The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is anyone actually happy for Erin?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

Phelle4ever 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-09-03, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Phelle4ever Click to send private message to Phelle4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is anyone actually happy for Erin?"
I thought that it was really sweet and I actually wish Chad and Erin the best of luck I wonder if they're still together and can't wait to find out tommorrow on the today show, I'm reallly happy for them and I wonder is anyone else actually happy too?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is anyone actually happy for Er... kcstrip 09-09-03 1
 RE: Is anyone actually happy for Er... Lumster 09-09-03 2
 RE: Is anyone actually happy for Er... djk 09-09-03 3
   RE: Is anyone actually happy for Er... mic813 09-09-03 4
       RE: Is anyone actually happy for Er... leogirl_21 09-09-03 5
           RE: Is anyone actually happy for Er... travelingprincess 09-09-03 6
 RE: Is anyone actually happy for Er... Guppin1234 09-09-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kcstrip 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-03, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kcstrip Click to send private message to kcstrip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is anyone actually happy for Erin?"
>I thought that it was really
>sweet and I actually wish
>Chad and Erin the best
>of luck I wonder if
>they're still together and can't
>wait to find out tommorrow
>on the today show, I'm
>reallly happy for them and
>I wonder is anyone else
>actually happy too?

Nope.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-09-03, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is anyone actually happy for Erin?"
I think Chad can do a lot better than Erin.

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-09-03, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is anyone actually happy for Erin?"
I always love happy endings. I am happy for them, and I think it is cool they both risked money for love.

mic813 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mic813 Click to send private message to mic813 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is anyone actually happy for Erin?"

i liked them both from the start.. chad showed true feeling for erin when he got upset over her answer on where does she see them when it was over.. and remember it was hard for erin to express everything she wanted to, b/c she couldn't spill that she knew about any of the twists

they seemed truely happy together at the end, just kinda standing there, hugging... thats the best feeling

but screw nbc for starting off a relationship with so many lies and deceptions.. no way it could work out long term

as far as erin wanting to maybe hit california and work in enterainment.. no offense, i love her, but judging from her reaction to chad telling her about the game, she is a terrible actress

anyway.. good luck to them both.. but if it doesn't work out, i'll take chad anyway

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-09-03, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is anyone actually happy for Erin?"
Forget about Erin! I'm not upset that Chad chose her neither am I happy for her...I guess you can call me neutral. I was very very upset when Erin lied to Wade (when she said she didn't kiss him because she was afraid of what his mom would think!) That is such a big load of crap! She was lying....I could see it on her face!
As for Chad picking her, wow, I actually think she's very lucky to have such a wonderful guy like Chad...I love him! I liked him from the very first date that him and Erin went on with Vic. I really think Chad is a wonderful person and he really did prove that by picking Erin. But I thought that it was unfair for him to get only $500,000 instead of $1 million.
But I guess if he is happy, that's all that matters, right?

travelingprincess 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingprincess Click to send private message to travelingprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is anyone actually happy for Erin?"
I Love it! that is so funny! yOu are so right, she was soooo lying when she did the "i cant kiss you becuase of your mom" thing! I had almost forgotten about that. Kinda goes with her telling Rob she was taking the money for her family! Hahahahah.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-09-03, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is anyone actually happy for Erin?"
I'm happy for Chad in that he wont walk away empty handed (money). I think Erin, over time, will grow bored with Chad.

As stated in a prior post,
she's a cold fish.

She couldn't even bring herself to say the words boyfriend or potential husband, she said "significant other." So you walk into a party, and no one has ever met Chad and she says, "Hi everybody, this is my other." If I was Chad, that would make me feel quite insignificant... too inadequate in Erin's book to warrant a higher standing in her life. She said the best you can hope for iss a long-term commitment, so she doesn't believe in marriage. She must have quite a past so as to be so jaded, but

as I stated in a previous post,

get some therapy and get over it. Don't invite someone into your life just to suck them down into your black hole of past mistakes.

Chad is of higher quality than Erin, and the two just don't match. Chad seems pretty sharp, and I hope he will realize this on his own, so he can walk away from her wiser and richer but not broken hearted.

So, you are probably not going to find too many people in this forum at least that are happy for Erin. She's been all about the money from the beginning.

When Chad said he was going to take her over the money, there should have been tears streaming down her face. Most people would have reacted this way. She rarely shows vulnerability, and she just doesn't have what it takes to let herself go in a relationship. Chad will be giving, and Erin will be selfish. She's not capable of graduating to a deep relationship as she is always stuck in that first-date mentality.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •