The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode #3 thoughts and ponderings..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-22-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode #3 thoughts and ponderings..."
Just when you thought the dates on this show couldn't get any cheaper...home movies and a tent in the backyard? Poor PJ and Ali. This show is getting boring already...at least they don't have a mole amongst the girls though.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderi... cqvenus 06-22-04 1
 RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderi... tig_ger 06-22-04 2
   RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderi... SurvivorBlows 06-22-04 3
       RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderi... CantStandToLook 06-24-04 15
 RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderi... motormouth 06-22-04 4
   RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderi... SurvivorBlows 06-22-04 5
       RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderi... Rockytop Chick 06-22-04 6
           RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderi... SurvivorBlows 06-23-04 11
       RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderi... galcyclist 06-22-04 9
           RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderi... SurvivorBlows 06-23-04 12
 My Thoughts MTW1961 06-22-04 7
 RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderi... emilycole42 06-22-04 8
 RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderi... minitroll 06-23-04 10
 RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderi... motormouth 06-23-04 13
 RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderi... CantStandToLook 06-24-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderings..."

mole? maybe they do. the slutty one? she's an actress...

betcha he falls in love w/ rachel. and she loves him back. but she picks money anyway b/c she thinks if it's real love, they'll find each other after the show. and then she gets $1. but she finds out she doesn't really get the dollar. cuz of some twist. or something.

~ cq

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-22-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderings..."
This show is sooo cheap. Let's discuss the remaining money at stake:

Andrea - $250,000
PJ - $50,000
Rachel - $1
Rebekah - $1
Total $300,002

They better add some money to the pot fast.

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderings..."
And that's all payable over 40 years, LOL.

Me thinks Preston better start going for the love, cuz there's no money to be had...

-SB

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderings..."
Makes you wonder whether Preston decided that it's not likely that any of the women would go for him instead and decided to really screw with them.

I'd love to see if come down to the two dollar ho's. There's another twist coming here somewhere...I just feel it.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
The Order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-22-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderings..."
I am thinking that Rachael has to be around till the end cuz I realized if she had been eliminated last night, I would not really care who won. I am rooting for Rebekah but Rachael is the one who adds drama for the show. I think the producers are editing her this way because she will be around till the end.

06-22-04, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderings..."
I'm beginning to suspect Rachel will be the star of the second half of the series (Preston's part ends with Ep6, then starting in Ep7 the show features a bunch of men competing for a single women.)

But then again, last season's first edition focused pretty heavily on evil Kelly... and yet Erin and Paige were the final two choices. Maybe this season it will be PJ and Rebekah??

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-22-04, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderings..."
Kelly really wasn't all that evil in the first FLOM, IMHO. I think she seemed very materialistic and very likely interested in the million , not Rob. But she wasn't just downright nasty to the other girls. Now that I think about it, I would probably have been in it for money rather than that Rob guy, even if it were 50 bucks. But by the end of the show, I liked Kelly more than either Erin or Paige.

06-23-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderings..."
Well, I didn't mean evil as in "evil" -- I meant it in the typical reality TV way. Personally I think Rachell hasn't been edited much more harshly than Kelly, I just think that they couldn't find a super-naive Paige this season to help offset Rachel (they tried with PJ, but clearly she's not quite as naive as Paige)

galcyclist 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-22-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail galcyclist Click to send private message to galcyclist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderings..."
So then, would Rachel go "double or nothing" with her $1.00, like Erin did last year? Rachel would make for an interesting show, but I couldn't seen a bunch of guys wanting to date her unless large sums of money were involved.

06-23-04, 02:06 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderings..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-23-04 AT 02:06 PM (EST)

Whichever woman is in the second part of the seies, given all the present dollar amounts are so small, I doubt she will be competing on a "double or nothing" basis. Instead it will probably either be a flat million or something based on the value of the man she selects.

-SB

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-22-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "My Thoughts"
Ali didn't fit in. She simply showed WAAYYYY too much class in the way she left the show! I like her a lot.

Cheap? Will they fork over the whole $1, or does it too get paid based on a 40 year annuity? Do the contestants know the amount they actually get is based on a 40 year annuity?

There are so many twists relating to the money it would be nearly IMPOSSIBLE for any of the participants to be in it for love. There is just too much suspicion for them to develop genuine feelings for each other.

This show is almost as bad and annoying as PaHo.

I will keep watching cuz I'm a reality ho

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Have you given your TiVo a nice, firm handshake today?

emilycole42 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-22-04, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emilycole42 Click to send private message to emilycole42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderings..."
Did anyone else notice that Rachel changed her outfit every time that Preston came back from a date. I especially noticed it the second date round. She changed her skirt, like her other one wasn't short enough for Preston to pick her. I just thought it was pretty funny.

minitroll 3898 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-23-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderings..."
Did anyone else think that the tent in the backyard was the same one they used for that picnic date on The Bachelor?

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-23-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderings..."
Did anyone else notice that after Andrea saw the amount of her check, prior to going to the elimination ceremony, they showed a diary room clip of her,in different clothes, saying she hoped it was worth doing? It totally gave away that Preston would keep her. I mean, we pretty much knew Ali was going but still.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode #3 thoughts and ponderings..."
Finally got around to watching my tape last night. I love it that Rachel has changed her mind and is now in it for the money. I really think that despite him taking the other girls out and not her, she's his favorite at this point.

Lets cross our fingers that she doesn't mess it up cause I can't wait to see her face when she sees her $1 check.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
The Order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •