The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Elimination Predictions here"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-30-03, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Elimination Predictions here"
Look in your crystal ball. Who do you see? Vote here for who is out in the next episode or elimination ceremony. You may also include who is your top pick or 2 to win. Speculations only. I doubt that there are any spoilers at this point anyways.
Rock the Vote!

Evil Queen in Disguise

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ep 4 Angelfood 10-30-03 1
   RE: Ep 4 ginger 10-30-03 2
       RE: Ep 4 buckeyegirl 10-31-03 3
 ep 5 Angelfood 11-04-03 4
   RE: ep 5 Tiger Lily 11-04-03 5
       RE: ep 5 ginger 11-10-03 6
           RE: ep 5 Tiger Lily 11-10-03 7
               RE: ep 5 ginger 11-10-03 8
 can't even remember who's left?!? badger 11-10-03 9
 Ep 7&8 Angelfood 11-11-03 10
   RE: Ep 7&8 ginger 11-11-03 11
   RE: Ep 7&8 BornRomantic 11-11-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-30-03, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ep 4"
Out -
Lina
Olinda

Nothing against swedes, but David is starting to catch on to who the more "materialistic" girls are.

Evil Queen in Disguise

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 4"
It's supposed to "surprise" us, so I say Olinda or the Italian Free Spirit.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 4"

Out: Olinda, Giada
-I really want to put Lina's name here, but somehow the girls I hate always end up making to the final 3.

I lvoe my PhoenixMons Creation
--needs more coffee even though I'm on my second cup

11-04-03, 11:16 AM (EST)
4. "ep 5"
Ok, we all have one point so far. (not a contest or anything).

There certainly WAS a surprise elimination. But I'm willing to speculate that it would be nice if they could follow suit like the other shows and bring Linda back into the game! oh well.

My next 2 picks:
Olinda (finally?)
Anique

What's gonna happen when Giada leaves?
She claims she will blow up!
Has David caught on that she's pretty needy yet?

Evil Queen in Disguise

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-04-03, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ep 5"
Olinda! I really, really hope she goes. I can't believe he kept her yet again. If he wanted someone with a fun personality around, he should have kept Aleissa.

Giada... she is so needy. And of course we don't see everything that goes on, but I haven't really seen her do or say much of anything (except whine).

Sentence first. Verdict afterwards.

11-10-03, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ep 5"
Who is the girl who is yelling "I hate you!" over and over in the beginning clips?

Anyway, it's two hours tonight. Any idea how many Europets are going home? Think it will be boring runners' up types like Giada.

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-10-03, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ep 5"
I've been trying to figure that out too. From her hair/the back of her head, I think it looks sort of like Petra, but she doesn't seem the type.

Sentence first. Verdict afterwards.

11-10-03, 06:20 PM (EST)
8. "RE: ep 5"
Exactly, Tiger Lil. I thought either Petra or Teresa (who has been eliminated, so it's not her). Probably not even aimed at David; it smacks of that "out of context sounds juicer than really is" soundbitery Fox features.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-10-03, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "can't even remember who's left?!?"
i dunno. this show hasn't really "got me" like last year's did. i can't even seem to remember who's left?!?

but i'd say giada, olinda, cat, krystin, and all the rest of the gang will go over the course of this evening

F3 -- petra, anique, and olinda

(he HAS to keep olinda. otherwise this show would be too damn boring!)

11-11-03, 09:10 AM (EST)
10. "Ep 7&8"
Who's left:
Anique
Petra
Cat
?????

My guess is that 2 are out by the end, so they will be down to the final 2 for the last 2 eps.
Out: Cat, Anique
In: Linda

11-11-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Ep 7&8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-03 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

Linda is the only return bearing a frisson of interest; all the others were rejected for good reason (well, I felt bad for Teresa, but anyway) and none of them made good tv.

Barring Linda's return, I see Anique as our 2003 winner. She loves them horses, she is truly feeling "things" for David, and she didn't lie about smoking (I think if Petra were to be our Zora this year they would not have made such a point of emphasizing her fib).

I wanted to root for Cat because OldLinda was being such a cow but there is something a tad off-putting about her. I think she'll scare David off with the octopus fingers.

I was mildly surprised to see OldLinda go (not as surprised as the fact that she'd sit in the open daylight without her eye makeup - horrorshow! - but surprised); I thought she'd be like MoJo last year, hanging in like a cold sore to annoy me until third place or so.

BornRomantic 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-11-03, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BornRomantic Click to send private message to BornRomantic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 7&8"
Petra was my favorite until she lied about smoking. I think it would be obvious that she is a smoker unless she uses a lot of perfume to cover up the odor. It was a stupid thing to lie about since all the remaining girls were smokers anyway. It was funny how they editing in scenes of her smoking alongside her denial.

I was worried that David would keep Olinda on after he kept talking about how real she is, how nice, how sweet, how he thought she wasn't a gold digger, etc. Maybe her almost cutting him during the gladiator date did her in. Although that was about the only time during the show that I could actually stand her!

I have no idea who David will choose to return. I am hoping that Kristyna and Petra gave him enough clues about the reason for Linda not wanting to stay. I was surprised that Kristyna was surprised when she got eliminated after the way her date with David went (at least what we saw of it). You can tell he is still torn up over Linda wanting to leave. I had hoped Cat would mention something about how mean some of the girls are and how they make it hard to stay. I am not sure David will be able to swallow his pride and ask Linda to return. I think the show's producers added this element to make it more interesting and to get viewers to tune in especially now that some of the more colorful women have left. I think many people will tune in just to see who it is that he chooses to return. I really liked Linda though and hope it is her. I'd like her to get another chance and to go on at least one date alone with David.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •