The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mini Gufu Award for Ho Millionaire Last Week"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-03, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mini Gufu Award for Ho Millionaire Last Week"
Sorry if discussed ad nauseum already, but I've been away from this forum.

So last week we had this big shock when Linda weenied out of vying for the "prize" when the girls got a little bitchy. Of course, we have no idea what was actually said because the production crew somehow missed all the cattery. Paul indicated that he "overheard" some of the girls making jealous remarks and that's as close as we got to the actual event. Kind of like when whatsherface on Real World got in trouble for going at Steven the Smirk with a fork, except the camera crew missed it, so we kept getting other people's summary of the event voiced over static dramatic footage of a *fork* on the *floor* doing *nothing.*

I WANTED TO HEAR THE MEAN-SPIRITED BEEOTCHY THINGS THAT MADE LINDA QUIT. Thank you.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Milliona... Tiger Lily 11-10-03 1
   RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Milliona... ginger 11-10-03 2
       RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Milliona... motorkitty 11-11-03 3
           RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Milliona... ginger 11-11-03 4
               RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Milliona... Tiger Lily 11-11-03 5
               RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Milliona... Bebo 11-11-03 6
                   RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Milliona... ginger 11-11-03 7
                       RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Milliona... vilkas88 11-11-03 8
                           RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Milliona... ginger 11-12-03 9
 RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Milliona... Puppy Piddle 11-16-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-10-03, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Millionaire Last Week"
We heard a few little things during dinner, like "Oh, are you in love with David?" and other immature comments, along with dirty looks.

I really hope that wasn't all they said, only because that would mean she is really, really pathetic. (Although it also would have been just good entertainment. I'm not mean spirited, really, I promise )

Sentence first. Verdict afterwards.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-10-03, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Millionaire Last Week"
I thought those dinner comments (pretty mild stuff, I thought) came later. If she quit because of THAT, she's a total wimpette.
Returning merchandise to Macy's is harder than that.

motorkitty 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-11-03, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motorkitty Click to send private message to motorkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Millionaire Last Week"
I think that it was probably edited....just looking at how Olinda was behaving towards Cat on last nights episode---I still don't know if she hates her because she is German, or because David seems quite taken with her.......it is clear Olinda has never matured past the age of 13. (Cat handled the whole ugly situation quite well) And Linda seemed like a sweet shy kind of girl who cracked under the pressure. It's too bad though, because she played right into Olindas hands.

11-11-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Millionaire Last Week"
See, last night was what I wanted. Last night was great. Unadulterated sniping. High school scare tactics. A wide spectrum of bitchery.

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-11-03, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Millionaire Last Week"
Gotta get your kicks somewhere, eh ginger?

Cat's feelings may have been hurt (I thought I saw her crying in her room), but at least she had the self respect to be just as icy as the other girls when they were all together. That's probably the reason Olinda kept saying she was so fake. I think that's also why it was a little more entertaining than with Linda.

Sentence first. Verdict afterwards.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-03, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Millionaire Last Week"
I started howling every time "Meanwhile, back at the villa..." appeared at the bottom of the screen, because I knew the claws would be out.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

11-11-03, 06:12 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Millionaire Last Week"
I thought Cat "won" the game with Olinda by not getting into a big argument, but I would have lost. I would have started with scathing comments about OldLinda maybe wanting to get out of that bright sunlight now and would have devolved from there. I suspect the scene would have ended with hair pulling. I am so immature!

vilkas88 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-11-03, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vilkas88 Click to send private message to vilkas88 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Millionaire Last Week"
how about cat going to david's bedroom after the romantic date, and then not being able to sleep alone? do we agree that david and cat scored first with each other?? the morning-after-footage of david's rear, while belting his jeans - suggest so.

how about olinda trying the same strategy of sex after gladiator date and most likely scoring with him that night?? at first i thought -no way, it's a bluff that they slept together. but on the morning after, during olinda's elimination - david thanked her so much for the last date - i just think - part of that kind of gratitude was because of sex. any thoughts?

vilkas

11-12-03, 02:53 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Millionaire Last Week"
That morning after footage is what convinces me NOTHING took place. They were trying way to hard to convince us something did.

Puppy Piddle 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-16-03, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puppy%20Piddle Click to send private message to Puppy%20Piddle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mini Gufu Award for Ho Millionaire Last Week"
Just glad Olinda is gone. She was bearing down on Cat too much!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •