The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Preston and PJ"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

mizbitt 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-22-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mizbitt Click to send private message to mizbitt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Preston and PJ"
In Star Magazine the July 26th issue there is a story and great picture of Preston and PJ> Its title 5 reasons their Love will last. #1 Prestonis PJ's knight in Shining armor
#2 Their very Romantic
#3 His family already adors her.
#4 They've got family values
#5 You can't put a price on Love.

she is considering moving to Denver, but they will not live together intil they are married. His parents email her constantly to see how she is. .
Also when she reported to his job after the show was over her boss fired her for being on the show. Kind of mean right>
These are some of the things mentioned in the article.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Preston and PJ motormouth 07-23-04 1
 RE: Preston and PJ Noble Crusader 07-28-04 2
   RE: Preston and PJ mmm_link 07-29-04 3
   RE: Preston and PJ indian girl 08-05-04 4
   RE: Preston and PJ android 08-06-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-23-04, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Preston and PJ"
Thanks for passing this info on. I had wondered what they were up to.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Noble Crusader 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-28-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Noble%20Crusader Click to send private message to Noble%20Crusader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Preston and PJ"
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-04 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-28-04 AT 02:10 PM (EST)

I'll tell you why Preston like PJ so much. This is his chance to upbreed. Judging by his surname of Mercer, I assume that his paternal grandmother is Japanese. His father looks very Asian, just like Preston's grandmother (I assume it's his grandmother) Preston looks "part something" He is hoping that by breeding with a White girl like PG, that unlike him and his father, his children will look White agian. Preston would deny this, but deep down, I can assure you that this is a big factor for him.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-29-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Preston and PJ"
I am of the opinion that the show gave P.J. and Preston $500,000 each if they would stay together for 1 year to try and make the show look good.

indian girl 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-05-04, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Preston and PJ"
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-04 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

"He is hoping that by breeding with a White girl like PG, that unlike him and his father, his children will look White agian"

ummm right...I don't think Preston is that shallow that he is worried about the colour of his skin of that of his future children's

android 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-06-04, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail android Click to send private message to android Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Preston and PJ"
<<This is his chance to upbreed.>>

Oh, I see. Breeding Asian features out for more "White" features is "upbreeding". Because White is better than Asian. Right?

Interesting theory, only maybe Preston doesn't have the same bigot mindset as our Noble Crusader. Maybe he even has the crazy idea to be proud of his heritage; hey, his "part something" looks landed him the central role on the show afterall.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •