The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The twist this year...David Smith might be a REAL millionaire!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Original message

EmpressDR 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-22-03, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmpressDR Click to send private message to EmpressDR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The twist this year...David Smith might be a REAL millionaire!"
TV Guide, for the week of Oct.25-321 features Evan Marriott and David Smith on the cover--and it says that David is the son of a RICH oilman! THAT'S why he doesn't need more than the $11,000 per year he earns--and lives in a trailor, on his parent's property!
Maybe that will be the "catch" of this season--that he really WILL get a trust fund worth $80 million on his 25th birthday!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Now that's worth waiting for.... Guppin1234 10-22-03 1
 the reason *I* would love that cqvenus 10-23-03 2
   RE: the reason *I* would love that EmpressDR 10-24-03 3
       RE: the reason *I* would love that Guppin1234 10-25-03 4
 RE: The twist this year...David Smi... EmpressDR 11-02-03 5
   I doubt he's really a millionaire cqvenus 11-02-03 6
       RE: I doubt he's really a millionai... Guppin1234 11-02-03 8
   RE: The twist this year...David Smi... Guppin1234 11-02-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-22-03, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Now that's worth waiting for...."
I'd absolutely love it if that happened. I can see all these shallow women crooning at David's feet.

I can imagine it must be difficult for wealthy single people to find someone who really loves them. I know I'll get some slams for that (it's like the Hutch/Ashleigh conflict on Schmo) but that's okay.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-03, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "the reason *I* would love that"
is because the twist is that they aren't f-ing the *GIRLS* this time, they're f-ing the *VIEWERS* and that is what irony is really all about.

- will give this more consideration and return a verdict

10-24-03, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmpressDR Click to send private message to EmpressDR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: the reason *I* would love that"
>is because the twist is that
>they aren't f-ing the *GIRLS*
>this time, they're f-ing the
>*VIEWERS* and that is what
>irony is really all about.
>
I agree. BTW, this week's TV Guide's cover features 4 different of The Matrix, motion covers. The subscription copy has the two Joes.
BET all the stores will be out of them!
>:

10-25-03, 06:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: the reason *I* would love that"
They have those holograms on the Matrix covers, so they probably didn't want to mail those. Thanks for letting us know.

Start: Average Joe End: Off Topic

11-02-03, 05:48 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The twist this year...David Smith might be a REAL millionaire!"
And I am betting that the woman that he chooses wil be offered a million dollars, if she wil --NEVER SE HIM AGAIN! ONLY to be told that he REALLY IS worth--$80 million--or even $100 million!
Sound familiar? But For Love or Money got the idea from the FIRST JM; The Rocket science producers had been torn between more than ONE ending: divide a million between Evan and his chosen; give HIM the full million; or offer the woman the money instead of him.
My guess is, that it changed with each woman he might've picked.
If it had been Sarah, or another one likely to prefer money, it would've been an offer of a few thousand, then revealing that Evan would be given a million $$$$$$.
Since it was Zora, they decided for a "happy ending" of splitting the money. Evan himself had confirmed this, in part, during a Canadian radio broadcast.
Since davis is worth $$$$$$millions, I hope the woman will choose the money. She'll feel like slitting her throat, if she picks HIm over the cash, since he's such a womanizer, and isn't serious about this!
Besides, a really rich man would have a prenuptial agreement, and she wouldn't be guaranteed a dime.

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-02-03, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I doubt he's really a millionaire"
based on the fact that he is a total moron when it comes to lying to these girls. he can't seem to keep his story straight. seems to me if he really *were* a millionaire, he would've already slipped on camera by saying something really intelligent like "mr paul, sir, but ah juss don' unduhstand... whay do y'all keep on thinkin' i'm lyin' ta these here ladies when i really AM a millionaire???"

11-02-03, 10:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: I doubt he's really a millionaire"
Anybody with a .25 IQ could see that David is an idiot, so they'd never tell him before all the muck on TV, do y'all think I'm lyin', am I the only one with balls here!

Millionorone Soup

11-02-03, 09:59 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The twist this year...David Smith might be a REAL millionaire!"
Being offered money to never see him again, that would be a hellofa twist!

Monitary value based on who he picks? That's baaad, low. It's like the high-priced hooker saying I charge $1000 bucks a head, nails the man to the wall for a good two hours, then after all is said and done, done, done... he says, eh, you're only worth.... and drops a $50 bill on the bed.

Chickens for sale.... $1000.00
Clearance sale.... $50.00

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •