The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Are Erin & Chad still together?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

mom2adog 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-08-03, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2adog Click to send private message to mom2adog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Are Erin & Chad still together?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-03 AT 07:21 PM (EST)

Anyone know?

I read that Erin is moving to LA to "pursue a showbiz career." The article didn't say anything about Chad. Also, I thought her giving him $500K was tacky -- she said she would split half...half was $1 Million.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Are Erin & Chad still together? Lumster 09-08-03 1
   RE: Are Erin & Chad still together? mom2adog 09-08-03 2
 RE: Are Erin & Chad still together? LABachlr 09-09-03 3
 RE: Are Erin & Chad still together? Drive My Car 09-09-03 4
   RE: Are Erin & Chad still together? Lartuf 09-09-03 5
       On the Today Show... AyaK 09-09-03 6
           RE: On the Today Show... LABachlr 09-09-03 7
               No AyaK 09-09-03 8
                   RE: No LABachlr 09-09-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-08-03, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Are Erin & Chad still together?"
Someone on this board had said that Erin had mentioned in an interview in People magazine that she is currently single. I wouldn't be surprised if Chad left her money-hungry ass. That was really cheap of her to only give him $500,000, especially given that he gave up $1 million to be with her.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mom2adog 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-03, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2adog Click to send private message to mom2adog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Are Erin & Chad still together?"
Well that doesn't really tell us if they're still dating or not. Her still being single is accurate...if they haven't gotten married (and obviously they wouldn't have).

I'm glad she gave him *something* in the end, but it would have been better if she had handed him a check for $1 Million. She will make guest appearances in tons of places and continue to earn big $$$.

LABachlr 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LABachlr Click to send private message to LABachlr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Are Erin & Chad still together?"
I can confirm that she is in LA. Saw her out and about in the clubs. No Chad in sight, but that's obvious seeing that tomorrow is their first day that they can be seen together since the taping of the show.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-03, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Are Erin & Chad still together?"
They are going to be on the Today Show this morning, they'll ask.

Lartuf 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lartuf Click to send private message to Lartuf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Are Erin & Chad still together?"
Yes, they are together. On Regis and Kelly this morning they did a telephone interview. Chad finally admitted that they are in love. Erin commented on how she couldn't believe he finally admitted that they are in love in public.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "On the Today Show..."
...they were certainly close, although clearly uneasy with the dual interview. Erin said that she contemplated not choosing Chad, because she would have been so upset if he'd chosen the money over her -- and, under the rules of the show, they couldn't see each other again after that. They passed on the question about marriage plans, though, after they finished asking each other to answer it.

Katie asked them if they ever forgot the cameras were around. Chad said you didn't, but every so often you might have a spontaneous romantic moment anyway. Erin said she was more comfortable on camera during FLOM2, but she said Chad reminded her of herself during FLOM1: very reserved and nervous at first, then loosening up as the show went on.

No questions about Rob, although Katie did ask them if they would do a For Love Or Money 3 ... and Erin promply said, "Quadruple or nothing?" and laughed.

09-09-03, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LABachlr Click to send private message to LABachlr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: On the Today Show..."
>...they were certainly close, although clearly
>uneasy with the dual interview.
> Erin said that she
>contemplated not choosing Chad, because
>she would have been so
>upset if he'd chosen the
>money over her -- and,
>under the rules of the
>show, they couldn't see each
>other again after that.
>They passed on the question
>about marriage plans, though, after
>they finished asking each other
>to answer it.
>
>Katie asked them if they ever
>forgot the cameras were around.
> Chad said you didn't,
>but every so often you
>might have a spontaneous romantic
>moment anyway. Erin said
>she was more comfortable on
>camera during FLOM2, but she
>said Chad reminded her of
>herself during FLOM1: very reserved
>and nervous at first, then
>loosening up as the show
>went on.
>
>No questions about Rob, although Katie
>did ask them if they
>would do a For Love
>Or Money 3
... and
>Erin promply said, "Quadruple or
>nothing?" and laughed.

At what time did they show that segment? Are you on the West Coast?

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "No"
Nah, I'm on the East Coast. Unfortunately, I don't remember whether I saw it before my daughter's "I don't want to go to school" crisis this morning or after (when she was on her way to school), so I can't say for sure whether it ran just after 7:30 or just after 8:30. Sorry.

09-09-03, 07:08 PM (EST)
9. "RE: No"
No worries. It only mattered at the time that I asked. I was taping it and wanted to know if I could stop taping and watch it. I did not have time to sit there and watch it for a possible three hours until they came on. I have since watched it. Thanks, though.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •