The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone catch Chad and Erin on the Today show?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-09-03, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone catch Chad and Erin on the Today show?"
I didn't see their Today or Regis apperance. Anyone see it? Did it look as if they are still together?
If they are, I don't think it will last. When Chad was pulling a fast one on her and making it sound like he was going to pick the money you could almost see Erin's brain working. It wasn't saying "I like him so much and he's not going to pick me" it was more like, "crap I just lost 2 million dollars!"
And the fact that these two were so...like..."I can'trust this person" doesn't bode well for the rest of their relationship future.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Still Together CSHS79 09-09-03 1
   RE: Still Together Joyful 09-09-03 3
 Yes AyaK 09-09-03 2
   RE: Yes Lumster 09-09-03 4
       Mr. Personality? AyaK 09-09-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-09-03, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Still Together"
On Today they said they have been happily together secretly these
past 3 months. Too soon to call it love, but very happy. They didn't appear on Regis, merely called in to respond to him. There
Chad called their relationship LOVE. So we shall see what happens from here.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-09-03, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Still Together"
Thanks for the update CSHS79.
I'll admit it...a part of me was hoping that it wouldn't work out because I think Erin is kinda a money-grubber. But If they are happy, then all the best to them.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-03, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Yes"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID46/133.shtml#6

and we have an RTVW story about it:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1700

For now, they're together. They also talked about how weird it was having to be separated while the show was airing, and the fact that they've really been on only 5 dates -- although they both agreed that they knew a lot more about each other than normal people who have only been on five dates.

From the way that they answered the marriage question, I would expect that the topic has come up between them. To be honest, I expect that they'll get married if Erin, the poor little rich girl, is ready to get married ... but I'm not sure that she is.

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-09-03, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Yes"
>Of course, this is also only the second show where a woman has >been the one choosing a potential mate. We refuse to speculate >on the sociological implications of this, if it turns out to be >the case --- we're sure there are plenty of other people who >will do that for us.

This is incorrect. This would be the 3rd show where a woman chooses a man. The first was The Bachelorette where Trista chose Ryan. The second was Mr. Personality, where Hayley chose Will, and the third is For Love or Money 2, where Erin chose Chad. Unlike shows a-plenty where a man choses his mate among a group of woman, all three couples are supposedly still together - and two of the three are engaged!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-03, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Mr. Personality?"
I've mercifully pretty much blocked that "show" out of my mind -- and I refuse to dredge it up for this news article! In my opinion, it ranks as one of the two worst reality shows of the past two years.

Nevertheless, I guess you're right.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •