The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

EdmeeJHills 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-12-03, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EdmeeJHills Click to send private message to EdmeeJHills Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
I purposly let a few days elapse before posting my final thoughts.

I will begin with Paige, since she is the reason I watched FLOM in the first place. I was clicking along on my way to the BBC channel in order to listen to factual news, when my eyes were arrested by Paige. From that moment on, my 78 years old grandmother's heart wanted to know more about her. She has an 'old' soul and mind dressed in young envelope. Of all the ladies appearing on the screen, she and Alima were the only genuine articles the closest to reality. Alima was not given a chance to shine on her own, Paige was ignominiously trampled by both the media and the viewers, and lost a chance at happiness when rejected in favor of an individual who has as much personality as deflated balloon.

Rob Campos' biggest mistakes were first, to agree to appear on the show, and secondly to be totally inept at reading people's minds.
His basic intelligence is overshadowed by making wrong decisions and indulging a little too much in libations. He too, was badly portrayed by the network and wrongly treated by the media and the viewers. Nevertheless, he finally used his head when he decided to take the offer to reappear on FLOM #3. At least, he was able to be compensated for helping make the show popular.

Vic was also one who used his head. He got out when it was right for him to do so and for the right reasons.

Wade, I hope, realises how furtunate he is to be once again a free agent. He deserves far more better than an Erin Brodie.

If the latter does not watch out, she is going to look like an old prune before she reaches 40. She has the mentality of an aged Prom Queen and the mind of a scrooge. As well, she has no fashion sense and to those who claim her to be classy, compare her to a real class act, Grace Kelly.

All of us should feel sorry for Chad. Althoug I have the sneaky suspicion he ended up with exactly what he was vying for. A 'piece' of this and a 'piece' of that! For his sake, thank God they are not married as yet, there is time for him to escape from Ms Brodie's grasp. Unless she reforms, she is bad news for any man!

Please, feel free to disagree. All the best to each of you. EJH

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 Lumster 09-12-03 1
 RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 Guppin1234 09-12-03 2
   RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 EdmeeJHills 09-13-03 3
       RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 Drive My Car 09-14-03 4
           RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 Guppin1234 09-14-03 5
               RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 Drive My Car 09-14-03 6
                   RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 Guppin1234 09-15-03 13
               RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 shamu222 09-14-03 9
                   RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 Lumster 09-15-03 11
                       RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 Hohoitsxmas 09-17-03 23
                   RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 Guppin1234 09-15-03 14
                       RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 Hohoitsxmas 09-17-03 24
               RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 Lumster 09-15-03 10
                   RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 Guppin1234 09-15-03 15
 Question JayTut 09-14-03 7
   RE: Question Lumster 09-15-03 12
       RE: Question Hohoitsxmas 09-17-03 25
   RE: Question Guppin1234 09-15-03 16
   NBCs Interviews Guppin1234 09-19-03 30
 To EJM LadyT 09-14-03 8
   RE: To EJM Guppin1234 09-15-03 17
       RE: To EJM Lumster 09-16-03 18
           RE: To EJM EdmeeJHills 09-16-03 19
               RE: To EJM CantStandToLook 09-16-03 20
               RE: To EJM LadyT 09-16-03 21
           RE: To EJM chicachica 09-17-03 26
   RE: To EJM EdmeeJHills 09-16-03 22
       RE: Oh! chicachica 09-17-03 27
           RE: Oh! shamu222 09-18-03 28
               RE: Oh! Hohoitsxmas 09-18-03 29
 RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 lenard 10-03-03 31
   RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 lenard 10-03-03 32
       RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 chicachica 10-06-03 33
           RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 lenard 10-07-03 35
               RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 shamu222 10-07-03 36
                   RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 lenard 10-08-03 37
                       RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 Hohoitsxmas 10-08-03 38
                           RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 shamu222 10-08-03 40
                               RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 lenard 10-10-03 43
                                   RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 Hohoitsxmas 10-11-03 45
                           Gates vs Brodie? They don't compare... Guppin1234 10-08-03 41
                               Hello shamu222 10-08-03 42
                                   I don't get this LadyT 10-11-03 44
                       RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 chicachica 10-08-03 39
                           RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3 Hohoitsxmas 10-11-03 46
                               976-DUDE Guppin1234 10-12-03 47

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-12-03, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
Are you serious that Rob is coming back for FLOM3??? Unbelievable!! The guy is an out-an-out loser! I don't care to see him anymore! I'd much rather watch Wade come back and play or even better yet, Eric! But Rob? He's not only had his chance, he's had two chances! Give it up already!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-12-03, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
If you could give any constructive criticism about Chad what would it be (aside from being on the show and picking Erin)?

What do you mean FLOM3, heard something?

09-13-03, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EdmeeJHills Click to send private message to EdmeeJHills Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
Good morning Guppin.

To begin with, I am sorry, I meant FLOM#1&2.

As far as Chad is concerned, I found him to be true to himself, well educated and likebable but like Rob, quite gulible when around a woman like Ms. Brodie.

Have a good one. EJH

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-03, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"

I've yet to understand this extreme hatred you seem to have for Erin. You don't know her, you are basing these statements about her character ( and looks) from what you saw on a TV show. A show that was edited to be entertaining.
You base this adoration of Paige on nothing but your first look at her? You knew Paige was wonderful, an "old soul" and wise beyond her youth. How?

This seeming obsession with Rob is disturbing too.

I don't have time to search for it, but in one of your ealier posts you claim to know both Rob and Paige. You know them from what you have seen on a show,and making these statements as fact when they are just opinion, is misleading.

Feel as sorry for Chad as you like, but he really does know Erin, they have been together for months since the taping of the show ended. I saw them interviewed and they seem very happy.

09-14-03, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
I think it is great (besides that, it's a real slap in the face to Nash/NBC). It's the whole premise of the show, but I do think she got extremely lucky.

I'm all for second chances, but was majorly bashed while trying to be objective about Rob and his second chances.

Chad is just wise enough to give Erin a chance outside the constraints of the show. It's only working because of his actions, not Erin's.

I don't think I'd call my critiques extreme hatred as I think these people are closer to being victimized than anything else regardless of the reputations these shows have of setting people up for humiliation.

She originally said she just wanted to have some fun. Is she goign to say that to Chad on their wedding day?

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-03, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
Guppin, I wouldn't call your critiques extreme hatred either. I was addressing Ms Edmee, who has posted some very nasty things about Erin since the beginning of FLOM 1.

09-15-03, 07:34 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
Noted, thanks.

shamu222 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-14-03, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shamu222 Click to send private message to shamu222 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
What is marriage if you will not be having fun?

09-15-03, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
>What is marriage if you will not be having fun?

In today's world, it seems people have fun, then get married, and then the fun stops and people become miserable.

Hohoitsxmas 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hohoitsxmas Click to send private message to Hohoitsxmas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
Just like Paige, she seemed miserable when rejected by Rob. Kelly was okay and Rob did not show any disappointment. Rob, Kelly, and Wade have very high emotional IQ. Misery = low emotional IQ.

09-15-03, 07:38 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
Marriage is the best when you're having fun, but in Erin's context, she comes across as fickle. It's an important committment, and she's only hoping for a "long-term with my significant other."

It's not always going to be fun whether they are married or not. Makes me wonder how many chances she'd give to Chad if they weren't having fun.

09-17-03, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hohoitsxmas Click to send private message to Hohoitsxmas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
One's experience is a good teacher, isn't! Sour grapes!

09-15-03, 02:34 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
>She originally said she just wanted to have some fun. Is she >goign to say that to Chad on their wedding day?

Erin also said during FLOM1 that "smart girls finish rich". How's that for intentions?

09-15-03, 07:40 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
Nothin' wrong with being rich. It's one less thing to fight about or stress over, but her intentions seem to lean way over to 99.99% money and then there's Chad. He's like Nash's party favor.

JayTut 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-14-03, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JayTut Click to send private message to JayTut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Question"
Do you or anybody else know when for Love or Money 3 is going to come on? I've been searching the internet for any information if they really are going to do this, because I haven't found anything that will tell me that they are? I haven't seen any previews for For Love or Money 3 on Television. Have you? Please let me know.

09-15-03, 02:38 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Question"
There are no plans for a FLOM3 at the present time. If they do plan on doing one, I'd suggest maybe having Wade or Paige come back, certainly not Rob again!

09-17-03, 11:14 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Question"
Wade - yes! I'd rather see Kelly than Paige. Kelly and Wade are beautiful, smart and will probably end up rich.

09-15-03, 07:42 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Question"
I haven't heard anything. That was just speculation on my part in a previous post. If they did a FLOM3, it will probably be on another network or NBC will put it off until there's an opening. I don't know if NBC has the appetite for another one.

09-19-03, 02:34 PM (EST)
30. "NBCs Interviews"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-03 AT 02:35 PM (EST)

Per the NBC website:

"WADE:
How did you get involved in For Love or Money?
I was eating dinner and having some drinks with some buddies at a place called Fishbowl in Dallas. Two girls who were casting agents just came up to me and asked me if I wanted to get in . They actually wanted me for Rob's position - the one guy with fifteen girls."

He almost makes the above statement sound like a FLOM3 unless he was competing for the original FLOM1.

-------------

"CHAD:
In that moment after Erin's chosen you and you've chosen her, she says, "I have to tell you something." Were you freaking out?
I don't remember what I did. I think I just pulled away. I told the producer I was going to throw all his camera equipment in the pool…Erin told them to calm me down. What a character, huh?

Did having her split the million with you help conquer any doubts you had about her feelings towards you or her intentions?
I think I was in shock and didn't know what was going on. I knew there was another twist. She had the opportunity to not share the money, so when she did I was pleasantly surprised. If she had taken all the money I would've taken off.

Really?
Probably. Because I wouldn't know the real reason she was with me. It would always be hanging over my head: Was it real or not? It reassured me that there were feelings there between us."

Bummer, would have been good to see the camera going into the pool.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-03, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "To EJM"
I really do not understand why you hate Erin so much. It almost seems personal to you. It's dumbfounding. All of them, including Paige (who is NO angel) knew exactly what they were getting into.

People magazine has an article about FLOM2 this week. Erin, Chad and Wade are very good friends. They watched the final episode together in fact. Erin and Chad are working on their relationship. I for one hope that if their feelings are real and they nurture their relationship they will be happy. For even though I don't know them and will never meet them, I wish them happiness.

09-15-03, 07:47 PM (EST)
17. "RE: To EJM"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-03 AT 07:48 PM (EST)

I don't think they knew what they were getting into. They changed the rules of the game early on, thus changing and mudding up everyone's intentions and goals.

The men were more well behaved regarding the money*. They seemed more testosterone laden when it came to the actual competition (wrestling match) for Erin herself.

*Although, Vic is questionable. Did he really have to smile on the way out? Funny!

09-16-03, 00:18 AM (EST)
18. "RE: To EJM"
>The men were more well behaved regarding the money*. They >seemed more testosterone laden when it came to the actual >competition (wrestling match) for Erin herself.

It all goes back to my original theory that men are more inclined to choose the girl over the money because it's a pride issue. No man wants to be seen as a gold-digger, that's just wrong. An honest man makes his own money so any classy man would of course, choose the girl over the money if he honestly felt a connection. As to the wrestling match, I think the guys were just wrestling for fun and the producers twisted it out to be some big fight over Erin. I mean, I've hung out with enough frat boy types to know that guys will play fight over anything! That's exactly what they were doing and the producers thought it would be juicy to make it out to seem like this anger-induced fight over Erin. Oh puleeze!!!

09-16-03, 08:44 AM (EST)
19. "RE: To EJM"
Good morning Lumster!

Well put, you are a very observant fellow.

Small correction, it is EJH not EJM.

Have a good day. EJH

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: To EJM"
EJH...looks like you could probably be just a tad more observant. Lumster isn't a fellow.

Interesting thread though..Erin did not come across good to me at all and I didn't care for her from the beginning with FLOM1 BUT, there is a lot of editing and we know that everything on TV no matter how real it is suppposed to be is contrived to some extent for our viewing pleasure. So I'll give her that. Maybe she's not a cold-hearted money hungry b!itch but I still dont particularly care for her.

09-16-03, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: To EJM"
I apologize for not getting your name right, but I would love an answer. If you don't feel like it, please say so.

chicachica 19 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chicachica Click to send private message to chicachica Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: To EJM"
Can you imagine those guys fighting over Paige! Ah!

09-16-03, 05:13 PM (EST)
22. "RE: To EJM"
My dear LadyT.

I do not hate anyone. I am judging Ms. Brodie based on her performances during the course of FLOM#1 & #2.

I would not put too much stock in the reporting abilities of PEOPLE magazine. I never read any copy of it, not even in a waiting room. For Chad's sake, I hope he is using his thinking head not his!!!!.

I wish you the best with your predictions for both he and Ms. Brodie. EJH

09-17-03, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chicachica Click to send private message to chicachica Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Oh!"
I did not know Ms. Brodie won an award. Is that the reason she is a household name. Hi! Rob! Congratulations for not choosing Paige!

09-18-03, 05:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shamu222 Click to send private message to shamu222 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Oh!"
I thought Bill Gates is the household name. He is the smart guy
who ended up very rich.

09-18-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Oh!"
You do not mean the dumb ones have probably the advantage, do you?

lenard 7 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lenard Click to send private message to lenard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
I absolutely agree with you about Erin. She is a scrooge.
There is only one part to this story I dont fully understand.
What made he agree to jeopardise her original million? My guess
is that NBC offered her that much in appearance fees. So
she stood to lose nothing except her 'image' as a gold digger

10-03-03, 04:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lenard Click to send private message to lenard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
I've got more info now to answer my own question.

NBC had a problem at the end of FLOM1 becuase someone the public
would'nt emphasise with was the winner of an expensive series. This left an unpleasant taste to the program. They did not wish
to air FLOM1 alone.

Within a week they came up with the FLOM2 idea which they wanted
to air consequitively with FLOM1, and which would leave the
public with the 'right' feeling. Convincing Erin to participate
in FLOM2 risking her million was not as difficult as it appears. She also had a problem. An image problem. She would
not be able to capitalise on endorsements, because she would
be an anti-herione in the public's mind.

If the guy took the money at the end, NBC still had $1M from FLOM1 with which to make a consolation prise. This would be
$500K - $600K, I dont know exactly, but the difference could readily be made up with endorsements due to her 'repaired' image. This is why she agreed.

If the guy chose her, she is ahead both financially and image wise.

Of course she publically states she 'doesnt know' why she risked her riches in FLOM2. But we all know a person must have very good reasons to risk $1M. The reasons are above.

10-06-03, 06:58 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
Is choosing the money over a guy illegal or against God's commandment? One goes to hell for damaged image!

Is Rob really that good a catch that there is no more other choices "to love and to cherish even after death?"

Rob probably is a good catch, only he is an attorney ( probably a no no to some as a life partner).

10-07-03, 00:26 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
Choosing money over a guy is not illegal or against God's
commandments. Lying or misleading about it is.

10-07-03, 03:47 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
God knows what one is thinking. One is entitled to change one's mind. It should be what you feel at a specific moment. I think God guided Rob to pick Erin, and I think it is His will that Rob may have to experience trials and tribulations . Why not pray more as He works in mysterious ways.

10-08-03, 02:05 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
If you believe that God acts throught people, then you
must believe that the devil does too. Else there would
be no evil in the world. Why then are you so sure that
it was not the devil who acted through Erin? After all
the traits of her decision, i.e. lying are characteristics
of the latter? Doesnt it say by thy deeds I will judge thee?

10-08-03, 11:59 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
How did America become affluent? I do not think it is an act of the devil?

How about Bill Gates? How did he become a millionaire? I do not think it is because of lying. I think it is because of good planning and application of the best maketing strategies to beat the the competitors.

Also, people that we propose do not always answer yes to marriage proposals. Sometimes, we do not always get what we want. Does that mean those who answered "no" to marriage proposals are guided by the devil?

10-08-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-08-03 AT 02:50 PM (EST)

You mean Erin had better strategies than Page and Kelly and that Rob could be turned off by too much kissy-kissy. Page and Kelly could perhaps be trying to misled Rob by using a lot of bodily contact. Also, I did not think there was a saint among the fifteen contestants who told Rob before they were rejected that they were interested in the money only. Perhaps,those girls were no idiots The goal was to have Rob to choose them at the end. Some tried hard - maybe Kelly ( she does not need to as she is beautiful and seems nice) and maybe Paige did. If the girls tried to misled Rob, then blame the nature of the show, not the devil. The show is love or money!It is too bad the show involves humans because humans feel. Also, those girls did not know about the 50/50 split.

Also, I would not consider Rob as a person that could be easily misled. He seems intelligent and a lawyer. He might have other reasons to choose Erin other than following his heart but we do not know. I think Rob was more connected to Kelly than anyone else in the show. If he was not, then he could probably be misleading the viewers.

10-10-03, 01:47 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
I agree that the show encouraged the contestants to mislead
by its nature. That is generally how the devil acts in this world. You get to choose. If you decide to be in cahoots,
then you have compromised yourself. And you will bear the penalty if there is a God. Or do you thing the devil should bear all responsibility for wrongs done on this earth, and we none?

10-11-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
The is why prayers are believed to defeat Satan. Also prayers may be helpful to those who allegedly believe that Ms. Brodie and the 14 other women's decision to sign up for FLOM was probably demoniac knowing there would be temptations to lie or mislead.

Also prayers are also needed for those who probably try to mislead others by allegedly claiming that certain people have probably mislead the weak and the meek intentionally or untentionally for reasons unknown by mankind.

10-08-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
41. "Gates vs Brodie? They don't compare well..."
It's not the fact that she said no to Rob that makes Erin devilish, it's her behavior and thought process throught both FLOM1 and FLOM2. I tend to trace it back to the beginning where she said she only did FLOM1 to have some fun, thus leading everyone on from the start. Then unequally unfair is how she took her attitude all the way to the bank, twice!

It still amazes me that Rob didn't get a clue when Erin brushed off his affections when they went on that fantasy date where they dressed up. Then Rob came back on FLOM2, clearly told her how he felt over and over again, then Erin comes back with, "Oh, I had no idea" - Rob's face seething at that point. Weak excuse Erin, you couldn't be more transparent. Chicks like her give decent women a bad name.

10-08-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
42. "Hello"
LAST EDITED ON 10-08-03 AT 03:37 PM (EST)

To please the decent women, Erin should have picked Rob on FLOM 2
as she was very certain that Rob, an attorney, was not trying to mislead her, and at the end Erin was definitely sure that she was to get the 2 million. Unless one is Rob, the viewers would not know what his motive was on FLOM 2. Didn't Paige say that he might be there for revenge?

Even indecent women are entitled not to choose the man they did not say they are in love with no matter any alleged verbal or non-verbal misleadings at the beginning of the dating game. Maybe Erin is not a decent person for taking the risk in choosing Chad, the man that her heart desires and the man that Erin was not even sure if he would pick her or the money. She could have chosen Rob to get the 2 million because others say that he would definitely pick Erin. That will make her a decent person - chose Rob instead of Chad for the money even if Erin has strong feelings for Chad.

10-11-03, 10:52 AM (EST)
44. "I don't get this"
She can't change the fact that Rob chose her. She can't change the fact that she didn't have feelings for him. She has feelings for Chad. Why should she go against her heart and choose Rob. If she and Rob got together, it may eventually make their lives miserable. Was she suppossed to drop out of the game when she found out about the million? What about everyone else who said they would take the millon, should they have too? If Rob wanted someone who loved him unconditionally, he should have chose Paige. But he didn't care for her enough to chose her.

10-08-03, 12:28 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
They are lying if they tell you that they have not lied anytime or they know someone that haven't.

10-11-03, 06:29 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Final reflexions upon FLOM#1-3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-03 AT 11:30 AM (EST)

Oh, please, God, "lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil."

10-12-03, 00:20 AM (EST)
47. "976-DUDE"
My other theory early on in FLOM2 was that Rob was sorry he signed up for the show once it started, so perhaps by choosing Erin he completed the cycle in sabotaging his own efforts. You'd have to be blind not to see that Erin was aloof to Rob and hiding behind this "I'm not accustomed to opening up" thing.

If that's the case, Rob is a pretty good actor. He was a hard one to figure out short of conscious sedation.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •