The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Do you thk it wus the right choice?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

anna287 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-06-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anna287 Click to send private message to anna287 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Do you thk it wus the right choice?"
Hello everyone...

Do you think preston made the right choice ?? or do u thk he should have chosen rachell..

elaborate pleasssee!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Do you thk it wus the right cho... CantStandToLook 07-06-04 1
   RE: Do you thk it wus the right cho... RollDdice 07-20-04 11
 RE: Do you thk it wus the right cho... tennismenace 07-06-04 2
   RE: Do you thk it wus the right cho... mookiemeister 07-07-04 3
       RE: Do you thk it wus the right cho... tennismenace 07-08-04 5
 RE: Do you think it was the right c... Sweater_Puffs 07-08-04 4
   RE: Do you think it was the right c... tennismenace 07-08-04 6
       RE: Do you think it was the right c... schmoe 07-08-04 7
           RE: Do you think it was the right c... Sweater_Puffs 07-09-04 8
               RE: Do you think it was the right c... mookiemeister 07-12-04 9
 RE: Do you thk it wus the right cho... piketurn 07-13-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-06-04, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Do you thk it wus the right choice?"
Welcome to the boards. You can probably find the answers you seek along with elaboration in one of the other threads already posted about last nights episode.

For the record, It was exactly as I would have predicted it based on what is becoming an annoying predictable pattern of shows trying to skewer our views toward one person only to turn around and *shock* (no more) us by having them pick the person we didn't expect. I truly believe those checks could have said anything they wanted on it, and they pushed him and maybe Rachel too to make the decisions they did for nothing other than to set up the next show. That's MHO though and opinions are like a$$holes, everyones got one and usually they stink.

Again welcome and happy posting.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
The Fellowship of the Banana has begun.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-04, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Do you thk it wus the right choice?"
Do I thk it Wu's the right choice? Well, the Wu's have been getting a little thick, but give them a break. They run the only good Chinese restaurant in the neighborhood and they haven't been getting much exercise.

That Fox "kewl" spelling just makes me crazy sometimes. Besides, everyone knows that "was" is spelled w-u-z.

tennismenace 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-06-04, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tennismenace Click to send private message to tennismenace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Do you thk it wus the right choice?"
I guess for him, he made the right choice. Personally, I think he was coached in making that decision. In other words, he was told her check was only for 1 dollar. I can't believe they didn't even look at the check--sound fishy to you? No one was curious, wonder why? Because they already knew the answer.

Horrible ending. The only good thing about the ending was we get to see more of crazy Rachel.

I would have chosen Rachael over PJ, but Rebekah was my favorite of the lot.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-07-04, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Do you thk it wus the right choice?"
>I guess for him, he made
>the right choice. Personally, I
>think he was coached in
>making that decision. In other
>words, he was told her
>check was only for 1
>dollar. I can't believe they
>didn't even look at the
>check--sound fishy to you?
>No one was curious, wonder
>why? Because they already
>knew the answer.
>
They didn't look at the check because it doesn't matter. Both of them pick love over money. So why do they even need to look at the check they didn't win? I think it makes perfect sense.

Also, I think both PJ and Preston were probably interviewed before the show to see what they find more important in life... love or money. They were probably cast because they both answered 'love'. So I think that the ending where they both pick love over money is probably anticipated and expected by the producers.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

07-08-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tennismenace Click to send private message to tennismenace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Do you thk it wus the right choice?"
I can't buy what you said. No curiosity at all! Come on, even those in it for love have to be a little curious.

I guaranteee you won't be reading where this couple got married.

Sweater_Puffs 269 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-04, 04:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweater_Puffs Click to send private message to Sweater_Puffs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Do you think it was the right choice?"
Yes, he was actually surprisingly sensible about it.

I thought for sure that Rachael's check was going to be for $1, so that was a big surprise and an added extra burn for the she devil that she is. Nice touch.

The one he chose (PJ the name?) actually seemed to shed real tears and fears when Preston was including too many "buts" in his monologue.

I must say with the way that Preston was looking at Rachael, Preston's trousers were definitely arguing with Preston's mind. He definitely wanted to at least sleep with Rachael before settling down with PJ. Oh, the sacrifices those poor reality TV stars make! ~ she says sarcastically!

Does anyone else think that Jordan seemed to be enjoying the dark side of this show a bit more than usual i.e. his ability to taunt/tease and otherwise terrorize his playmates?

07-08-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Do you think it was the right choice?"
Wow! You noticed his trousers, hey! I can't say I did, nor want to.

As for sleeping with Rachel, what about Rebekah? The latter could make any guy throw away his Viagara!

I agree about all the "buts" - over kill!

As for Rachael-I don't think she's as evil as she has been painted out to be. Yeah, she's not Miss Innocent, but next to Andrea, she looks pretty clean to me.

schmoe 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-08-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmoe Click to send private message to schmoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Do you think it was the right choice?"
As for Rachael-I don't think she's as evil as she has been painted out to be.

I'm sure the producers portrayed her in the most villainest light possible, but even without the negative spin I think she would have come across poorly. I think she has got some emotional issues. She does have some well meaning intentions, but mixed in with her dark side, she's just not long term material.

Sweater_Puffs 269 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweater_Puffs Click to send private message to Sweater_Puffs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Do you think it was the right choice?"
I suppose she MAY have some redeeming qualities hidden in there somewhere, she just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.... plus she could care less how she is perceived, and that bothers me.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-04, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Do you think it was the right choice?"
I'm surprised there are many people who didn't like Rachel. I thought she was fun to watch. I'm glad she won over Andrea.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

piketurn 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-13-04, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail piketurn Click to send private message to piketurn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Do you thk it wus the right choice?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-04 AT 00:15 AM (EST)

>Hello everyone...
>
>Do you think preston made the
>right choice ?? or do
>u thk he should have
>chosen rachell..
>
>elaborate pleasssee!!!

I think that this show was a cat fight, the way this show
was presented was tasteless, it wasnt fair to all the guyies
let go Andrea and her guyies should come back for their time wont be watching Rachel, I didnt watch the last show but Rachel
appears to be a girl with issues. My family usually watches
interesting shows well not interested. The men are not really
interested in their love but going for the money. The men who wanted love went off with their hearts broken sad show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •