The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"JoeM Favorites list 2.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-04-03, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"JoeM Favorites list 2.4"
Hard to say at this point.
I agree with Linda that it is hard to face that much jealousy. she's a sweet girl - I'm sure that David will seek her out after the show, unless he goes back to his former "romances", in which case I think him to be a snake.

My personal fave is Alessia - a good person, didn't seem to be one of the Jealous ones, and the type of gal ya wanna be friends with. The girls are more upset at her leaving than they will be for David.

1. Kristyna
2. Petra
3. Cat
4. Anique
5. Giada
6. Olinda

Evil Queen in Disguise

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 oh no! cqvenus 11-04-03 1
 RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4 Schnookie Palookie 11-04-03 2
   RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4 ohiomobprincess 11-04-03 3
       RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4 BornRomantic 11-04-03 4
   RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4 frisky 11-04-03 6
       RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4 Tiger Lily 11-04-03 7
 RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4 Tiger Lily 11-04-03 5
   RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4 ohiomobprincess 11-05-03 8
 RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4 Swami 11-05-03 9
 RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4 Chrissy gal 11-05-03 10
   RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4 Tiger Lily 11-05-03 11
       linda Angelfood 11-07-03 12
           RE: linda Tiger Lily 11-08-03 13
               RE: linda ginger 11-10-03 14
 RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4 badger 11-10-03 15
   RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4 Tiger Lily 11-10-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-03, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "oh no!"
I missed it last night and he got rid of Alessia??? Why? She was perfect for him! Just the right balance of stupid and annoying!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4"
I was very disappointed that he got rid of Linda. Too bad. Why oh why did he not get rid of Giada. Guess he doesn't hear her whining so much. I'm tired of Olinda and want to see her gone and I'm missing Alessia already.

I agree with your list except I'd put Cat before Petra. Not sure why the girls dislike Cat so much. Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention. I like that she stuck it out camping overnight.

1. Kristyna
2. Cat
3. Petra
4. Anique
5. Giada
6. Olinda

ohiomobprincess 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-04-03, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohiomobprincess Click to send private message to ohiomobprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4"
I'm sad that Linda let the jealous girls run her away from the show. I wonder how David will feel when he finds out what happened?

BornRomantic 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-04-03, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BornRomantic Click to send private message to BornRomantic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4"
I don't know if it was clever editing or not, but I truly felt the heartache for Linda and David. It is too bad she let the jealous women push her out. I definitely would have liked to see her and David on their one on one dates. I was hoping Paul, Linda or one of the other girls would have clued David in on the reason she wanted to leave and that she would have been chosen over Olinda to stay. I am not sure if David and Linda could be a couple in the real world, but I would have liked to have seen them get a chance.

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4"
>I'm tired of Olinda

Now you know how Ol' Linda's skin feels.

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-04-03, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4"
LOL! *high-fives* frisky

I want to tell her to wear a hat or something, for gods' sake!

Sentence first. Verdict afterwards.

11-04-03, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4"
1. Kristyna (seems really sweet; flirts enough to keep his attention, but not enough to seem slutty)
2. Cat (I loved that she was the only one who didn't go back up to the house during the night)
3. Petra (I like her slightly more than Anique)
4. Anique (seems nice, don't know much about her)
5. Giada (too whiny)
10. Olinda (She.Must.Go.)

I loved that Aleissa was the only one he said anything to at the elimination. Lina and Linda kept waiting for him to address them too, and he didn't. I thought that was great. Although I definitely think he should have kept Aleissa instead of Olinda. She seemed like a really genuine person.

I was also disappointed that Linda let the girls push her out of the game. But then again, if she had stayed, we'd just have another Zora ending.

ohiomobprincess 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-05-03, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohiomobprincess Click to send private message to ohiomobprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4"

>I was also disappointed that Linda
>let the girls push her
>out of the game.
>But then again, if she
>had stayed, we'd just have
>another Zora ending.
Good point! I think Linda was sweet, just a little boring.

I'm tired of Olinda. I think she looks about 40 years old in the face. She should have been wearing sunscreen SPF 60 since she was a teenager.

I think David may choose Cat in the end, but I don't think she'll respond well to the millionaire lie.

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4"
Well, a Favorites List assumes I actually like some of the remaining girls! That said, I would list them like this:

1. Cat. All the other girls hate her--and that's good enough for me. Plus, she slept at the campsite all night, can ride a horse and didn't freak out when they had to clean the stable.

2. Petra. I know nothing about her; I just kind of like her. The Dutch are good people.

3. Kristyna
4. Anique

5. Oldlinda, who probably looks better in person than on the TV. I love it when they show her eating--her face is totally immobile except her mouth, which she never shuts fully while chewing. Ewwww.

6. Giada. Miss Whiny. "I'm bored." "I'm cold." "My shoes hurt." "I'm hungry." "I'm ugly." Okay--she didn't say that last one--but it is so true!

Btw, I just went to the FOX website to try to find out more about these girls--and under the 'bios' listings for each, they give factoids about their countries of origin! What's with that? Are these girls so boring that Fox can't even find something interesting to say about them?

IceCat is a Genius

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-05-03, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4"
I'm Glad Linda is Gone!!! What a whiner! "Oh, I am so weak!" Give me a break. She was playing the Helene card (LeeAnn played a similar one), "These girls are so mean to me, I just want to go home" really means "Give me a necklace (rose) to show the other girls that you really like me the best." I know you guys were taken in by her act, but you won't change my mind. And lastly, Linda LIED about going camping, "It is very popular in the Czech Republic" then she heads for the house the first chance she gets! (chase me David!)

O.K. Now that I've gotten that off my chest , I don't really have a list. I like all of the girls except Giada.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

11-05-03, 11:20 PM (EST)
11. "RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4"
I've gotta admit, now that you mention the camping thing, I sorta was thinking the same thing- she did sound like she was lying. But I forgot all about that when she started whining about all the other girls, and then I got sucked into that story. Who knows? Maybe she was just being manipulative. In which case, serves her right.

But she was boring either way.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-07-03, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "linda"
hello to two of my fave gals,
I am not disputing your points here, but
I was under the impression when I watched it, that

Linda wanted to go to the house BECAUSE she didn't want to give the other girls more reason to dislike her, as it would be an opportunity for David to foolishly pay too much attention to her yet again.

Doesn't David know that its Fox policy to make it look like there is a dead-heat up until the final 15 mins of the finale?!?!!? Geesh, get him a handbook.

could be wrong,
I'll try to watch my tape again when my brain has regained the lost cells.

Evil Queen in Disguise

11-08-03, 03:36 PM (EST)
13. "RE: linda"
Hey Angelfood! How are ya?

I was agreeing with Chrissy's point about Linda's camping comment seeming sort of insincere, but not because I think she was playing hard to get or anything by going back up to the house. In fact, I think she was actually being sort of pathetic- kind of like a woman who will say, "Oh, I love something-or-other" because they know their boyfriend likes it and she wants to impress him- she didn't seem to have a lot else to say to David, and said herself that she was easily influenced by others. (We've already seen that from her interaction with the other girls.) In summary: Linda's a doormat.

Not that it matters anymore though. I'm glad he got rid of her, whether she was being manipulative or just wimpy. We don't need another Zora.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-03, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: linda"
Still don't understand why Giada was retained over Alessia. (Note my zenocentric notion that if you're both from Italy, you're vying for the same spot).

I am not really a romantic type (chorus of "No Sh__" heard across board) but I kind of bought Linda/David's little feelings, too. I think she was a ninny and regretted it. I think he really really liked her and kind of forgot the "show" thing.

I also think Cat's boobs are real (and I am a tough judge when it comes to this topic) and look forward to the final showdown between her and Old Linda. Don't think either of them wins the grand "prize" though.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-10-03, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4"
i figured zora the winner from day 1 last year. she was the only person edited to a) not really be out for the money and b) have a similar working class background to the construction worker. (in other words, fox doesn't want to encourage us to marry outside out class, or something).

and it seems that this year, since petra has claimed to be from a farm, she'd be the obvious choice. (fox wants us to marry within our occupations, perhaps?).

but i think david is one of the few men in the world who could make evan look like clever, so i think he's gonna pick olinda.

and she will freak the f--k out.

or i'm hoping at least

11-10-03, 08:38 PM (EST)
16. "RE: JoeM Favorites list 2.4"
david is one of the few men in the world who could make evan look like clever
Interesting that you think David is even stupider than Evan. True, he's pretty clueless, but I still say no one holds a candle to Evan in the doofus department.

and she will freak the f--k out.
I hope so too, no matter who he picks. It seems many of us around here have a sadistic tendency. What's up with that?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •