfisti81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How can we find out the reactions from the rest of the girls?"
I doubt that FOX will want to do a follow-up show because they lied to Linda, David and the rest of us in order to stage the finale in Texas. The "I was a coward" letter from Linda was another obvious lie since she didn't know she was supposed to show up the final night in Tuscany. She was already on a plane back to Prague. If you remember, Paul tells David that "she is not showing up". He doesn't say that she has decided not to accept.

Checkout the Yahoo JM2 site for the latest speculations and rumours.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tonio 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonio Click to send private message to Tonio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How can we find out the reactions from the rest of the girls?"
I checked out the entire groups list for Yahoo and don't see a JM2, where did you find it?

http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/dir/Entertainment___Arts/Television/Shows/Complete_Category_Listing

Wonder if any of the girls have their own web sites....I don't remember ever hearing their last names.

BTW, you're so right...the manipulation by the network was gross.

alfisti81 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alfisti81 Click to send private message to alfisti81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How can we find out the reactions from the rest of the girls?"
Check out rhis link.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/joemillionaire/messages

If you "Google" Linda Kazdova, you will find numerous sites including a model gallery showing her model photos and a bio on Look.com.

http://www.link2look.com/gallery/m_d_fotky.phtml?m=314&session=063a6727a07026ecc26ed548fe1522e0&session=063a6727a07026ecc26ed548fe1522e0

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •