The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Horses and Honeys"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-21-03, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Horses and Honeys"
For discussion about who will win - Hurricane or the lucky girl.
As much as I will joke, I do firmly believe that it is likely that Joe will find more happiness with the horse (platonic, of course, of course I meant that!) than any of the selected "beauties". Actually, it looks like there are 2 who have potential to geniunely like him and not mind the ranch lifestyle.

The other honeys are only catfighting over the possible fortune and the prestige of being the "winner".

On the other hand, does anyone think that maybe the other "not chosen" horses may start a ruckus as well?

I realized that this should be a different thread, as it may play an integral role in the upcoming episodes.

Evil Queen in Disguise

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Hurricane, my love Angelfood 10-21-03 1
   Horses vs. Honies RollDdice 10-27-03 5
       One-Horse Guy Angelfood 10-27-03 6
 RE: Horses and Honeys Swami 10-21-03 2
   RE: Horses and Honeys Ahtumbreez 10-28-03 9
 Claws and tears Guppin1234 10-21-03 3
 RE: Horses and Honeys Schnookie Palookie 10-21-03 4
 The Big Lie Angelfood 10-28-03 7
   RE: The Big Lie RollDdice 10-28-03 8
       eliminations sorgee 10-28-03 10
       There's a night light under that ha... Guppin1234 10-29-03 12
           RE: There's a night light under tha... RollDdice 10-29-03 14
               Oh honey, it's freezin' on this ice... Guppin1234 10-30-03 16
 RE: Horses and Honeys Purrl 10-29-03 11
   RE: Horses and Honeys Guppin1234 10-29-03 13
       RE: Horses and Honeys Purrl 10-30-03 15
           Hi Purrl! (off topic) Guppin1234 10-31-03 17
               RE: Hi Purrl! (off topic) Purrl 11-03-03 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-21-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Hurricane, my love"
Sadly,
the horse will probably end up loving him more genuinely than the eurotrash types they found.
paraphrased til i rewatch my tape:
"When they told me that I got to pick out my own *, I was up all night thinking about it. Hey there, what's her name? Wow, she's a beauty. I think we understand each other."
No, he wasn't talking about a girl.
* = horse.
yup.

tuscan village mansion = $20 million
full time wait staff = $500,000
new wardrobe = $20,000
reality show prize = $1 million
finding the right horse = priceless

Evil Queen in Disguise

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-03, 03:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Horses vs. Honies"
Wouldn't it be funny if he picked Toni Ferrari from P-HO and proposed? Hear me out. It's amazing what can happen when the stars line up:

1) Toni would swim to Europe if she could be on another reality show.
2) When she screams it sounds like a foreign language.
3) She is the ultimate DAW who has worn a saddle from time to time.
4) She "rides both ways". (English and Western- get your minds out of the gutter!) and . . .
5) Toni works at Hoggs 'n' Heifers so she has a lot of experience with livestock.

Perfect match.

Survivor 7: Jon Drinks and Osten Sinks

10-27-03, 08:34 PM (EST)
6. "One-Horse Guy"
I love your thinking, as usual.

But Our hero, David, is a One-Horse guy.
So, no room for Toni.

NEeieigghgh.

Evil Queen in Disguise

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Horses and Honeys"
Based on David's choice of a horse, I predict he will not do well with the Eurogirls. Hurricane is straight out of a US Western horse show. Now if he had stuck with that very hot Lippizan he was shown riding at first I would say there was hope for this show. A Lippizan is one of the great, classic Euro horse breeds--a really fine, spirited warmblood horse. Choosing it would have shown David was ready for the warmblooded Eurogirls. But alas--he does not appear up to this assignment. Too bad.

IceCat is a Genius

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Horses and Honeys"
Swami,
I think he chose well, give me a good ole Quarterhorse over Lippizan any day. You can tell Hurricane has quite the personality also.
Actually I thought the Andalusian that we just caught a glimpse of was pretty nice also. But I would have gone for the Palomino too.
I'm a Quarterhorse girl, we both have big chests and big butts
TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-21-03, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Claws and tears"
Too soon to tell which of the girls would even come closest to a reasonable (yet temporary) match for David - but I don't see it lasting beyond the show - that's a no brainer.

These girls seem more in tune with their instincts than American TV reality show girls do - not trusting the cowboy thing. On the other hand, I guess they haven't seen any Texan business executives. They can be just as polished as the James Bond type they seem to be looking for.

I don't know what David was thinking. He admitted that his lifestyle is not condusive to keeping a woman, yet here he is, on the show. Does he expect that one of these ladies would actually give up their home country, family and everything that is familiar and comforting to them just to pursue a relationship with him in the states? Even if he was rich, it would be a lot ask and actually expect it to work out even with these girls being poor.

The claws and the tears seem to be coming out a lot sooner than with American girls. How do you say meow a la Francais. Le Mew!

David has very good manners. So funny watching him trying to get over calling Paul Sir. The girls shouldn't be too quick to judge southern hospitality - they are almost always quite respectful of others regardless of status.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Horses and Honeys"
"maybe the other "not chosen" horses may start a ruckus as well"

LOL Angelfood. This could be a fun season.

*waves* to Swami ... nice to see you back

10-28-03, 01:26 AM (EST)
7. "The Big Lie"
Did our JoeM pull a Jon (S7) or What?!?!?!?!

Uh, i had my horse shipped here from Texas.

This is better than the "lies" on Survivor!
Will it lead to the Big Regret?
Will it lead to someone's elimination?

And to be sure, we can count on even more gufu's from our boy, JoeM, which is what will make this season even more painful.

Evil Queen in Disguise

10-28-03, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Big Lie"
I tell ya, not a high watt light bulb under that cowboy hat. Stupid horse lie for no reason.
*sings ala Streisand in Yentl* "Dave, can you hear me...?"

Didn't see the show tonight, but I hope he eliminated the women he couldn't understand due to their heavy accents.

These women speak French, Italian and Russian, but can they speak "Ranch"?

Taking my Bleu Cheese dressing and heading to my bed (of lettuce).

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-28-03, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "eliminations"
i actually agreed with his eliminations. especially johanna. she would have been a really bad match for him.
(however, one of my really close guy friends might be a GREAT match for her.)

10-29-03, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "There's a night light under that hat!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-03 AT 02:06 PM (EST)

Lettuce agree that David should seriously consider beastiality! Ooohhh Wilbur!

Sarcasm is not
a crime!

10-29-03, 02:20 PM (EST)
14. "RE: There's a night light under that hat!"
>Lettuce agree that David should seriously
>consider beastiality! Ooohhh Wilbur!

Ouch. Lettuce agree to "toss" these salad puns. *heading out to my iceberg*

10-30-03, 01:17 PM (EST)
16. "Oh honey, it's freezin' on this iceberg.."
Hey, two heads are better than one. Would you like 'ranch' dressing with that?

"We could eat ranch dressing
and live on a ranch."

Purrl 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-29-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Purrl Click to send private message to Purrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Horses and Honeys"
Purrl

Well I think Hurricane is a honey of a horse, and Olinda is a horse of a honey! She reminds me of Debbie Harry, only more harried. Sort of like she's been rode hard and put up wet!!!

10-29-03, 02:11 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Horses and Honeys"
Wow! Purrl, my sides hurt! I can't see when you touch me like that, and I think I just messed myself. Thanks for the laugh!

Is she dead? I don't know how to
work the can opener!
She keeps saying, "Ohh David"
"What does that mean?"

10-30-03, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Purrl Click to send private message to Purrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Horses and Honeys"
Purrl

Love the caption for my sig line! Thanks for adding it!!!

10-31-03, 02:56 PM (EST)
17. "Hi Purrl! (off topic)"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-03 AT 04:57 PM (EST)

You're most welcome. Just a little kitty humor. It's such a cute graphic, I couldn't resist!

Do you watch Friends? I think they should end the show with Phoebe singing "Smelly Cat" in front of Central Perk for coffee money.

Smelly caaat, Smel-ly caaat,
what are they feeding you?
Smelly caaat, Smel-ly caaat,
it's not your fault!

Kitty Trivia:
One of the funniest scenes I've ever seen was from the movie Corky Romano. They put a cat in a fat suit!

Here are some kitty pics for ya just for fun! Gup...

11-03-03, 12:10 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Hi Purrl! (off topic)"
Funny! LOL! No, I never watched Friends on a regular basis, only caught a show here and there, but what I saw was funny.

Love the pics! I HAVE A BLACK CAT JUST LIKE IN THE ONE WITH THE WHITE AND BLACK! He is solid black...black whiskers, nose, paw pads, and has the exact color of eyes as the one in the picture. His name is Jacob Marlowe, and he is a 15 pound (not fat...just tall, long, and big) shy sweetie pie. My other cat is a long haired tabby named Oliver Riley...big, not-shy, curious, fluffy cat LOVE MY KITTY BOYS!

Purrl

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •