The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

wonton 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-08-03, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wonton Click to send private message to wonton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
Talk about love or money, she said split, 50:50 not 75 : 25%, wow that was cheap, put your money where mouth is sweetie
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Could some one please tell me W... Lumster 09-08-03 1
   RE: Could some one please tell me W... wonton 09-08-03 2
       RE: Could some one please tell me W... MandyM 09-08-03 3
           RE: Could some one please tell me W... Lumster 09-08-03 4
           RE: Could some one please tell me W... okdebi 09-08-03 5
               RE: Could some one please tell me W... tarmaq 09-08-03 7
                   RE: Could some one please tell me W... kcstrip 09-09-03 10
                       RE: Could some one please tell me W... Lumster 09-09-03 11
           RE: Could some one please tell me W... wonton 09-08-03 6
               RE: Could some one please tell me W... ErinBlows 09-08-03 9
           RE: Could some one please tell me W... kcstrip 09-08-03 8
   RE: Could some one please tell me W... Hamster 09-09-03 18
   RE: Could some one please tell me W... lenard 10-03-03 43
 RE: Could some one please tell me W... IslandFever 09-09-03 12
 RE: Could some one please tell me W... ErinIsNotYour FriendChad 09-09-03 13
   RE: Could some one please tell me W... debbemo 09-09-03 15
 RE: Could some one please tell me W... debbemo 09-09-03 14
 RE: Could some one please tell me W... Ahtumbreez 09-09-03 16
   RE: Could some one please tell me W... kcstrip 09-09-03 17
 What about Rob? mikey 09-09-03 19
   RE: What about Rob? mic813 09-09-03 20
       Regis and Kelly Lartuf 09-09-03 21
           RE: Regis and Kelly Hamster 09-09-03 22
       I agree whole heartedly travelingprincess 09-09-03 23
           RE: I agree whole heartedly ReeSha 09-12-03 25
               RE: I agree whole heartedly chicachica 09-14-03 28
       RE: What about Rob? Guppin1234 09-09-03 24
           RE: What about Rob? jen20 09-12-03 26
 RE: Another thought strid333 09-14-03 27
   RE: Another thought Lumster 09-15-03 29
 RE: Could some one please tell me W... RealTV 09-15-03 30
   RE: Could some one please tell me W... ReeSha 09-15-03 31
       RE: Could some one please tell me W... shamu222 09-15-03 32
           RE: Could some one please tell me W... ReeSha 09-15-03 33
               RE: Could some one please tell me W... chicachica 09-15-03 34
           RE: Could some one please tell me W... Lumster 09-16-03 36
               RE: Could some one please tell me W... chicachica 09-16-03 38
               RE: Could some one please tell me W... shamu222 09-16-03 40
 RE: Could some one please tell me W... iluvrealitytv 09-15-03 35
   RE: Could some one please tell me W... Lumster 09-16-03 37
 RE: Could some one please tell me W... AdventUser 09-16-03 39
 Because from the first show.... Ms24Gal 09-17-03 41
   RE: Because from the first show.... Guppin1234 09-18-03 42
 RE: Could some one please tell me W... lenard 10-03-03 44
   RE: Could some one please tell me W... chicachica 10-06-03 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-08-03, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
That's what I've been saying all along - Erin is a money-hungry whore! The fairest thing for her to have done was to split the $2 million with him, seeing as he took a great gamble and picked her. In fact, I thought that was what she offered him until I saw the check!! In fact, I'm sure Chad thought the same thing until he saw the check (which he didn't even look at while on the show). Maybe that's why they're not together anymore - because she's such a money-hungry whore.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-08-03, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wonton Click to send private message to wonton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-03 AT 11:09 PM (EST)

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! When she said split, I thought that was so fair, and I actually thought she was pretty decent for a sec, but when they flashed to the check, 500,000 i though ewwwwww. Chad is all that, and she showed her lack of love, by pulling that stunt. The guy gave it up, she should give it up for him. How majorly cheap. Chad, is a one in a million, decent guy man, I would have probably gave him the two mill (just kidding)! Min 1 mill. Anyhow, she showed her true colors, and as it were Chad is a better catch than her, he should find himself a woman, who cares more about him than cash. Gosh

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-08-03, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
Ummm...she didn't have to give him anything at all so the fact that she "split" the cash the she would have received from the second show (remember, she could've kept the million from the first show) was pretty decent and generous considering these things usually don't work .

MM Why do we kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?

09-08-03, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
True, she didn't have to give him a cent but if she was a class act at all, she would've given him $1 million, which is what he sacrificed for her. However, we all know she is anything but a class act. She is a money-hungry whore.

okdebi 107 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-03, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okdebi Click to send private message to okdebi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
Mandy,

I agree with you and had posted on another thread that she didn't have to give him anything!

As much as I don't really care too much for Erin, I was glad the show had a happy ending. Chad is leaving the show with $500,000 in his pocket AND the "girl" so that's a whole lot more than he had coming in. I'm still confused though since I thought the 2 million was an annuity payment.

Debi

tarmaq 127 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-03, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarmaq Click to send private message to tarmaq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
I'm sure Chad's 500,000 check was a prop - just like all the checks on there. He'll be paid out in time like Erin will, I'll bet.

I haven't been a big Erin fan - but I understand why she gave him the amount she did. They split the money from this show equally. He certainly wasn't entitled to what was in effect her money from the last show. And it's more than he was expecting to get, right?

kcstrip 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-03, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kcstrip Click to send private message to kcstrip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
>I haven't been a big Erin
>fan - but I understand
>why she gave him the
>amount she did. They
>split the money from this
>show equally. He certainly
>wasn't entitled to what was
>in effect her money from
>the last show. And
>it's more than he was
>expecting to get, right?

Wrong! She lost it ALL not just one million if he didn't choose her, so the 2 million was from THIS show. She had an obligation to split that money 50/50 with him. He could have chosen the money (which he should have!) and she would have nothing! He made a huge leap of faith for her. He had no idea about the 2 million, so she should have rewarded his generosity by giving back what he gave up. Besides, if you're planning on possibley spending the rest of your life with someone, shouldn't everything you have be divided equally?

09-09-03, 01:04 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
I agree with kcstrip. Erin showed how money-hungry she was when she only gave Chad $500,000. What a slap in the face for the guy who gave up $1 million to be with her. In the promos from last season, Erin is seen saying "Smart girls finish rich". Well, I guess that's her intention all along. I'll bet that she wasn't even gonna give him a dime but the producers had to urge her to give a little to make her look more like a better person.

09-08-03, 11:34 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
>Ummm...she didn't have to give him
>anything at all so the
>fact that she "split" the
>cash the she would have
>received from the second show
>(remember, she could've kept the
>million from the first show)
>was pretty decent and generous
>considering these things usually don't
>work .
>

Ahhhh.. Chad didnt have to do it either. And, considering that she was on the verge of getting nothing, two seconds earlier and Chad getting the million, she went the cheapscate route. I think Chad is generous, Erin is not.

ErinBlows 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-03, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ErinBlows Click to send private message to ErinBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
Wonton got it right. The moment Erin agreed to give up the million from the first show, that money was gone. In order to get any money at all, she had to convince a guy to pick her at the end of 2. When that moment occurred, she won the $2 mil and it was a payoff solely tied to actions in 2. Splitting half meant giving Chad $1 mil.

And she should have been happy with that deal. She would have secured $1 mil that she gave up after the first show, garnered extra face time on TV for whatever acting aspirations she must have, and also emerged from the show looking like a magnanimous individual.

Instead she rationalized that the mil from the first show was hers and splitting the winnings from the second meant only giving Chad $500K. I can certainly see how a greedy individual could make that rationalization, but it definitely reveals the type of person you are.

09-08-03, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcstrip Click to send private message to kcstrip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
>Ummm...she didn't have to give him
>anything at all so the
>fact that she "split" the
>cash the she would have
>received from the second show
>(remember, she could've kept the
>million from the first show)
>was pretty decent and generous
>considering these things usually don't
>work .

Umm...HE didn't have to pick her either, and could be sitting back with a cool million and she would have nothing, which she deserves!!!!

Hamster 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hamster Click to send private message to Hamster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
The check was made out in the sum that Chad would get after taxes but I thought she should have made it out for 1 million anyways. So you know they are not together?? I watched them on the Today show this morning and Katie C asked if they were in love and neither of them answered...Erin was awkward and seemed fake but that is par for the course with her. Poor Chad- He seems to be truly "into" her...

lenard 7 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lenard Click to send private message to lenard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
You guys are all missing something. She went
on the second show not for nothing but to improve her image.

First show: takes money (bad image)

Second show: splits money (good image)

Thus the money is increased and the image problem corrected.

Dont agree? Im sure the good folks at NBC pointed out to her:

Imagine if she took the money both times! Two guys fall in love
and she robs them both. Th press she would get would
not be worth the 2 million. So she figured rightly, the
good press is worth $500 000. And who could argue with that.
All sorts of media organisations are lining up to make up
for the loss already.

Well calculated, and hope she goes to hell!

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-09-03, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
I was surprised too to see the amount on the check, but she did say to him, "I'm giving you half of the million we played for here." A lot of this is contrived and who knows how the producers manipulated the outcome. From the beginning it should have been if the guy chooses her then they both get a million.

ErinIsNotYour FriendChad 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ErinIsNotYour%20FriendChad Click to send private message to ErinIsNotYour%20FriendChad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
>Talk about love or money, she
>said split, 50:50 not 75
>: 25%, wow that was
>cheap, put your money where
>mouth is sweetie

I loved her rationale: "I'll split the million we were playing for here with you, Chad." Right, but she gave up that first million, in order to win TWO million. Therefore, they were playing for 2 million in the second show. But what do you expect from a girl who claims she needs the 2 million becuase of family problems. Yeah. The problem is, her sisters are married to rich guys and she's not. She probably doesn't have nearly as much cool stuff as they do. Chad, you are a good sport and I hope you met a nice girl while this was airing.

debbemo 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail debbemo Click to send private message to debbemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
doesn't it just piss you right off how she still pretended to love this guy after he gave it all up for her...........what a brat....boy, after she'd been kissing those other guys and practically begging chad to change his mind when he was almost about to say he was gonna go for the money...........ahhhhhhhhhhh it just drives me crazy..........he shoulda dumped her and kept the million.....she'll never stay with him..it's pretty obious when she only gave him a pittance compared to her windfall

debbemo 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail debbemo Click to send private message to debbemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
i have the same problem that is why i am awake at this ungodly hour.....thinking of how that wench, erin screwed poor chad..........now he'll never know for sure how much she really cares cause if he had of chose the money.......she would have nothing and he would have a million..........but he chooses her and she ends up with one and a half million and he only gets five hundred thousand.........but i think i could see in his face when he was hugging her that it was sinking in that he'd been screwed.........i hate her

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-03, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
Now see, I thought she was just being smart. The rules do state that the contestant can take a lump sum instead of payments, like a lottery that lump sum will be smaller but you don't have to wait around for it. So I figured she was taking the lump sum and splitting it with him. And besides, she'll still be the one to pay the taxes, so if indeed he does get 500,000 he doesn't have much to complain about, since that's what he would have walked away with after taxes if he'd taken the money instead.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

09-09-03, 08:09 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
Taxes would still have to be taken out of the 500 grand. The lump sum option for the entire 2 million is just a little over $100,000, so she could not have possibly given him that much anyway. So, she's definitely a scheming, money hungry, whore!

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-09-03, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "What about Rob?"
Obviously, she gave Chad $500,000, and is saving another $500,00 to split with Rob, who got her the first million.

Actually, I don't really believe she would have gone down to $0 if Chad did not pick her -- there was an unspecified "consolation prize" coming her way, so there was some logic of what she had done in spiltting only the $1 million.

mic813 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mic813 Click to send private message to mic813 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: What about Rob?"

oh my people. why do you insist bashing erin for everything she does.. she took a leap for her true feelings, and from the way it was portrayed, this was very new and hard for her

she gave chad money period.. she was under no obligation to, and now she is a money grubbing whore??? she could have kept rob all along and taken the 2 mil without a second thought

stop being so harsh on her

Lartuf 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lartuf Click to send private message to Lartuf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Regis and Kelly"
Erin and Chad are very much together. They did a telephone interview on Regis and Kelly and Chad admitted that they are in love. Erin said she couldn't believe he finally admitted it to the media for the first time on Regis and Kelly. I guess neither one of them care too much about the money. It seems like they care more about one another.

Hamster 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hamster Click to send private message to Hamster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Regis and Kelly"
what other appearances are they making- anyone know?

travelingprincess 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingprincess Click to send private message to travelingprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "I agree whole heartedly"
mic813 is correct. You guys are being too hard on her. She took a leap choosing Chad so she could pursue a relationship with him. she knew Wade was going to choose her over the money but she followed her heart. I applaud her for that. It was so clear that she had strong feelings for Chad. She said she was giving him half of the money they played for on the show. He wasnt playing for $2mil. He was playing for $1mil and he got half and the girl. I am really happy with the way it turned out, I just think 2 hours was a rediculously long time for the show. there was nothing but filler and commercials. That pissed me off but the ending was great. I was surprised. I thought he was going to take the money.

Ok, Im done.

ReeSha 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-12-03, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ReeSha Click to send private message to ReeSha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: I agree whole heartedly"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-03 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

NO I think that she is a money hog. If she was truly in it for the love in this round she would have gave him his mil back. She never showed much true emotion to me.

chicachica 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-14-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chicachica Click to send private message to chicachica Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: I agree whole heartedly"
It is obvious that Chad likes Erin because he gave up one million
for her. Chad could have done better by returning the $500,OOO back to Erin and have Erin get all the money. After all, Chad likes Erin that much, and love conquers all. And perhaps Chad does not need that money.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-09-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: What about Rob?"
Only time will tell (us more).

jen20 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-03, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jen20 Click to send private message to jen20 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: What about Rob?"
You guys are all idiots! It's a TV show, duh. It's all staged, Hellooooo!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-14-03, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Another thought"
Though I am thinking that Erin was probably being a gold-digger, here is another thought to throw out for discussion. Perhaps, she signed a contract that she was only allowed to share a certain amount (25%) of the winnings with her pick.

On Survivor, they aren't allowed to split the $1,000,000. Runner up gets $100,000 and that is it. Though, I think the winner is allowed to buy the other person a gift. I do believe that Tina promised Colby a motorbike (but Rosie O'Donnell gave Colby a bike so Tina gave the equivalent cash value of a bike so Colby could buy something else).

Feel free to discuss.

Three is the perfect number.

09-15-03, 02:24 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Another thought"
>Though I am thinking that Erin was probably being a gold->digger, here is another thought to throw out for discussion. >Perhaps, she signed a contract that she was only allowed to >share a certain amount (25%) of the winnings with her pick.

Erin could've given Chad any amount she wanted - that's what she said. She could've given him nothing at all. They gave her a blank cheque and allowed her to write the amount of her choice.

RealTV 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 02:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealTV Click to send private message to RealTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "

Erin could have said NO to playing the 2nd time round. And she could have walked away already with a million instead she played AGAIN. So why should the other mill reflect on this game at all? She played to gain another mill. And Chad put a mill-not 2. It's a business thing. Thats nice of her to have offered the 5OO thous period. Rob was ready to split the mill with her as well if she chose him. It's a game thats all$$

Erin sensed Chad new she was playing for something too. It's unfortunate though it was announced publicly that it may have been for NOTHING (as someone already mentioned) the money is received over a long period of time or if she accepts full payout early now and covers taxes etc. There won't be anything left for Chad.

09-15-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ReeSha Click to send private message to ReeSha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
Remember it is just a game as you stated.

She herself talked about how at first it just would have been great to get 2 million. Frankly I think that is all she cared about. Like I said if she was truly playing for heart like she likes to think, then when it came down to winning the check giving him a mil would have been nothing to her.

shamu222 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shamu222 Click to send private message to shamu222 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
Chad should have given back the $500,000 back to Erin as he wants to win Erin's heart.

At least Erin is not a pretentious lady. She could have taken Rob instead of the money ( Love or Money 1 ) and pretended she had romantic connections with Rob when, but she did not. I thought the 2 shows were LOVE or MONEY , not Charity or Money.

In my opinion, a gold-digger is one who pretends to fall in love. In Love or Money 1, Erin did not misled Rob into thinking that she was in love with the handsome attorney. I think Paige was very interested in Rob, and if she were the choice of Rob and then took the money, perhaps one could say she was probably the gold-digger.

09-15-03, 12:00 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
The show should have been called for the Love of Money!!

09-15-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chicachica Click to send private message to chicachica Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
There are not too many saints around, are they? For those who love money, they are not in the minority. Mother Teresa is really missed! The show should have been called "Mother Teresa, Where Are Thou?"

09-16-03, 00:26 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
>In my opinion, a gold-digger is one who pretends to fall in >love. In Love or Money 1, Erin did not misled Rob into thinking >that she was in love with the handsome attorney. I think Paige >was very interested in Rob, and if she were the choice of Rob >and then took the money, perhaps one could say she was probably >the gold-digger.

Erin played with Rob on many levels. First, she told him that she was starting to fall for him (in FLOM1). Not the kind of thing you'd say to someone you don't give a hoot about. Second, she led him on. She made him believe she was interested in him. That's why he picked her. That, my friend, is a gold-digger. Okay, if that wasn't proof enough, we knew she didn't care for Rob. So, why in the world would she keep him around and not get rid of him right away after he came back in FLOM2? Well, that's cuz she knew he'd pick her over the money! Again, that is a gold-diggin b*tch!

09-16-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
It's too bad when a salesperson convinces organizations to buy his products because some would consider that gold-digging. Poor Rob, he is a living commodity and he is the object of gold-digging. Erin should be hired by big organizations because of her persuasive abilities. She seems to be unlike Paige who I think was using her kissable lips to convince Rob to pick her. I respect Rob for not choosing those ladies who pretend to be falling in love by using their kissable lips too much. Erin may be gold-digging, but Rob and Chad both like her, and that is more than enough for others to be envious. Erin has the money and she has Chad! Too bad for the others who do not have either one of them!

shamu222 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shamu222 Click to send private message to shamu222 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
Perhaps the best way to stop gold-digging on reality shows is to eliminate all competitors except one on the first night.

To Erin, congratulations! With all the gold, may her sky continue to have silver linings!

iluvrealitytv 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iluvrealitytv Click to send private message to iluvrealitytv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
Erin won the first FLOM outright, without Chad's help. That one million dollars is hers. She split the second million dollars for FLOM2 with Chad, giving him half of the one million dollars from the second show. He shouldnt get any of her money from the first show. She got Rob to pick her and that million is hers. Hope your question is answered.

09-16-03, 00:30 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
>Erin won the first FLOM outright, without Chad's help. That one >million dollars is hers. She split the second million dollars >for FLOM2 with Chad, giving him half of the one million dollars >from the second show. He shouldnt get any of her money from the >first show. She got Rob to pick her and that million is hers. >Hope your question is answered.

That wasn't the agreement. Erin had the choice of trading in her million for a chance at two million. Her winning the two million is a separate game. Had Chad not chosen her, she would've got nothing (but a consolation prize). Hence, that first million she won was null and void after she took the chance at the two million.

AdventUser 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AdventUser Click to send private message to AdventUser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
Hmmm, when she worked here at Advent Software she was never considered cheap... and he turned heads too. She was a friendly person and easy to get along with. Many people would have kept it all....
Maybe you should know what somebody is like (other than watching them for 1 hour once a week on a T.V. show) before you pass judgement. I'm sure many on this forum would not have even been that generous.

Ms24Gal 12 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ms24Gal Click to send private message to Ms24Gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Because from the first show...."
she won a million dollars...it's hers and hers alone. So that's why Chad only got $500,000.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-18-03, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Because from the first show...."
The pot was 2 mil, Chad got 500k and Erin got 1.5 mil.

lenard 7 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lenard Click to send private message to lenard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
You guys are all missing something. She went
on the second show not for nothing but to improve her image.

First show: takes money (bad image)

Second show: splits money (good image)

Thus the money is increased and the image problem corrected.

Dont agree? Im sure the good folks at NBC pointed out to her:

Imagine if she took the money both times! Two guys fall in love
and she robs them both. Th press she would get would
not be worth the 2 million. So she figured rightly, the
good press is worth $500 000. And who could argue with that.
All sorts of media organisations are lining up to make up
for the loss already.

Well calculated, and hope she goes to hell!

10-06-03, 07:06 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Could some one please tell me WHY she did not cut him in for a million? "
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-03 AT 07:17 PM (EST)

One has to be mentally unstable to worry about how people think of herself/himself?

You mean only the mentally unstable go to heaven?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •