The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"FLOM 4: Episode 4 Official Summary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-04-04, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"FLOM 4: Episode 4 Official Summary"
Four Dates and a Funeral Elimination

(Taps mic) Is this thing on? (Crickets)

Ok kiddies, have some Kool-Aid and Valium, this will all be over before you know it.

Previously on FLOM4: The men channeled the likes of Dali, Picasso, and my nephew’s kindergarten class to win a date with Rachel, and a chance to swap checks. Let me explain. No let me sum up. Morgan wins the date, horrifies Rachel as he attempts to break the Guiness record for kissing with his eyes open, switches his dollar check with Caleb’s million dollar one, but not before Rachel causes a glitch in the matrix when she lets it slip she has met the host, Chris was eliminated (huge surprise there), and we have four men left.

We begin this week’s episode with the men discussing how the tension has rose in the house, as Morgan sprays more hairspray in his hair than I even did attempting to attain the “Madonna” style in 8th grade. The host arrives and tells the tale of the day’s events.

Today is the day for a chance for more time
To spend with a lady whose hair is so fine
Four dates there will be, but there is a twist
If you are not picked, you will not be kissed.
Tough luck if that happens, it’ll sure feel like hell
Just hope Rachel remembers your face on her cell.

The men go to the TV room, where there is a clock displayed. They should have set the clock to military time, that would have been fun and Rachel might have pulled the rest of her hair out. The first date will be announced at 9, when Rachel will synchronize her cell phone with one of the satellites orbiting Jupiter, beaming the selected man’s picture to the men’s TV.

After a nail-biting montage of the men chewing their nails while Rachel scrolls through her cell phone, trying to find that breakout game. Mike’s picture is revealed to the men, and he sets off for his date. After he leaves, Morgan reveals to the other guys that Mike made out with Rachel, as he denies his own exchange of spit with her.

In the limomobile, Mike and Rachel engage in a battle of the witless as she tries to elicit info, like trying to squeeze blood out of a turnip I tell you. The date is… lawn bowling? Apparently this activity requires a change into light colored clothing, which must be necessary so they don’t lose each other. Apparently these peeps do not know that Mike could find Rachel even if she was in the federal witness protection program. Mike jokes and calls Rachel a hustler, immediately leading to Rachel panicking that those pics were taken when she was young and trying to make a penny.

It’s almost noon, time for the next date announcement, and the men congregate in front of the boob tube and stare at the clock, as we predictably are taken to a commercial break.

The next date goes to… David, who ponders getting romantical with Rach as he rides to his doom date. When Mike returns, Caleb confronts him about the make out session with Rachel. Mike states he wouldn’t call it making out, as we are shown flashbacks from the tonsil hockey and I throw up. Again. Sorry bout that.

David and Rachel’s date is rollerblading. I wait for one of them to bust, some burst of happiness and hope, but apparently noone likes me enough to fulfill a simple dream. A carefully placed twig on the sidewalk would have done fine. Instead, the two finish and have a picnic. Again we are shown that Rachel’s strategery is based on paranoia and dollar signs. Rather, more than a dollar signs.

Back at the house, the men again gather and watch the clock as Morgan begins to grab a clue that he may not get a date with Rachel. The clock tick, tick, ticks, and guess what? Yep. You know what time it is.

Caleb gets the next date, a wine tasting. Finally, the element of alcohol is added. Which is probably good for Caleb, as he musters up enough guts to become the last guy in the house to kiss Rachel. Brava Caleb! You have now joined the ranks of possibly hundreds of stupid men.

At the house, David spills that he made out with Rachel, and that she started it. Morgan’s eyebrows disappear as a shocked look crosses his face. I don’t like Morgan anymore. I thought he was smart, but apparently liplocking with Rachel while keeping his eyes open turned his brain into stone.

In the limo, Rachel tries to get Caleb to make out with her. Caleb, having some brains, plays hard to get, but then his brain turns to stone too as he gives Rachel what she wants. He kept his eyes closed though, so maybe there is hope. I realize there is no hope as I look at MY clock and realize I’m only at the halfway point.

The final date is revealed. Mike is chosen because Rachel needs to squeeze that turnip some more. They eat dinner as David looks for a straightjacket for Morgan, who has been in the house ALL day, which apparently makes some people go mental. Me, I have RTVW for that.

Rachel asks Mike to join her in the Jacuzzi, as the men try to figure Rachel out. Guys, it’s not too hard. She wants the money, and the Guiness record for kissing the most men. I take a Dramamine while Rach and Mike make out in the jacuzzi. Next week I’m going to get an IV of Phenergan or something, this nausea is killing me.

Elimination time. Rachel thanks all the men for their contributions towards her Guiness goal.

David… is safe.
Caleb…is safe.

I decide that I’ll let the commercials run, so I can ponder that Morgan has the last million dollar check, and how the producers are going to slip another check swap-exchange in. Ok enough of that.

Rachel blabbers on to Morgan, as Mike’s face distorts into expressions I didn’t think were possible. I need to find out what blush he uses too, so I never get that garish color. Oh, Morgan is eliminated.

We are left with Rachel gushing to Mike, and I’m feeling sick again. Until Morgan burns the million dollar check.

Next week: the finale. Rachel cries.

An IceCat/Mon Cherie Production
"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love."
-Henry Drummond

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: FLOM 4: Episode 4 Official Summ... motormouth 08-05-04 1
 RE: FLOM 4: Episode 4 Official Summ... seahorse 08-08-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-05-04, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: FLOM 4: Episode 4 Official Summary"
Great summary mon cherie!

"Today is the day for a chance for more time
To spend with a lady whose hair is so fine
Four dates there will be, but there is a twist
If you are not picked, you will not be kissed.
Tough luck if that happens, it’ll sure feel like hell
Just hope Rachel remembers your face on her cell."

Very clever.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-04, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: FLOM 4: Episode 4 Official Summary"
Great summary, I am looking foward to the finale.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •