The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reunion show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-03, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reunion show"
I'm surprised not to see much posting on the reunion show. Did no one watch? Was everyone enjoying Zack and Amy on "Paradise Hotel"?!?!

If you didn't see it, you missed very little.

Paige is a drama queen DAW to put all other DAWs to shame. She showed her age and maturity level frequently during this show.

While I know Erin couldn't say anything about the outcome, she didn't come off in a good light.

Rob tried very hard to take the high road. He was sitting on the front sofa between Erin and Paige. I noticed that, while he was friendly with Paige, except for a hug after his introduction he never touched her, and had no real personal warmth towards her. Also, they repeatedly showed the scenes of Rob and the boots and the night he made such a fool of himself. He basically just had to sit there and take it, but did take the high road on it.

Note to Eric: You may be trying to produce a "wet hair" look. It comes across my TV screen as a "greasy hair" look. Not cool. Not becoming. Not good. Shampoo, Eric. Get to know it. Learn to use it. Follow that instruction about "Repeat".

There was one funny moment, when they showed confessional outtakes. Some of those were hilarious.

At the end, Wade and Chad were brought out onto the balcony. This after a LOT of effort to introduce drama and suspense into Erin's big choice. This is JMHO, but judging from their reactions, I think Erin chose Chad... and Chad took the green dollar bills.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reunion show CantStandToLook 09-02-03 1
   RE: Reunion show SurvivinDawg 09-02-03 2
       RE: Reunion show travelingprincess 09-02-03 3
           RE: Reunion show SurvivinDawg 09-02-03 4
               RE: Reunion show CantStandToLook 09-02-03 7
               RE: Reunion show travelingprincess 09-02-03 8
                   RE: Reunion show Loree 09-02-03 9
                   RE: Reunion show Lumster 09-03-03 14
       RE: Reunion show Lumster 09-03-03 13
 RE: Reunion show djk 09-02-03 5
   RE: Reunion show SurvivinDawg 09-02-03 6
       RE: Reunion show Lumster 09-03-03 15
 RE: Reunion show Loree 09-02-03 10
   RE: Reunion show Guppin1234 09-02-03 11
       RE: Reunion show dramafreak 09-02-03 12
           RE: Reunion show Guppin1234 09-03-03 17
           RE: Reunion show SurvivinDawg 09-05-03 26
   RE: Reunion show Lumster 09-03-03 16
 RE: Reunion show oneheadlight 09-03-03 18
 RE: Reunion show Joyful 09-03-03 19
   RE: Reunion show dramafreak 09-03-03 20
   RE: Reunion show wendyv 09-03-03 21
       RE: Reunion show Lumster 09-04-03 22
           RE: Reunion show dramafreak 09-04-03 23
           RE: Reunion show Guppin1234 09-04-03 24
               RE: Reunion show djk 09-04-03 25
               RE: Reunion show Lumster 09-08-03 28
 RE: Reunion show CaliGirl 09-06-03 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reunion show"
It did seem like they tried to make an ass of Rob the whole show. He's a boob but give the man a break..it's been done and I think he realizes he was a boob. Other than the man bashing, the rest of the show was kinda boring. I was doing the switch between this and P-HO. I'd like to kick the guy that thought up bringing back the losers in the a$$.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-02-03, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reunion show"
I thought it was funny how, when the girls were asked if any of them would take the deal Vic took, and at least seven of them immediately raised their hands.

But I generally agree that the reunion show was definitely tuned to FLOM1. The guys hardly got any airtime (except for Eric).

Bringing back all the losers was just an attempt to hype up the drama and get in an extra week of TV time. It also was a shameless and (IMHO) failed attempt to make this show look more like "The Bachelor".

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

travelingprincess 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-02-03, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingprincess Click to send private message to travelingprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reunion show"
I was so disappointed that there was a reunion show. These people just arent interesting enough to warrent one! I would of liked to see a reunion show on Dr Phil or something with just Wade, Chad, and Erin. Maybe Rob. I think that would be entertaining. "what were you thinking???"

Am I the only one who thinks Erin got a boob job?

Also, i am new to these boards so could you explain what {IMHO} means?

Oh, and I totally agree with you on who won. It looks like Erin got a dose of her own.

09-02-03, 12:50 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Reunion show"
IMHO = (I)n (M)y (H)umble (O)pinion. Some people think the "H" means "(H)onest", etc.

I really didn't notice if Erin got a bOOb job or not. I'm kind of tired of looking at Erin and that big mouth of hers as it is.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Reunion show"
Erin's so ugly it's hard enough to look at her at all much less long enough to notice if she got new brains..I mean boobs.

travelingprincess 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingprincess Click to send private message to travelingprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Reunion show"
Thanks for the explanation on the acronym.

One other thing I noticed was the hairstyles that changed. Thank god Rob got his cut! and what happened to Wade? His looked horrible. Yes, eric is a grease monkey. I really dont think he is good looking. he looks like a nerd to me! Acts like one too!

As far as Erin's big mouth. I just cant stand that she smiles so crooked and so "hard". someone has got to have noticed that and told her not to do that! It makes her whole face crooked.

All of this is IMHO

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Reunion show"
Yes Rob's hair finally looked half decent. I always hated his hair. And I wasn't sure what look Wade was going for. Looked like he just got out of the shower.

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Reunion show"
Yeah, I was glad to see that Rob cut that ugly mop of his. He actually looked half decent. I was disappointed Eric cut his hair though. He looked a lot hotter with longer hair, IMHO. I laughed out loud when they showed Rob, with his ugly mop, dancing around by himself (perhaps listening to a walkman)?

09-03-03, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Reunion show"
I was actually more looking forward to this reunion show than the finale!!! I do agree with you - from the look on Wade's face, I too, think Erin chose Chad and he took the money. Erin barely got any good screen time. I think Paige stole the spotlight and despite what some of you may think about her being a drama queen, I still think she is sweet and charming. I totally agree with that girl who thought that Paige and Eric should get together!!! Kelly and Vic, I can see that too. That crass chick (sorry, forgot her name) and Munch - also a good call!!! Yeah, they did talk a lot more with the girls from FLOM1 than the guys from FLOM2. They did rub salt in the wounds of Rob by showing how much of an ass he was and how almost all of the girls (except for Paige) were in it for the money. I also found it quite humorous when they showed that Erin was in on the Rob bashing sessions!

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-02-03, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Reunion show"
I had a few thoughts on the show last night.

I thought some moments were almost painful to watch! I actually felt bad for Rob!! I guess that anyone who goes on a Reality TV Show has to be prepared to face the consequences of their actions!

I tried to watch expressions etc. to see who Erin picked, and to see if they picked her or the money. I agree that it looks like Erin picks Chad, and that there is a good chance he picks the money. It would be good to see her get rejected just because she seems so into the money, but on the other hand I am a sucker for romance so I hope I am wrong and she chooses Chad, and Chad chooses her!

09-02-03, 01:14 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Reunion show"
What I kept noticing was how the hostess was constantly saying that THE big decision was who Erin was going to pick: Chad or Wade. Of course, we all know that THAT is not the big issue... the *real* big issue is if the guy she chooses takes the money!

09-03-03, 01:42 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Reunion show"
Well, I think it's a given that Chad is in it for the money and Wade is more likely to pick her over the money so given the options, if she picked Chad, she got nothing and if she picked Wade, she has a better chance of "winning" the money.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Reunion show"
I think the reason so many women would have taken the money (like Vic) is that they know now that they didn't win. I also noticed there was no flirting or warmth with Rob towards Paige. He really is not attracted to her.

I wonder why all the guys were not there. I noticed one of the first guys booted was not there and there were probably others too.

The cameras showed so much more about Wade (confessionals) that I got the impression they were trying to hide Chad. That made me think she picked Chad. It is very obvious she prefers Chad. So it had to be hard on Wade's ego to watch Erin saying she isn't attracted to Wade but she is sure he would pick her over the money making him look like a chump. But I am not so sure Chad picked Erin over the money. We still have not been shown the part of the show where the guys are told they can not have both Erin and the money. So that will tell us alot. But for now I think she picks Chad. But since she didn't look too happy I have to wonder if Chad took the money. He almost looked uncomfortable. Sort of like he took the money over the girl and didn't want to look at Erin.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-02-03, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Reunion show"
Rob seemed to appreciate how Paige was trying to be objective and positive. She mostly had nice things to say about and to Rob. He got a little misty eyed over her, but you're right not attracted. Whether you like Rob or not, you have to appreciate all the CR*P he has had to endure with this show.

They show Chad and Wade really turning on Erin (rightly so) so I wonder if they not only told them it was love OR money and not both but also showed them clips of FLOM1?

I think she picks Chad too. Chad looked happier than Wade did, but if he got the money and he's walking on stage with that facade, then who's acting now? (Chad complained that Erin was an amazing actress in the trailer.)

dramafreak 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dramafreak Click to send private message to dramafreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Reunion show"
OK, i'm not sure we were watching the same show. When they brought out chad and wade, Erin was like ecstatic, hiding her mouth and really smiling. If the guy did choose erin then they probably have not been able to see each other since the show ended so it might have been a clue how happy she was. Wade did not look happy but chad was similing. Now as far as chad saying she was an actress, remember when they showed clips of rob saying that about paige during flom1. Then you saw the show and it was just part of a sentence saying she really has feelings for me or she is a great con artist. These clips are edited for commericals so that they can draw us in. I had said in another thread that i thought she let wade down because it looked like his short hair from the back, but now it looks like chad has his hair all slicked back and when they showed her saying she was falling in love with one of them, they had blurred out the back of the guys head, but it still looked like very short hair, so who knows!!! We'll find out on monday.

09-03-03, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Reunion show"
If you're saying you think she has feelings for Wade (he has the shorter hair), I'd be shocked. She looked like she was going to vomit giving this gorgeous guy a back rub - what's up with that?

09-05-03, 06:20 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Reunion show"
When they brought out chad and wade, Erin was like ecstatic, hiding her mouth and really smiling.

Disagree. My impression was that Erin was shocked to see them. Ecstatic was definitely NOT the impression I got, so sorry.

Wade did not look happy but chad was similing.

I agree that Wade didn't look very happy, but the impression I got of Chad was that he was sitting there thinking "I rejected her for the money; I can't give it away with a facial expression; I am soooo uncomfortable here; Pleeeaaassseee get me out of here!" etc.

09-03-03, 01:44 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Reunion show"
Actually, I think the reason a lot of women said that they would've taken the money (like Vic) was because Rob was a bonifide loser. It was no secret they thought he was a loser and that they were staying just for the money, especially after the boot incident.

oneheadlight 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-03, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oneheadlight Click to send private message to oneheadlight Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Reunion show"
I agree with your observations about the reunion show and the participants.

I also thought the color Erin wore complimented her quite nicely.

I do hope that you are wrong about Chad; I am rooting for Erin to win!

Whatever that means.

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-03, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Reunion show"
I didn't watch the first FLOM but for some odd reason I happed on to the second. So the first part of the reunion show was like background to me.
Poor Wade looked like he wanted to be anywhere else in the world then on that stage. I think he chose Erin over the money but she didn't choose him.
Chad looked like a happy guy, so either he chose Erin and now has 2 million bucks and the girl, or he chose the money and has one million bucks and a date every night of the week.
And even though they fuzzed the picture of the guy Erin was saying she thinks she was falling in love to, to me it looked like the back of Chad's head.

09-03-03, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dramafreak Click to send private message to dramafreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Reunion show"
I saw another commercial on the show today and it does look like she is talking to chad when she says she is falling in love. It looks like when they are at the table, all 3 of them, wade has a blue shirt on and chad a white and the person they fuzzed out has a white shirt on. Now it could be just casual clothes but it looks like they are all in formal attire, maybe a last dinner before the big decision.

wendyv 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyv Click to send private message to wendyv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Reunion show"
>>>>Poor Wade looked like he wanted to be anywhere else in the world then on that stage.

Probably because of that awful new hairstyle.

09-04-03, 02:44 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Reunion show"
It's a given that Erin was talking to Chad when she said she was falling in love... The real question is, is she going to pick him and go after love or be a money hungry whore and say she has a "better chance" at the money with Wade? The other question is, will Chad choose her back or go for the money? He's made it clear that he was in it for the money in the last few episodes but will he change his mind when he hears that Erin is falling for him?

09-04-03, 11:33 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Reunion show"
Everyone keeps saying that chad has made it clear that he is in it for the money. I don't see that. Can anyone explain how they get that impression? Thanks.

09-04-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Reunion show"
I think that's just a last ditch tactic of hers to get him to take her over the money.

Dramafreak: Chad seemed to gravitate more towards the money over the last couple of episodes based on Erin's scheming behavior.

Erin seems to think that she's get the 2 mil and the guy, so does that mean she doesn't split the money with the guy who "wins" like in FLOM1? It doesn't seem like that made that as clear as they did in FLOM1.

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Reunion show"
I am trying to figure out the $2mil thing too. In FLOM1 they split it, but like you said she sounds like she gets the full $2mil if the guys chooses her. Maybe they will clarify this on the finale.

09-08-03, 11:46 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Reunion show"
>Erin seems to think that she's get the 2 mil and the guy, so >does that mean she doesn't split the money with the guy >who "wins" like in FLOM1? It doesn't seem like that made that >as clear as they did in FLOM1

She does get $2 million and the guy. There's no obligation for her to split the money (if she was classy, she would offer half) but she is not required. The same was true in FLOM1. Rob was not obligated to split his $1 million with the girl he chose.

CaliGirl 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-06-03, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CaliGirl Click to send private message to CaliGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Reunion show"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-03 AT 10:25 AM (EST)

It fascinates me that despite all these declarations of intent to find a "true connection" with her choice, Erin was and is in this stupid dating/game show strictly for the money.

Her nauseating voiceovers musing about her suitors' true intentions are as phony as Host Jordan.

The remarkable thing is that the show garnered such high ratings that the Reunion Show took place before the finale to squeeze yet a few more minutes out of Rob, Erin and Paige's 15 minutes. Nobody said a sincere word sitting on that sofa. Or behind the sofa for that matter.

Speaking of money, I'm sure that Rob and Paige were given some sort of financial inducement to appear on the show.

I did in fact, watch the zany antics of those two idiots, Zack and HIS monkey, Amy. Paradise Hotel is cheese, pure and simple, but more entertaining than FLOM ever was.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •