The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"FLOM 4: Finale Official Summary Part Two"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-15-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"FLOM 4: Finale Official Summary Part Two"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-04 AT 10:50 AM (EST)

Part two opens as the guys sit on the couch together, drinking champagne. Mike says he is freaking out about what a hard decision it is. He holds his head in his hands as he ponders. Caleb tells him that if he chooses the girl, and the girl chooses him- what happens if in four months it doesn't work out? Mike tells him at least they had a chance to try to work it out. Mike declares he is stuck in the middle... Caleb seems pretty set on the money.

Cue the dramatic music and out the guys come dressed casually. They are actually wearing pretty similar outfits. That's adorable. Jordan tells them they beat thirteen other guys to make it to the final two. He gives them each their checks, and says to feel them. (It is printed on there, why would they feel any differently?) He tells them they have to decide if they are just manipulating Rachel's emotions or if they are in it for love. Now if that isn't a huge guilt trip I don't know what is. Caleb wonders if he's feelings are part of the environment, and I actually threw my arms up in the air and said a "thank you." Someone who finally realizes that on a reality show where they throw you in this fantasy environment your emotions might be a little manipulated with and possibly manufactured to create good tv.

Rachel comes out in a sleeveless turtleneck sweater. (ewww) She says she never expected to fall for someone, but now she feels otherwise. Take this statement, and repeat it a lot. Cause that's what Rachel does. Sometimes she adds tears though. The tears are a nice touch. Jordan tells her she's made it far, and gives her the check. Her eyes light up. We get a reminder of FLOM 3, and we see Rachel burn her million dollar check again. Jordan smirks as he reminds her that if her choice picks the money, she will leave with nothing, again, and will have lost a million dollar check for a second time. He also tells her that if she chooses the money, she can never see her choice again. Oh sure, NBC, who is too cheap to pay people one million dollars, would prevent her from seeing a guy her entire life. Rachel says she doesn't want to decide and fears making the wrong decision.

They have a lunch. It is extremely awkward. Mike seems to be the only one eating. The other two look really worried. Rachel says it's weird, and leaves to cry some. Caleb puts his head on the table.
I roll my eyes.

After lunch, Rachel takes Mike on a walk. She tells him that she doesn't want to just have fun with him. She says they don't have to get married.... (alright this makes me giggle) but she wants a real relationship. Rachel decides to play him for the million if he just wants to be her friend and have fun.
Okay, sweetie, let me translate the guy speak to you. He knows you're going to pick Caleb. But he knows you two have a lot of chemistry. So he's offering to schtup you when you come to town.

Caleb and Rachel walk and have a very serious discussion about his doubts. He figures she's playing both of them to fall for her. Duh. She convinces him that everything she is telling him is real. She actually seems pretty sincere. Caleb tells her he has a best friend spot open and it's free. Okay, so Mike wants to be your "friend" and it's just not good enough. I get it.

The guys chat, and Caleb says Rachel is a bigger risk than the million. Well, not really with the annuity. Caleb says he's going with his gut. Mike says he's going by what Rachel really says, whatever that means. Jordan tells the guys that one of them will be leaving with no woman, and no money. He gives them there checks. He tells them to say there good byes. Mike and Caleb hug. I admit I watched this more than once. It was a good hug. They do the manly hand snap thing, but their hands linger for a second as they look at each other.

Okay, let me end the real or fake debate for you fine folks right now. Rachel's booty in that dress leads me to believe they are real. Women with real ones tend to balance, if you know what I mean. Rachel agonizes a little that someone can't fall for her if she doesn't fall for them. They do a split screen of the guys as they walk down the stairs. Rachel gets Mike first, and tells him when she saw him walk in she thought he was beautiful. She says on the lawn bowling date she didn't think he was interesting. But on the next date she figured out he was. We see them smooching in the hot tub. She tells him it is fun to joke with him and she has been intrigued by him.

Then we get a shot of Caleb and Rachel, and she tells him he was very nervous and shy. Her eyes light up a lot more, and I'm pretty sure at this point she's going to pick Caleb. She tells him he made her laugh on their archery date. She then tells him she didn't like how standoffish he was, and now I'm confused as we go to commercial.

They freeze frame on both guys. Rachel tells Mike that during their fireside chat when he said he wanted to have fun he wasn't very convincing. I was pretty convinced. Mike says he speaks what's on his mind when it's on his mind. This is why he's never had a major relationship. He probably told his girlfriend that yes, that dress does make you look fat. Rachel tells him she thinks he is an amazing person, but not for her. They kiss and hug for a long time. She takes the ring of his hand, looking him in the eyes the entire time. Mike says he knows she felt something strongly for Caleb, and he can't judge. You know, at first I got a kind of stalkerish vibe from him... but his cool response to being dumped leads me to believe he was just playing the game intensely. Hey Mike, if you ever just want to be friends and have fun, call me. He tells us he is going to put 110% into everything he does. He burns his check for a dollar, and seems pretty relieved.

Rachel tells Caleb she actually fell for the best friend line, and says she chooses him. They hug and kiss. Caleb tells her he is so flattered she kept giving me a chance, but he has to tell her something. He tells her about the show, and his check for a million, and how he had to trade with Morgan, and how he has a mystery check. Rachel makes weird faces. He says a 50/50 shot at a million could change his life. Then he looks heavenward, and tells her that at the end of the day he chooses her. He crumples up the check, and throws it in the box of rings. Rachel says she has something to tell him, and says she was at the house before, with sixteen other girls. Caleb looks angry. He says he knew it. She tells him she was going to choose love, and had to burn a check for a million dollars. Hey, just a thought, but you might not want to tell him you were in love two weeks ago with someone else. Rachel tells him now she has a million dollar check guaranteed if someone falls for her. Caleb wonders why she was making those faces if she knew about the money. Rachel then dramatically says she doesn't want the money, and throws her check in the box. Then she gushes about him. Caleb voices over that is they would both give up a million dollars for each other, who knows what else they will do for each other. They walk into the house hand in hand, and Rachel says she doesn't think there are any more twists. That's right, even though Erin got her money and her man, all you get his Caleb, Mr. Commitmentaphobe. Rachel says that love is worth so much more than money, and she didn't want to never see him again. They focus on the checks, and we see that Caleb also had a dollar. NBC is cheap!

After reading some of the FLOM message boards on the NBC site.... I know, it gave me cooties... I can conclude Caleb realized how popular he is with the ladies now, and gave Rachel the cold shoulder when she came out to see him. I wonder if he and Mike keep in touch. That seems like a much better match. Hugs to Mon Cherie for splitting the recap of this quality (heh) NBC reality show. I'll be shocked if there is a FLOM 5.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Brava! Mon Cherie 08-15-04 1
 RE: FLOM 4: Finale Official Summary... seahorse 08-15-04 2
 RE: FLOM 4: Finale Official Summary... motormouth 08-16-04 3
 RE: FLOM 4: Finale Official Summary... KENRI98 08-23-04 4
   RE: FLOM 4: Finale Official Summary... KENRI98 08-23-04 5
 RE: FLOM 4: Finale Official Summary... KENRI98 08-23-04 6
   RE: FLOM 4: Finale Official Summary... mmm_link 08-23-04 7
   RE: FLOM 4: Finale Official Summary... KENRI98 08-23-04 8
 RE: FLOM 4: Finale Official Summary... CantStandToLook 08-24-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-15-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Brava!"
*Hugs*

Good job Debs! And look! We made it through the season intact (though I have set up some therapy appointments for us )!

Thanks everyone!

Mon

An IceCat/Mon Cherie Production
"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love."
-Henry Drummond

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-04, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: FLOM 4: Finale Official Summary Part Two"
Thanks for the summary. Debs. I really got into it.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-16-04, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: FLOM 4: Finale Official Summary Part Two"
Thank you Deb & Cherie, for doing these great summaries.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

KENRI98 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-23-04, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KENRI98 Click to send private message to KENRI98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: FLOM 4: Finale Official Summary Part Two"
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-04 AT 01:00 AM (EST)

Rachel comes out in a sleeveless
>turtleneck sweater. (ewww) I add...Yeah, what's with these turtenecks anyways as with Meredith on the Bachelorette show too?
>
>
>Okay, let me end the real
>or fake debate for you
>fine folks right now. Rachel's
>booty in that dress leads
>me to believe they are
>real. Women with real ones
>tend to balance, if you
>know what I mean..........Ok...so Deb you think the boobs are real then? I wonder......
>
>
>Then we get a shot of
>Caleb and Rachel, and she
>tells him he was very
>nervous and shy. Her eyes
>light up a lot more,
>and I'm pretty sure at
>this point she's going to
>pick Caleb. She tells him
>he made her laugh on
>their archery date. She then
>tells him she didn't like
>how standoffish he was, and
>now I'm confused as we
>go to commercial.
>
>They freeze frame on both guys.
>Rachel tells Mike that during
>their fireside chat when he
>said he wanted to have
>fun he wasn't very convincing.
>I was pretty convinced. Mike
>says he speaks what's on
>his mind when it's on
>his mind. This is why
>he's never had a major
>relationship. He probably told his
>girlfriend that yes, that dress
>does make you look fat.
>Rachel tells him she thinks
>he is an amazing person,
>but not for her. They
>kiss and hug for a
>long time. She takes the
>ring of his hand, looking
>him in the eyes the
>entire time. Mike says he
>knows she felt something strongly
>for Caleb, and he can't
>judge. You know, at first
>I got a kind of
>stalkerish vibe from him... but
>his cool response to being
>dumped leads me to believe
>he was just playing the
>game intensely. Hey Mike, if
>you ever just want to
>be friends and have fun,
>call me. He tells us
>he is going to put
>110% into everything he does.
>He burns his check for
>a dollar, and seems pretty
>relieved.
>
>Rachel tells Caleb she actually fell
>for the best friend line,
>and says she chooses him.
>They hug and kiss. Caleb
>tells her he is so
>flattered she kept giving me
>a chance, but he has
>to tell her something. He
>tells her about the show,
>and his check for a
>million, and how he had
>to trade with Morgan, and
>how he has a mystery
>check. Rachel makes weird faces.
>He says a 50/50 shot
>at a million could change
>his life. Then he looks
>heavenward, and tells her that
>at the end of the
>day he chooses her. He
>crumples up the check, and
>throws it in the box
>of rings. Rachel says she
>has something to tell him,
>and says she was at
>the house before, with sixteen
>other girls. Caleb looks angry.
>He says he knew it.
>She tells him she was
>going to choose love, and
>had to burn a check
>for a million dollars. Hey,
>just a thought, but you
>might not want to tell
>him you were in love
>two weeks ago with someone
>else. Rachel tells him now
>she has a million dollar
>check guaranteed if someone falls
>for her. Caleb wonders why
>she was making those faces
>if she knew about the
>money. Rachel then dramatically says
>she doesn't want the money,
>and throws her check in
>the box. Then she gushes
>about him. Caleb voices over
>that is they would both
>give up a million dollars
>for each other, who knows
>what else they will do
>for each other. They walk
>into the house hand in
>hand, and Rachel says she
>doesn't think there are any
>more twists. That's right, even
>though Erin got her money
>and her man, all you
>get his Caleb, Mr. Commitmentaphobe.
>Rachel says that love is
>worth so much more than
>money, and she didn't want
>to never see him again.
>They focus on the checks,
>and we see that Caleb
>also had a dollar. NBC
>is cheap!
>
>After reading some of the FLOM
>message boards on the NBC
>site.... I know, it gave
>me cooties... I can conclude
>Caleb realized how popular he
>is with the ladies now,
>and gave Rachel the cold
>shoulder when she came out
>to see him. I wonder
>if he and Mike keep
>in touch. That seems like
>a much better match. Hugs
>to Mon Cherie for splitting
>the recap of this quality
>(heh) NBC reality show. I'll
>be shocked if there is
>a FLOM 5.
Anyone hear if they will be making a 5th FLOM??
Such an ending...sigh!

08-23-04, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KENRI98 Click to send private message to KENRI98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: FLOM 4: Finale Official Summary Part Two"
Now that I get to get the just on leaving a message on here, I wanted to tell Deb that she did a fantastic job in reporting all as my tape ran out when I was at work and missed the last ten minutes! So thanks to Deb...one correction...the use of the word there should have been spelt their...sorry.
I was so surprised to learn that Caleb was cold to Rachel when she went out to visit him after they both chose one another over the denaro? Any more on this everyone? He's a strange character isn't he and yet he would have been my choice too! Heaven help us!
Thanks again Deb.

08-23-04, 00:42 AM (EST)
6. "RE: FLOM 4: Finale Official Summary Part Two"
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-04 AT 00:46 AM (EST)

I must ask Deb, what does "DebCapsFan 985 desperate attention whore postings" mean?

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-23-04, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: FLOM 4: Finale Official Summary Part Two"
Thats the total number of postings one has done. The way I see it, the higher the number the less of a life we all have and the more we hang on to these stupid Reality Shows.

08-23-04, 10:37 AM (EST)
8. "RE: FLOM 4: Finale Official Summary Part Two"
>LAST EDITED ON 08-23-04
>AT 00:46 AM (EST)

>
>I must ask Deb, what does
>"DebCapsFan 985 desperate attention whore
>postings" mean?

3questions:

a)Why do they use the word whore above here?
b)Wondering if any others are thinking Rachel's body was almost too perfect and if those boobs were fake...
c)If Caleb was playing Rachel, and tossed away the money, yet seemed sincere just scared, then why did he give her the cold shoulder when she went to visit him? I'd like other opinions than just that one response who said he was his friend? Just seems fishy to me unless the show is rigged more than I thought and they knew about their checks in the end anways but did not show that to us.Responses please anyone?

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: FLOM 4: Finale Official Summary Part Two"
Hey Deb,
Great summary. I finally got around to reading it. Been busy and crap.

Dont take Mike..take me Love and miss you hun

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •