The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Linda or Cat: Who do you think it will be? Predications here!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-23-03, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Linda or Cat: Who do you think it will be? Predications here!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-03 AT 10:29 PM (EST)

Now the finale is almost here (yea!!) Who do you think David will choose? <Bragging rights for those who get it right!>
I would love for him to choose Linda, but something tells me that it will be Cat.
Edited to add that I didn't see Angelfood's thresd, so if this is a duplicate thresd, please lock.

I *heart* my J Slice Holiday Creation
MISTO FOR S.T.O.T.Y!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 L Angelfood 11-24-03 1
   Linda CyberCooties 11-24-03 3
 Cat Tiger Lily 11-24-03 2
 linda badger 11-24-03 4
 Cat Swami 11-24-03 5
 RE: Linda or Cat: Who do you think ... Ra_8secs 11-24-03 6
 RE: Linda or Cat: Who do you think ... Bebo 11-24-03 7
 RE: Linda or Cat: Who do you think ... minitroll 11-24-03 8
 Linda mrbluesky 11-24-03 9
   RE: Linda ginger 11-24-03 10
       RE: Linda Deonna 11-24-03 12
 Linda moonbaby 11-24-03 11
 Linda tig_ger 11-24-03 13
 RE: Linda or Cat: Who do you think ... ValleyGirl 11-25-03 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-24-03, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "L"
Nah, I don't think so. Anyway, mine's dying and there's only One more night to go.

I predict.... Linda

I'd rather choose Hurricane, but I doubt they will give her to David.

"I don't want to be evil now, I'm just saying the truth" - Olinda

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-03, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Linda"
...and then Linda will dump him, and then David will get his inheritance after Linda dumps him.

Ew! CyberCooties!

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-24-03, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Cat"
I think it will be Cat.

And my vote for whether or not she keeps him after the revelation is No.

The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-24-03, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "linda"
i think he'll choose linda. but i don't think she'll take him once she finds out about the "money."

i can't help but think back to last year, how zora was OBVIOUSLY edited as "the good girl" and how in the world of FOX morality, evan HAD TO choose her (i mean, you just don't marry a woman who appears in bondage films -- according to FOX). zora was selected by producers from day 1 to be the winner; evan had little say in the matter (i know, big shocker, that FOX ignored Evan's "insights"). i think HE preferred sarah.

linda, like zora, is "the good girl." like zora, she refuses to kiss him. i bet she was "the chosen one" early on as well, and producers were disappointed when she left (hence their agreement to let her back on the show).

and david, like evan, probably prefers cat. she does "put out" after all.

but once you disappear behind the Closed Hotel Door of Implied Sex, your ability to get that wedding ring diminishes. (again, this is in the world of FOX-morality, not badger-morality. badger believes in test-driving the vehicle before signing the papers, ya know?)

of course, FOX might want to "shake things up." They are plugging a "big surprise" at the end. Maybe Petra will come back. Maybe Giada will sneak in and go "boom" like a bomb. Maybe David will pick Cat, and blow my whole theory out of the water.

Who knows. And in the world of Joe Millionaire, quite frankly, who cares?!?

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-03, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Cat"
Linda is pathetic. Kind of like this whole show has been.

Swami

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-24-03, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Linda or Cat: Who do you think it will be? Predications here!"
I predict Linda

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-03, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Linda or Cat: Who do you think it will be? Predications here!"
I predict Linda.

In the previews, we hear Cat saying "Oh my God". I think that's a feeble attempt by a feeble show at misdirection.

Linda will reject him, claiming that she feels used and betrayed since he wasn't honest with her.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

minitroll 3898 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-24-03, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Linda or Cat: Who do you think it will be? Predications here!"
I think he'll choose Linda, and she will dump him when she finds out it was all a big lie.

mrbluesky 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-03, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrbluesky Click to send private message to mrbluesky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Linda"
I think he picks Linda.

Badger said it well with Linda being shown as the good girl and Cat the bad girl.

I think when Linda hears about the lack of money, she will still say Yes.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Linda"
Yep to all the above - Linda will be picked and she'll get over the lie and "accept" him.

Would rather it was Cat, who subsequently beats the living ____ out of him, for entertainment's sake, but believe the Editing Gods of Fox have spoken.

The mitzvah that is my signpic courtesy the genius that is our own JSlice. Such a nice girl! Now, have some more borscht.

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-24-03, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Linda"
Hi from moms house!

I think that David will pick Linda. I think that he knows that if he picks Cat she would beat the cr*p out of him.

Deonna

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-03, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Linda"

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-24-03, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Linda"
Additionally, I think she will think he is unethical for lying to her, and she will decide against staying together. She will make it clear that she doesn't care one way or another about the $80 million; the deciding factor in her decision will be that he lied to her, and therefore, cannot be trusted.

A Kyngsladye Original

could write scripts for reality television

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-25-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Linda or Cat: Who do you think it will be? Predications here!"
If David had been a real cowboy, i.e., John Wayne type, he would have picked "Hurricane". Every genuine rodeo cowboy knows the value of a good horse!
Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •